The King of Hate Forums
cooper

Does anyone else think Xbox one gets to much hate?

- Yes but lately Microsoft has been establishing more of a relationship with the PC platform with cross play, and cross features. A lot of former Xbox One exclusives have either now have a PC version, or they will, recently Killer Instinct has gotten one. So who are you to say that Halo 5 may not end up having a PC version later on down the road? I personally think it won't happen, but it's possible. However what I do is that Sonys exclusives STAY exclusive to Sony, end of story. That will never change. 

- Microsoft could've easily bought more third party studios, or created more exclusive games from within their own game division. For the longest time now, Microsoft has been focused on only timed exclusive content for third party games, whereas Sony was pumping out exclusive titles. That has come back to bite Microsoft, and now they have to play catch up. Yes Sony has given out old games, but the track record for PS Plus shows that a lot of the retail games are not as old as the ones Microsoft usually picks, and not only that, PS Plus offers more free games than Games with Gold does. Why do you think Microsoft even created the Games with Gold to begin with? They did it because they saw how successful PS Plus is. 

- Aside from Tomb Raider and Halo 5, what brand new games does Microsoft have coming out later this year? A lot of them either don't have a release date, or they got pushed back to next year. Also, Tomb Raider will eventually release on PS4, so unless Sony fans are completely impatient, they'll just wait for it to release on PS4. Yes Sony doesn't have a lot coming out later this year, but here's the thing, they don't need to rush anything, because they're clearly in the lead. Microsoft however needs to do whatever it takes to get people to buy the Xbox One, so it makes more sense for them to release more games, because they pretty much need to. A lot of Sony fans know the games are coming in the future. Also, I haven't seen really anyone make the jump from PS3 to Xbox One. Not saying it isn't possible, but I highly doubt a lot of people did, as the sales numbers of Xbox One indicate that. 

- I never said they didn't make sense, I was just combating the argument that Sonys remasters are pointless. However there is a difference with Microsofts, with the Xbox One backwards compatibility feature, people would be able to play the older games without the need for a remastered version. Also, since most Xbox One owners already came from the 360, they either most likely already played a lot of these games, or they probably still have their 360 so that they can still play these games. The difference is that in order for gamers, who went from 360 to PS4, to play these Sony games, without the remastered versions, they would have to buy a PS3, and a PS3 is a lot more expensive than a remastered game. There is no other way, so that's why the PS4 remastered games make a lot more sense than the Xbox Ones. Keep in mind, I'm not saying the Xbox One remastered games are worthless at all. 

- TLOU, God of War III (the most highly regarded one of the series), Uncharted collection, once again all make sense for the gamer who came from the 360. These are Sonys top exclusive games for a lot of people, so to get these new gamers to experience these games for the first time is important. Also are you saying that there were no improvements at all to these games from their old ports? How about upgraded visuals for one, that seems to be pretty important. TLOU Remastered comes with ALL of the DLC for the game, which is a great deal. Also, even though God of War III and the Uncharted Collection don't offer any new content, they have upgraded visuals that run completely smooth, at least definitely in God of Wars case. You can't say the same for a game like the Master Chief Collection which had a ton of problems with it since launch, and still has problems to this day. Who knows how the Uncharted Collection will fare, but with Sonys remasters being completely smooth as a track record, I don't foresee any problems. 

- You're right, Sony has been doing a lot more PC partnerships lately, however what you're not getting is that Sony already HAS a lot of exclusives under their belt, so they can afford to do that. You can't say the same for Microsoft, as they have very few actual true exclusives to the actual Xbox One console. Once again, that's why PC gamers still end up getting Nintendo and Sony consoles, because they have a lot more actual exclusive titles than an Xbox. A lot of those games you listed, Crackdown, Phantom Dust, ReCore, Scalebound, and Quantum Break, could all end up having PC versions, as that's Microsofts track record usually. The last great Xbox One game I played was Ori and the Blind Forest, fantastic game, highly recommended (even though it's an indie game, and apparently some people see them as 'not being special'), but it is also available on the PC. That game could've been a driving force to get people to buy an Xbox One, if it was exclusive to Xbox One, and Xbox One alone. That's why Xbox One is in the position it is in today, and people don't seem to understand that.  

Again your assuming everyone has a pc with the xbox one pc is pointless to me now. 

350$ xbox one vs spending money on a pc. For me the difference is not worth it especially if you dont have alot of shit like monitor and os it will cost a crap load more to start out on pc. 

Plus most of the games microsoft is putting on pc is f2p stuff or games that have been on xbox a long time there not stupid they know not to put halo 5 on pc anytime soon so they sell consoles. 

Each console has it's advantages Wii u has best exclusive lineup, PS4 is the middle. Xbox one has better controller (I have ps4 and tried xbox one controller just my opinion even if DS4 is greatly improved.)  online experience, Backwards compatibility/games carrying over to new console, cheaper price for games at least in my Country. Sony is charging 75$ a game in Canada new for there first party titles and Microsoft is charging 65$ new.

Like i said all i wanted this thread to do was point of xbox one improvements. I think in 2-3 years you will find the xbox one to become alot like the ps3 it started out behind and had a poor launch price but it will catch up to the competition.  

Edited by cooper

Again your assuming everyone has a pc with the xbox one pc is pointless to me now. 

350$ xbox one vs spending money on a pc. For me the difference is not worth it especially if you dont have alot of shit like monitor and os it will cost a crap load more to start out on pc. 

Plus most of the games microsoft is putting on pc is f2p stuff or games that have been on xbox a long time there not stupid they know not to put halo 5 on pc anytime soon so they sell consoles. 

Each console has it's advantages Wii u has best exclusive lineup, PS4 is the middle. Xbox one has better controller (I have ps4 and tried xbox one controller just my opinion even if DS4 is greatly improved.)  online experience, Backwards compatibility/games carrying over to new console, cheaper price for games at least in my Country. Sony is charging 75$ a game in Canada new for there first party titles and Microsoft is charging 65$ new.

Like i said all i wanted this thread to do was point of xbox one improvements. I think in 2-3 years you will find the xbox one to become alot like the ps3 it started out behind and had a poor launch price but it will catch up to the competition.  

Actually your title was about 'does Xbox One gets too much hate or not,' not about boasting about the improvements and greatness of Xbox One.

It's not an assumption, it's a fact that most of Xboxs' 'exclusives' are also available on the PC, and that's why most PC gamers don't even own one, as they don't need to, unless they really care about Halo. You're right, the Xbox One is much much cheaper than a gaming PC, but a gaming PC has a ton more to offer than the Xbox One, with features and games, so it's not really even a comparison. You're right, each console does have their advantages and disadvantages, but what you're not getting is the Xbox One and Microsofts' disadvantages are what's holding them back, and you try to sidestep that. 

I get it, you're a Xbox/Microsoft fan and you probably hate the fact that they're behind Sony right now, but reality is reality. There are several reasons why they are behind Sony right now, and I've explained them. You may not like them, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation. Just like earlier you're talking about me assuming, here you are assuming that Xbox One will catch up and overtake the PS4. Guess what, they will never do that unless they make improvements and get more reasons for people to buy the console. If you truly want the console to be that successful, you have to accept that, and tell Microsoft they need to make these adjustments. Pretending that they don't have these issues will not make the console more successful. 

- I never said they didn't make sense, I was just combating the argument that Sonys remasters are pointless. However there is a difference with Microsofts, with the Xbox One backwards compatibility feature, people would be able to play the older games without the need for a remastered version. Also, since most Xbox One owners already came from the 360, they either most likely already played a lot of these games, or they probably still have their 360 so that they can still play these games. The difference is that in order for gamers, who went from 360 to PS4, to play these Sony games, without the remastered versions, they would have to buy a PS3, and a PS3 is a lot more expensive than a remastered game. There is no other way, so that's why the PS4 remastered games make a lot more sense than the Xbox Ones. Keep in mind, I'm not saying the Xbox One remastered games are worthless at all. 

"Yeah because you know Microsoft has never done remasters at all right? Hmm, Master Chief Collection and Gears 1 Ultimate Edition seem to be popping up in my head. At least most of Sonys' remasters make sense"

I don't know how else to take that quote other than you saying "Sony's remasters make sense while Microsofts don't".

The same logic can be used though. New people to the Xbox One can play old exclusives on the newer console. You could use the argument that with the backwards compatibility there is no need to make a remaster, but it makes a lot more sense that people who have just bought an Xbox One would want to play a newer, shinier version of a great game instead of going back into the days of last gen. You can get the Gears of War 1 from way back in 2006, or you can play the up to date version in 2015, it's not a particularly hard choice.

- TLOU, God of War III (the most highly regarded one of the series), Uncharted collection, once again all make sense for the gamer who came from the 360. These are Sonys top exclusive games for a lot of people, so to get these new gamers to experience these games for the first time is important. Also are you saying that there were no improvements at all to these games from their old ports? How about upgraded visuals for one, that seems to be pretty important. TLOU Remastered comes with ALL of the DLC for the game, which is a great deal. Also, even though God of War III and the Uncharted Collection don't offer any new content, they have upgraded visuals that run completely smooth, at least definitely in God of Wars case. You can't say the same for a game like the Master Chief Collection which had a ton of problems with it since launch, and still has problems to this day. Who knows how the Uncharted Collection will fare, but with Sonys remasters being completely smooth as a track record, I don't foresee any problems. 

I'm not quite sure you read my post properly. I said Microsoft take better care of their remasters. I stated that Sony " have things like better textures and lighting, higher frames per second and the usual hubba" which is what is expected. But Microsoft improve it in more ways than that. Never said anything about how the remasters aren't better than there originals.

If you want to talk about great deals though, you have The Last of Us remastered that came with it's DLC, then you had the MCC which came with 4 games, multiplayer with all the maps from across all 4 games + DLC maps for roughly the same price. It was unfortunate that the game wasn't perfect to begin with but I think that falls a lot more on 343 than anyone else. I'm not particularly their biggest fan although I am fond of what they're doing with Halo 5.

- You're right, Sony has been doing a lot more PC partnerships lately, however what you're not getting is that Sony already HAS a lot of exclusives under their belt, so they can afford to do that. You can't say the same for Microsoft, as they have very few actual true exclusives to the actual Xbox One console. Once again, that's why PC gamers still end up getting Nintendo and Sony consoles, because they have a lot more actual exclusive titles than an Xbox. A lot of those games you listed, Crackdown, Phantom Dust, ReCore, Scalebound, and Quantum Break, could all end up having PC versions, as that's Microsofts track record usually. The last great Xbox One game I played was Ori and the Blind Forest, fantastic game, highly recommended (even though it's an indie game, and apparently some people see them as 'not being special'), but it is also available on the PC. That game could've been a driving force to get people to buy an Xbox One, if it was exclusive to Xbox One, and Xbox One alone. That's why Xbox One is in the position it is in today, and people don't seem to understand that.  

I understand it completely, I mentioned on my first post how they need to sort out their timed exclusive conditions. It's one of the things I hate about the Xbox at the current time.

Actually your title was about 'does Xbox One gets too much hate or not,' not about boasting about the improvements and greatness of Xbox One.

It's not an assumption, it's a fact that most of Xboxs' 'exclusives' are also available on the PC, and that's why most PC gamers don't even own one, as they don't need to, unless they really care about Halo. You're right, the Xbox One is much much cheaper than a gaming PC, but a gaming PC has a ton more to offer than the Xbox One, with features and games, so it's not really even a comparison. You're right, each console does have their advantages and disadvantages, but what you're not getting is the Xbox One and Microsofts' disadvantages are what's holding them back, and you try to sidestep that. 

I get it, you're a Xbox/Microsoft fan and you probably hate the fact that they're behind Sony right now, but reality is reality. There are several reasons why they are behind Sony right now, and I've explained them. You may not like them, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation. Just like earlier you're talking about me assuming, here you are assuming that Xbox One will catch up and overtake the PS4. Guess what, they will never do that unless they make improvements and get more reasons for people to buy the console. If you truly want the console to be that successful, you have to accept that, and tell Microsoft they need to make these adjustments. Pretending that they don't have these issues will not make the console more successful. 

If i was an xbox fan i would have an xbox one right now not a PS4, PS3, PS2, WII U, Vita, 3DS and Xbox 360. I got the PS4 at launch for the same reason's every one else did i dont blindly follow one company. That's why im trying to point out the advantages to an xbox one you have games right now. Sony your assuming the games will come out and be good you dont even know that right now look at how bad infamous was compared to first two and the order for all we know the rest can be the same. 

Edited by cooper

In switching to xbox one mainly because pc gaming has become to much of a hassle and cost in the long run and i honestly cant tell the difference in a console game and pc even side by side i had games like bioshock and dead space running on my pc max settings and compared it the game on my xbox no difference what so ever besides 60fps so i said fuck it i spent an extra 800$ for this difference? Switches back to console being a px gamer for 4 years and lost nothing besides having saved $$$.

If i could not tell pc vs 360 then ps4 vs xbox one matters eveb less.

I'm sorry, but if you can't tell the difference, then you might need glasses. Just the difference between 30 and 60 fps is huge in itself, never mind the graphical fidelity.

The cost of PC gaming is also hugely overblown. The money you spend extra on the PC itself is saved on the cost of the games. I could buy Mortal Kombat X for $10 right now on PC, and even Watch Dogs for $1.30. I mean shit I bought The Witcher 3 on release day for $35. I'd argue that if you're the type of person that buys a lot of games, PC gaming is probably cheaper for you in the long run, even if you're putting down $1200 or so to get a decent rig. Keep in mind that you're paying $5 a month just to play online on your console. That combined with consistently paying 30% more or so for games quickly adds up. 

Regardless, this isn't really a PC vs. Console thread. It was only brought up because Microsofts "exclusive" titles tend to show up on PC as well, which is an undeniable fact, and some of them even show up on Playstation down the road when the exclusivity deals run out, like we saw with Mass Effect.

I literally bought a PS3 - as a PC gamer - to play Uncharted, The Last of Us, InFamous 1 and 2, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, the God of War collection + God of War 3 and the likes. These games never showed up on other platforms for very obvious reasons, and it's a massive advantage for Sony as they can always rely on their amazing first-party support.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but if you can't tell the difference, then you might need glasses. Just the difference between 30 and 60 fps is huge in itself, never mind the graphical fidelity.

The cost of PC gaming is also hugely overblown. The money you spend extra on the PC itself is saved on the cost of the games. I could buy Mortal Kombat X for $10 right now on PC, and even Watch Dogs for $1.30. I mean shit I bought The Witcher 3 on release day for $35. I'd argue that if you're the type of person that buys a lot of games, PC gaming is probably cheaper for you in the long run, even if you're putting down $1200 or so to get a decent rig. Keep in mind that you're paying $5 a month just to play online on your console. That combined with consistently paying 30% more or so for games quickly adds up. 

Regardless, this isn't really a PC vs. Console thread. It was only brought up because Microsofts "exclusive" titles tend to show up on PC as well, which is an undeniable fact, and some of them even show up on Playstation down the road when the exclusivity deals run out, like we saw with Mass Effect.

I literally bought a PS3 - as a PC gamer - to play Uncharted, The Last of Us, InFamous 1 and 2, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, the God of War collection + God of War 3 and the likes. These games never showed up on other platforms for very obvious reasons, and it's a massive advantage for Sony as they can always rely on their amazing first-party support.

I cant tell difference at all this is with third party games and demos i tried it all looked the same to me other than fps and antialising and i am already wearing glasses. 

Overblown sure but its still more expensive up front and the hardware costs. With consoles your good for quite a long time looking at how long 360 and ps3 lasted. As for software i usually buy physical copies of all my games because i dont have fast internet thats one of the thing's i hated most about steam i usually waited half a day or more just to download one game. Right now i usually just buy all my games used later on anyway its close or sometimes better than the steam sales for some games. I know the Assassins creed games i found on xbox 360 cheaper than steam sales.  

True to some point but i think you guys are over blowing the fact that ever Microsoft game is coming to pc...They put some of there titles they deem that it does not matter anymore or they wont sell consoles no one would for example buy an xbox one for gears of 1 remaster thats why its on pc and same with killer instinct. They also make the PC OS and from the sounds of it with windows 10 your going to be downloading all the games from there windows store and there only on windows 10 so they are prob making money off sales or people who would never own an xbox anyway.

Im not going to deny that PS3 and maybe ps4 in future but not now is a better console to own if you have a pc for gaming already. What im denying is the fact an xbox one is not worth own. The wii us is the best console to own honestly even more so than PS4 if you want exclusives never coming to pc its got loads and loads more than both since ps4 and xbox one are both more about multiplatform titles. 

Edited by cooper

That's what happens when your the least selling console of the gen. Last Gen, PS3 got all the haters and the gen before that Xbox OG had all the haters as well. It's the circle of console life, someones gotta go down with the hate train each gen.

Edited by BrickArts295
  • Upvote 1

Sony is ahead of Microsoft because of hype. Plain and simple.

Also you do realize that Xbox is a PC thing too right? Just because its not exclusive to the One doesnt mean its not exclusive to Xbox.

Um..........yes it does mean it's not exclusive to Xbox. If it's on PC, then it's not exclusive to Xbox. A PC is not an Xbox, and the game is not under an Xbox brand logo, or published/developed by Microsoft, therefore it's not exclusive to xbox. Actually they're ahead because they didn't make bad decisions (or as many), released a cheaper console at launch, and created a more versatile and powerful console compared to the competition, but why let facts ruin a good talking point right ;)

"Yeah because you know Microsoft has never done remasters at all right? Hmm, Master Chief Collection and Gears 1 Ultimate Edition seem to be popping up in my head. At least most of Sonys' remasters make sense"

I don't know how else to take that quote other than you saying "Sony's remasters make sense while Microsofts don't".

The same logic can be used though. New people to the Xbox One can play old exclusives on the newer console. You could use the argument that with the backwards compatibility there is no need to make a remaster, but it makes a lot more sense that people who have just bought an Xbox One would want to play a newer, shinier version of a great game instead of going back into the days of last gen. You can get the Gears of War 1 from way back in 2006, or you can play the up to date version in 2015, it's not a particularly hard choice.

I'm not quite sure you read my post properly. I said Microsoft take better care of their remasters. I stated that Sony " have things like better textures and lighting, higher frames per second and the usual hubba" which is what is expected. But Microsoft improve it in more ways than that. Never said anything about how the remasters aren't better than there originals.

If you want to talk about great deals though, you have The Last of Us remastered that came with it's DLC, then you had the MCC which came with 4 games, multiplayer with all the maps from across all 4 games + DLC maps for roughly the same price. It was unfortunate that the game wasn't perfect to begin with but I think that falls a lot more on 343 than anyone else. I'm not particularly their biggest fan although I am fond of what they're doing with Halo 5.

I understand it completely, I mentioned on my first post how they need to sort out their timed exclusive conditions. It's one of the things I hate about the Xbox at the current time.

They don't make sense when compared to Sonys remasters, but perhaps that could've been worded better, because it wasn't my intention to say that they don't make sense in general. You're absolutely right that it's a no brainer to pick up the remastered version of those games, however once again, my point was that they are not comparable to the PS4 remasters on the intention of why they were made, and their purpose. You're right, I must've missed that part in your post, apologies, however you did seem to dismiss the PS4 remaster games as they really had no reason to be made, except for the Uncharted Collection. TLOU, God of War III also have a purpose as they're some of Sonys top exclusives. 

The Master Chief Collection is an excellent deal and I would've definitely picked it up if it wasn't a broken mess. TLOU Remastered however has no technical issues whatsoever. Actually it wasn't just 343, they partnered up with other 3rd party developers, which more than likely caused the issues. I think 343 did a great job with Halo 4 and I hope they do it again with Halo 5, when they are solely behind the project. 

I know you understand that point, but what I'm trying to say is that Sony doing these co-releases with PC isn't the same as Microsoft doing it, because Sony already has a lot of exclusives under their belt that they can afford to make these kind partnerships. Microsoft really can't, they need to do more exclusive games that are only exclusive to their platform, especially if they want people to buy their console.

If i was an xbox fan i would have an xbox one right now not a PS4, PS3, PS2, WII U, Vita, 3DS and Xbox 360. I got the PS4 at launch for the same reason's every one else did i dont blindly follow one company. That's why im trying to point out the advantages to an xbox one you have games right now. Sony your assuming the games will come out and be good you dont even know that right now look at how bad infamous was compared to first two and the order for all we know the rest can be the same. 

So.......You're not an xbox fan, yet you make a post talking about how the Xbox One is being 'victimized' and how great the Xbox One is (and will also overtake Sony in the future), yet you don't even own one? That's pretty funny, however, I'm not really sure what you're saying here. Sony doesn't have games now? Um yes they do, that's why people are playing on it right now. All because you don't like those games, doesn't mean they are no longer games. I'm 'assuming the games will come out.' Um......they will come out, they have release dates, trailers, and everything that shows the game exists, unless you want to try to tell me that Uncharted 4 is just made up. Actually a lot of Sonys upcoming games do look very good, as they've been well received by the audience. For all we know, Microsofts upcoming games might not be very good. That's why we wait to see the games before jumping to conclusions.

I actually liked Infamous Second Son compared to the other titles, and The Order was decent. Once again, all because you don't like the games, doesn't make the games irrelevant. People can say the exact same thing for Xbox One games like Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, etc... It's all down to preference

Um..........yes it does mean it's not exclusive to Xbox. If it's on PC, then it's not exclusive to Xbox. A PC is not an Xbox, and the game is not under an Xbox brand logo, or published/developed by Microsoft, therefore it's not exclusive to xbox. Actually they're ahead because they didn't make bad decisions (or as many), released a cheaper console at launch, and created a more versatile and powerful console compared to the competition, but why let facts ruin a good talking point right ;)

Yeah and they used Microsofts mistakes to generate hype. Do you really think people would have been as excited for PS4 if they didnt have a segmant about used games or no always online? They took avantage of Microsofts controvery to sell their console. And even when Microsoft reversed all their mistakes, made the console cheaper, and hired a boss that actually cares about games people still hopped on the PS4 bandwagon despite that the lineup is nothing special again. Hype.

Also Im getting a really "Im right your wrong" aditude from you.

Yeah and they used Microsofts mistakes to generate hype. Do you really think people would have been as excited for PS4 if they didnt have a segmant about used games or no always online? They took avantage of Microsofts controvery to sell their console. And even when Microsoft reversed all their mistakes, made the console cheaper, and hired a boss that actually cares about games people still hopped on the PS4 bandwagon despite that the lineup is nothing special again. Hype.

Also Im getting a really "Im right your wrong" aditude from you.

I know, we can't blame Microsoft at all for making mistakes in the first place at all right? Nope, poor Microsoft is the victim here. Actually yeah people still would've been excited for the PS4, because even if they didn't take advantage of Microsofts mishaps, they still had the cheaper console, and the more powerful hardware. That's all it really takes, that's what helped Microsoft with the 360. Not to mention, it also had features that the Xbox One didn't get until later on. You do realize that Microsoft only reversed their mistakes, and dropped down the price because they had to right? It's not like they did it because they care about you. Both companies don't care about gamers at the end of the day. 

You say the PS4 line-up is nothing special, and someone can easily turn around and say that the Xbox One line up is nothing special. It all comes down to opinion, something you seem to have trouble understanding.

You're getting that attitude because quite frankly, I am right, and you were wrong. You made an incorrect statement, and when that happens, you are wrong. Sorry but that's reality. Using your logic, if a game appears on Xbox first, but then goes to Playstation later, it's still exclusive to Xbox. Sorry, but that's not the case.

If they console truly sold on hype alone, the sales would've died down just a few months after the system launched, yet here we are, almost two years later, and the system is still selling a lot and people are playing the hell out of it. That's not hype, no matter how you try to spin it. 

Edited by DanBrown0531

They don't make sense when compared to Sonys remasters, but perhaps that could've been worded better, because it wasn't my intention to say that they don't make sense in general. You're absolutely right that it's a no brainer to pick up the remastered version of those games, however once again, my point was that they are not comparable to the PS4 remasters on the intention of why they were made, and their purpose. You're right, I must've missed that part in your post, apologies, however you did seem to dismiss the PS4 remaster games as they really had no reason to be made, except for the Uncharted Collection. TLOU, God of War III also have a purpose as they're some of Sonys top exclusives. 

The Master Chief Collection is an excellent deal and I would've definitely picked it up if it wasn't a broken mess. TLOU Remastered however has no technical issues whatsoever. Actually it wasn't just 343, they partnered up with other 3rd party developers, which more than likely caused the issues. I think 343 did a great job with Halo 4 and I hope they do it again with Halo 5, when they are solely behind the project. 

I know you understand that point, but what I'm trying to say is that Sony doing these co-releases with PC isn't the same as Microsoft doing it, because Sony already has a lot of exclusives under their belt that they can afford to make these kind partnerships. Microsoft really can't, they need to do more exclusive games that are only exclusive to their platform, especially if they want people to buy their console.

So.......You're not an xbox fan, yet you make a post talking about how the Xbox One is being 'victimized' and how great the Xbox One is (and will also overtake Sony in the future), yet you don't even own one? That's pretty funny, however, I'm not really sure what you're saying here. Sony doesn't have games now? Um yes they do, that's why people are playing on it right now. All because you don't like those games, doesn't mean they are no longer games. I'm 'assuming the games will come out.' Um......they will come out, they have release dates, trailers, and everything that shows the game exists, unless you want to try to tell me that Uncharted 4 is just made up. Actually a lot of Sonys upcoming games do look very good, as they've been well received by the audience. For all we know, Microsofts upcoming games might not be very good. That's why we wait to see the games before jumping to conclusions.

I actually liked Infamous Second Son compared to the other titles, and The Order was decent. Once again, all because you don't like the games, doesn't make the games irrelevant. People can say the exact same thing for Xbox One games like Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, etc... It's all down to preference

Im not saying xbox one is outright better than PS4 all im saying is it has more games than PS4 right now that interest me Sunset overdrive, dead rising, killer instinct, rare replay, mcc. Where so far i have been disspointed and let down by ps4 and its software. Infamous was not as good as the first two it was good i would say a 6/10 game and i got the platinum trophy in it. The order was a let down. Until dawn will be hopefully a very good game that will hold us up until uncharted at the very least it looks heavy rain like with multi ending's and choices and its an exclusive coming soon. So far i can say PS4 was all hype imo and you can have your own if you dont think MS line up is as good imo its better. 

Edited by cooper

That was a nice cherry pick job you did there TraditionalGames, but I can't say I'm surprised. That's usually what one does when they don't have a valid counterpoint to make. I guess I'll explain it again so that even you can understand it.

- Saying that a systems game line-up is 'nothing special' is an opinion

- Saying that a game that is also on PC is still an Xbox exclusive is factually wrong

Not hard to understand, but I can see why you did your little cherry pick tactic ;)

Im not saying xbox one is outright better than PS4 all im saying is it has more games than PS4 right now that interest me Sunset overdrive, dead rising, killer instinct, rare replay, mcc. Where so far i have been disspointed and let down by ps4 and its software. Infamous was not as good as the first two it was good i would say a 6/10 game and i got the platinum trophy in it. The order was a let down. Until dawn will be hopefully a very good game that will hold us up until uncharted at the very least it looks heavy rain like with multi ending's and choices and its an exclusive coming soon. So far i can say PS4 was all hype imo and you can have your own if you dont think MS line up is as good imo its better. 

That's not what you said though. You stated that PS4 has no games at all, and that the system only sold because of hype, implying there is no legit reason to buy the console. That is perfectly fine that you think Xbox One has a better selection of games, but once again, that's not what you stated. Maybe you meant that, but weren't fully clear, but I can only go by what you actually say. 

It's factually incorrect to say that the PS4 is all hype, once again. A product that is sold on nothing but hype usually gets exposed within a few weeks or months. Here we are, almost two years after the PS4 and Xbox One launched, and a ton of people are playing on PS4, the systems sales are strong, and so is software sales. If the system was nothing but hype, this wouldn't be happening. Once again, if you are not interested in what the PS4 offers right now, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that the system is factually worthless. 

That was a nice cherry pick job you did there TraditionalGames, but I can't say I'm surprised. That's usually what one does when they don't have a valid counterpoint to make. I guess I'll explain it again so that even you can understand it.

- Saying that a game that is also on PC is still an Xbox exclusive is factually wrong

Not hard to understand, but I can see why you did your little cherry pick tactic ;)

That's not what you said though. You stated that PS4 has no games at all, and that the system only sold because of hype, implying there is no legit reason to buy the console. That is perfectly fine that you think Xbox One has a better selection of games, but once again, that's not what you stated. Maybe you meant that, but weren't fully clear, but I can only go by what you actually say. 

It's factually incorrect to say that the PS4 is all hype, once again. A product that is sold on nothing but hype usually gets exposed within a few weeks or months. Here we are, almost two years after the PS4 and Xbox One launched, and a ton of people are playing on PS4, the systems sales are strong, and so is software sales. If the system was nothing but hype, this wouldn't be happening. Once again, if you are not interested in what the PS4 offers right now, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that the system is factually worthless. 

I never said system is worthless its over hyped and i wills stand by that. The reason PS4 is selling is not its exclusives because xbox one has the better lineup this year and at launch. The reason its selling is the same reason xbox 360 sold well it came out first, had a larger user base the the start because of the lower price so when friends and other gamers went to buy a console they got the xbox 360 because there friends were playing on that. It has nothing to do with games its all from the poor drm launch of xbox one. PS3 actually had a similar launch where they failed big time in price and were cocky because of the ps2 and xbox over took them. Now microsoft made the same mistake they had xbox 360 thought they were untouchable. 

I never said system is worthless its over hyped and i wills stand by that. The reason PS4 is selling is not its exclusives because xbox one has the better lineup this year and at launch. The reason its selling is the same reason xbox 360 sold well it came out first, had a larger user base the the start because of the lower price so when friends and other gamers went to buy a console they got the xbox 360 because there friends were playing on that. It has nothing to do with games its all from the poor drm launch of xbox one. PS3 actually had a similar launch where they failed big time in price and were cocky because of the ps2 and xbox over took them. Now microsoft made the same mistake they had xbox 360 thought they were untouchable. 

So I guess the people that end up liking Sonys exclusives more are just lying? It's impossible for them to actually like Sonys' exclusives more than Microsofts? Once again, your opinion of the game line-up doesn't equal what a system factually offers. 

You're right, that was one of the reasons why the 360 was so successful in the beginning, because it was cheaper and Sony made lots of errors with the PS3. The same applies here, the PS4 was cheaper, and Microsoft made a ton of errors. 

Guess what, that is NOT selling on hype. People bought the PS4 for specific reasons, reasons that I've already stated, but just for the hell of it, I'll state them again:

- PS4 was cheaper than Xbox One at the start

- PS4 is a technically stronger console than the Xbox One

- PS4 had several features that Xbox One didn't have at launch

- Sony ends up having more exclusive titles than Microsoft

- Microsoft made a ton of mistakes when the Xbox One was announced, and had to reverse them, but a lot of consumers already felt betrayed

There are other little reasons, but these are the main ones. There are reasons that people ended up buying the PS4 over the Xbox One, and hype had almost nothing to do with it. Ask almost anyone why they bought a PS4, and they will actually give you specific answers. Once again, if you find the PS4 underwhelming, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that it's completely overhyped, because that's simply just not true. 

Edited by DanBrown0531

And you did a very good job of evading a hypocritical statement. BTW I was refering to your argument in general. It's quite clear that you're pro PS4 and acti XB1 but you're being quite elitist about. The fact that you backpedal when I point out an inconsistency in an argument, use cheap tatics trying to discredit my arguments, or general rudeness proves my point.

And yes it was my opinion. Never said it wasnt. My opinion is that the PS4s games have been meh except for Bloodborne. A good console needs a few ground breaking games to sell the console and several great games for when you already own it. I count two amazing games on XB1 and one on PS4. As far as great games go I once again see one on PS4 and several on XB1. In short I believe people bought the PS4 because of Sony's buisness decisons and not because it was the quality product. And while its my opinion that the XB1 games are better than PS4 games its a fact that buying a console regardless of quality is hype.

Now before backpedal (Again) and try to discredit me (Again) by claiming Im now factually incorrect about PS4 games Im done here. Its clear that you're not going to have a mature, inteligent discussion. You just want to pretend you are so you apear smarter than everyone else.

So I guess the people that end up liking Sonys exclusives more are just lying? It's impossible for them to actually like Sonys' exclusives more than Microsofts? Once again, your opinion of the game line-up doesn't equal what a system factually offers. 

You're right, that was one of the reasons why the 360 was so successful in the beginning, because it was cheaper and Sony made lots of errors with the PS3. The same applies here, the PS4 was cheaper, and Microsoft made a ton of errors. 

Guess what, that is NOT selling on hype. People bought the PS4 for specific reasons, reasons that I've already stated, but just for the hell of it, I'll state them again:

- PS4 was cheaper than Xbox One at the start

- PS4 is a technically stronger console than the Xbox One

- PS4 had several features that Xbox One didn't have at launch

- Sony ends up having more exclusive titles than Microsoft

- Microsoft made a ton of mistakes when the Xbox One was announced, and had to reverse them, but a lot of consumers already felt betrayed

There are other little reasons, but these are the main ones. There are reasons that people ended up buying the PS4 over the Xbox One, and hype had almost nothing to do with it. Ask almost anyone why they bought a PS4, and they will actually give you specific answers. Once again, if you find the PS4 underwhelming, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that it's completely overhyped, because that's simply just not true. 

So why did you just repeat everything i just said.... with ps4 vs xbox one and ps3 vs 360 again the ps4 is over hyped that's my opinion i rushed out and bought one it was my fault not anyone else's it was over hyped by me and gamers. 

And you did a very good job of evading a hypocritical statement. BTW I was refering to your argument in general. It's quite clear that you're pro PS4 and acti XB1 but you're being quite elitist about. The fact that you backpedal when I point out an inconsistency in an argument, use cheap tatics trying to discredit my arguments, or general rudeness proves my point.

And yes it was my opinion. Never said it wasnt. My opinion is that the PS4s games have been meh except for Bloodborne. A good console needs a few ground breaking games to sell the console and several great games for when you already own it. I count two amazing games on XB1 and one on PS4. As far as great games go I once again see one on PS4 and several on XB1. In short I believe people bought the PS4 because of Sony's buisness decisons and not because it was the quality product. And while its my opinion that the XB1 games are better than PS4 games its a fact that buying a console regardless of quality is hype.

Now before backpedal (Again) and try to discredit me (Again) by claiming Im now factually incorrect about PS4 games Im done here. Its clear that you're not going to have a mature, inteligent discussion. You just want to pretend you are so you apear smarter than everyone else.

That's amusing that you're talking about a 'mature' discussion after cherry picking my post. I didn't evade anything you said, even quoted everything you said. YOU stated that Xbox One games that are on PC are still exclusive to Xbox, and that's false. I'm sorry that you don't like that, but facts are the facts. YOU stated that the PS4 only sold because of hype, and no other reasons. Once again, that is false. When you make false statements, you're going to get called out. If you don't like that, then don't make them. I'm not discrediting anything you said, I quoted your exact statements, word for word. 

All I stated was that you were wrong on a topic, and you were in fact...wrong. If anyone has made rude statements, it would be you, because earlier in this thread you discredited Indie games by saying they were 'nothing special.':

What good exclusives does PS4 have. Everything is just "Okay" except for Bloodborne? And indies arent anything special. But Xbox on the other hand has amazing exclusives like Forza Horizon 2 and Project Spark.

That's pretty disrespectful to the hard working developers out there that work on these games. I would definitely count insulting developers as being 'rude.' I'm remember you getting upset when Phil criticized Tim Schafer and you rushed to his defense, but now you're discrediting people like him by saying their games are 'nothing special.' Sounds pretty hypocritical. Not only that, this quote of yours' make you sound like an extreme Xbox fanboy, rushing to the defense of the console. 

Anti-Xbox One? I'm sorry, I hate to break it to you, but I own ALL the consoles (got both the Xbox One and PS4 on launch, and got the WiiU a few months ago), and I play on all of them. Do I have a preference, absolutely, but I don't hate any of the consoles. That's a nice assumption that you have right here, but once again, it's another tactic that one uses when they don't have a counterpoint. Also, it's funny when you talk about 'cheap tactics' when you in fact, used one yourself, by cherry picking my post and ignoring everything I stated. All I've done is accurately quote you. I supposed one would consider that cheap if they don't have a strong argument put forth. 

It's fine to have a preference in game line up and for a console itself, but when you make statements like 'the ONLY reason PS4 is selling is because of hype,' or 'Xbox One games on PC are still Xbox exclusive,' you're going to sound ignorant, and you do. Once again, if you don't like that, then don't make the ignorant statements. As far as being 'smarter' than you, in this particular topic, I am, because I'm not the one making those ignorant statements. Also, it's pretty funny hearing you call someone else an 'elitist' when you constantly make elitist remarks yourself, like this post here that I'm responding to. Then again, true elitists like yourself don't like it when their arguments get picked apart, piece by piece. It really irks them, as shown by your post. Hopefully you are done, because you're only digging your hole deeper and deeper as far as this discussion goes. 

So why did you just repeat everything i just said.... with ps4 vs xbox one and ps3 vs 360 again the ps4 is over hyped that's my opinion i rushed out and bought one it was my fault not anyone else's it was over hyped by me and gamers. 

So because you got hyped up about it, rushed out to buy it, then later realize you like the other console better, that automatically means the console in general is overhyped? Sorry, that's not true. Your experience is not the same as everyone elses'. Once again, I already explained the reasoning as to why the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One. You're more than welcome to try to debunk those points. 

I only repeated the part you said that Sony made mistakes in the beginning with the PS3 and paid for it, just as Microsoft has done with the Xbox One. That's how it happened. Eventually Sony rebounded with the PS3, and Microsoft looks to be rebounding with the Xbox One. That's a good thing as both the PS4 and Xbox One are good consoles. 

That's amusing that you're talking about a 'mature' discussion after cherry picking my post. I didn't evade anything you said, even quoted everything you said. YOU stated that Xbox One games that are on PC are still exclusive to Xbox, and that's false. I'm sorry that you don't like that, but facts are the facts. YOU stated that the PS4 only sold because of hype, and no other reasons. Once again, that is false. When you make false statements, you're going to get called out. If you don't like that, then don't make them. I'm not discrediting anything you said, I quoted your exact statements, word for word.

All I stated was that you were wrong on a topic, and you were in fact...wrong. If anyone has made rude statements, it would be you, because earlier in this thread you discredited Indie games by saying they were 'nothing special.':

What good exclusives does PS4 have. Everything is just "Okay" except for Bloodborne? And indies arent anything special. But Xbox on the other hand has amazing exclusives like Forza Horizon 2 and Project Spark.

That's pretty disrespectful to the hard working developers out there that work on these games. I would definitely count insulting developers as being 'rude.' I'm remember you getting upset when Phil criticized Tim Schafer and you rushed to his defense, but now you're discrediting people like him by saying their games are 'nothing special.' Sounds pretty hypocritical. Not only that, this quote of yours' make you sound like an extreme Xbox fanboy, rushing to the defense of the console.

Anti-Xbox One? I'm sorry, I hate to break it to you, but I own ALL the consoles (got both the Xbox One and PS4 on launch, and got the WiiU a few months ago), and I play on all of them. Do I have a preference, absolutely, but I don't hate any of the consoles. That's a nice assumption that you have right here, but once again, it's another tactic that one uses when they don't have a counterpoint. Also, it's funny when you talk about 'cheap tactics' when you in fact, used one yourself, by cherry picking my post and ignoring everything I stated. All I've done is accurately quote you. I supposed one would consider that cheap if they don't have a strong argument put forth.

It's fine to have a preference in game line up and for a console itself, but when you make statements like 'the ONLY reason PS4 is selling is because of hype,' or 'Xbox One games on PC are still Xbox exclusive,' you're going to sound ignorant, and you do. Once again, if you don't like that, then don't make the ignorant statements. As far as being 'smarter' than you, in this particular topic, I am, because I'm not the one making those ignorant statements. Also, it's pretty funny hearing you call someone else an 'elitist' when you constantly make elitist remarks yourself, like this post here that I'm responding to. Then again, true elitists like yourself don't like it when their arguments get picked apart, piece by piece. It really irks them, as shown by your post. Hopefully you are done, because you're only digging your hole deeper and deeper as far as this discussion goes.

Again I pointed out a flaw in an argument and you dodged it because you're a coward. And FYI there are certain XBI games on PC and/or 360 that ARE pulished under the Xbox band such as Forza Horizon 2, Project Spark, and Max and the Cursed Brotherhood. In other words you just lied to make yourself look smarter.

I also like how you call me eliitist (without any examples) right after you say "I'm smarter than you".

And you ARE anti XB1. The "I own every console excuse is bullshit". Everyone of you posts is trying to convince people that the PS4 is the supieor console rather than explaining why you dislike XB1. Have you even accepted one point from the oposing side?

And in regards to that I explained that the PS4 sold because I believe that the PS4 has yet to become a quality product yet people jump on the bandwagon anyway. That is my opinion. So no it is not "false".

And finally how is it rude to not like indies. What Im not allowed an opinion anymore. And the Tim schafer thing is completly irrelevant. But there you go AGAIN trying to discredit me to make yourself look smarter. You sir are truley pathetic.

Again I pointed out a flaw in an argument and you dodged it because you're a coward. And FYI there are certain XBI games on PC and/or 360 that ARE pulished under the Xbox band such as Forza Horizon 2, Project Spark, and Max and the Cursed Brotherhood. In other words you just lied to make yourself look smarter.

I also like how you call me eliitist (without any examples) right after you say "I'm smarter than you".

And you ARE anti XB1. The "I own every console excuse is bullshit". Everyone of you posts is trying to convince people that the PS4 is the supieor console rather than explaining why you dislike XB1. Have you even accepted one point from the oposing side?

And in regards to that I explained that the PS4 sold because I believe that the PS4 has yet to become a quality product yet people jump on the bandwagon anyway. That is my opinion. So no it is not "false".

And finally how is it rude to not like indies. What Im not allowed an opinion anymore. And the Tim schafer thing is completly irrelevant. But there you go AGAIN trying to discredit me to make yourself look smarter. You sir are truley pathetic.

Hmm I thought you were done. Guess you couldn't help yourself. Trust me, I'm not surprised at all. 

Of course there are games that are published by Microsoft that are on PC. However, you stated that ALL games that are on the Xbox One, but also are on PC, are still considered exclusive to Xbox. Once again, that is false. Not lying, just using your own quotes. Here it is:

Also you do realize that Xbox is a PC thing too right? Just because its not exclusive to the One doesnt mean its not exclusive to Xbox.

Trust me, an Xbox is NOT the same thing as a PC.

Actually I said that 'I'm smarter than you in this discussion,' never stated that I was smarter than in you in general, but I can understand how upset you would be. Usually when someone like you gets their points completely debunked, they tend to get upset. You are an elitist by quotes such as this:

So lets see here, completely dismissing almost all of PS4s games, and then saying that Indie games 'aren't anything special,' completely trashing hard working developers in this industry.............yep, that would make you an elitist I'm afraid, not to mention a lot of your other comments that I've seen. 

Also I've not dodged anything, and you can't point out anything, that's why you haven't. I've answered every single point that was either asked of me, or presented to me. All because you constantly repeat it over and over, it doesn't make it true. 

If I truly hated the Xbox One, I wouldn't be praising it, or even own one. Hell I haven't even trashed it one time in this discussion, just stating the facts on why the PS4 has been more successful. That doesn't automatically mean I hate the console, or Microsoft. Of course once again, when someone such as yourself really doesn't have any points to add, they have to pull things out of the sky. That's why you have to assume things, because you have no facts to back up your statements. Why would I accept your points? Your points are ignorant and based on falsehoods. I don't accept stuff that isn't true. Then again, I don't see you accepting anything that is positive for PS4. I don't expect you to, but I can easily flip that around toward you. 

It's your opinion that the PS4 is not a quality product, however, by saying that the PS4 only sold because of hype and no other reasons, is not your opinion, that is a false statement, as I've already proven multiple times. Even bullet pointed the reasons as to why the PS4 ended up being more successful. It would help to actually read the posts, but I digress, that might be too much for you.

How is it rude to not like indies? What is wrong with them? They are video games just like any other game released on a console or PC. Why do you see them as beneath your level? See, that's the key there, you're an elitist, and that's the type of mindset you have. Not only that, it's disrespectful to gaming developers that work hard on these games, but then you have the nerve to whine that Phil is being disrespectful to Tim Schafer, while you're being disrespectful to all indie developers (which includes Tim Schafer). That would make you a hypocrite, among all of the aforementioned stuff. If I were to make the statement that 'Xbox exclusives aren't anything special,' would you consider that rude? If you do, that also makes you a hypocrite. 

Trust me, I don't have to do anything. Your posts alone only continuously discredit any validity you may, or may not, have had. That's why this is amusing, when a fanboy elitist such as yourself gets worked up over this. Then again, you were supposed to be 'done.' 

Edited by DanBrown0531

Hmm I thought you were done. Guess you couldn't help yourself. Trust me, I'm not surprised at all. 

Of course there are games that are published by Microsoft that are on PC. However, you stated that ALL games that are on the Xbox One, but also are on PC, are still considered exclusive to Xbox. Once again, that is false. Not lying, just using your own quotes. Here it is:

Trust me, an Xbox is NOT the same thing as a PC.

Actually I said that 'I'm smarter than you in this discussion,' never stated that I was smarter than in you in general, but I can understand how upset you would be. Usually when someone like you gets their points completely debunked, they tend to get upset. You are an elitist by quotes such as this:

So lets see here, completely dismissing almost all of PS4s games, and then saying that Indie games 'aren't anything special,' completely trashing hard working developers in this industry.............yep, that would make you an elitist I'm afraid, not to mention a lot of your other comments that I've seen.

Also I've not dodged anything, and you can't point out anything, that's why you haven't. I've answered every single point that was either asked of me, or presented to me. All because you constantly repeat it over and over, it doesn't make it true.

If I truly hated the Xbox One, I wouldn't be praising it, or even own one. Hell I haven't even trashed it one time in this discussion, just stating the facts on why the PS4 has been more successful. That doesn't automatically mean I hate the console, or Microsoft. Of course once again, when someone such as yourself really doesn't have any points to add, they have to pull things out of the sky. That's why you have to assume things, because you have no facts to back up your statements. Why would I accept your points? Your points are ignorant and based on falsehoods. I don't accept stuff that isn't true. Then again, I don't see you accepting anything that is positive for PS4. I don't expect you to, but I can easily flip that around toward you.

It's your opinion that the PS4 is not a quality product, however, by saying that the PS4 only sold because of hype and no other reasons, is not your opinion, that is a false statement, as I've already proven multiple times. Even bullet pointed the reasons as to why the PS4 ended up being more successful. It would help to actually read the posts, but I digress, that might be too much for you.

How is it rude to not like indies? What is wrong with them? They are video games just like any other game released on a console or PC. Why do you see them as beneath your level? See, that's the key there, you're an elitist, and that's the type of mindset you have. Not only that, it's disrespectful to gaming developers that work hard on these games, but then you have the nerve to whine that Phil is being disrespectful to Tim Schafer, while you're being disrespectful to all indie developers (which includes Tim Schafer). That would make you a hypocrite, among all of the aforementioned stuff. If I were to make the statement that 'Xbox exclusives aren't anything special,' would you consider that rude? If you do, that also makes you a hypocrite.

Trust me, I don't have to do anything. Your posts alone only continuously discredit any validity you may, or may not, have had. That's why this is amusing, when a fanboy elitist such as yourself gets worked up over this. Then again, you were supposed to be 'done.'

That quote never said anything about all Xbox that are also on PC games being exclusive. So yes that is a lie. 

You dont see me accepting anything positive about PS4? How about when I admited there are games coming next year that will shift my opinion? Another lie.

And how is it elitist or disrespectful to not like indies or the PS4 games? Thats my opinion. Stop trying to twist what I say to make me look bad. And again the Tim Schafer thing had nothing to do with this. Phil was straight up attacking him. If he simply said "I dont like this indie" I wouldnt have given a shit.

And for the third and final time you DID dodge my point. I called you out on a hypocritical statement and you made a BS excuse for it. Be a man and admit your mistakes.

Anyways nearly everyone of your paragraphs had a passive aggressive insult in them so Im reporting. Id get that attitude checked out. 

So because you got hyped up about it, rushed out to buy it, then later realize you like the other console better, that automatically means the console in general is overhyped? Sorry, that's not true. Your experience is not the same as everyone elses'. Once again, I already explained the reasoning as to why the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One. You're more than welcome to try to debunk those points. 

I only repeated the part you said that Sony made mistakes in the beginning with the PS3 and paid for it, just as Microsoft has done with the Xbox One. That's how it happened. Eventually Sony rebounded with the PS3, and Microsoft looks to be rebounding with the Xbox One. That's a good thing as both the PS4 and Xbox One are good consoles. 

Yes its my money i can view a system how i want the PS4 was over hyped and still is in my view. Im not saying it is a bad system all i said was it simply is over hyped by gamers. PS4 got all the hyped and money when wii u and xbox one deserve more credit. 

That quote never said anything about all Xbox that are also on PC games being exclusive. So yes that is a lie. 

You dont see me accepting anything positive about PS4? How about when I admited there are games coming next year that will shift my opinion? Another lie.

And how is it elitist or disrespectful to not like indies or the PS4 games? Thats my opinion. Stop trying to twist what I say to make me look bad. And again the Tim Schafer thing had nothing to do with this. Phil was straight up attacking him. If he simply said "I dont like this indie" I wouldnt have given a shit.

And for the third and final time you DID dodge my point. I called you out on a hypocritical statement and you made a BS excuse for it. Be a man and admit your mistakes.

Anyways nearly everyone of your paragraphs had a passive aggressive insult in them so Im reporting. Id get that attitude checked out. 

Here is your quote, once again:

'Xbox is a PC thing' No it's not, Xbox is a gaming console, and a PC is not. This was in response to me saying that Xbox One games that are on PC are no longer exclusive to Xbox One, so yeah, you did say that. 

All you said was that PS4 will 'eventually get better games later on', which is funny because before that, you stated that you don't judge a game unless you look into it yourself, so you're going against your own process there. Also, saying that a console has had no great games on it for almost two years is pretty negative. Just saying.

If you made a game, and then I said that your game was 'nothing special' without even playing it, just because it's an indie game, you wouldn't feel insulted? Most, if not all, people would, and it's completely disrespectful. You got mad at Phil because he was being disrespectful to Tim Schafer, yet your quote was disrespectful to not only Tim, but to every single indie developer that's in the industry. Also, I asked you what was so wrong about Indie games, yet you dodged that, which I'm not surprised about, because there is no valid answer. An indie game is no different from a AAA game, they're all video games. Yes it is elitist, because you're acting like indie games are 'beneath' other video games, which is asinine. 

Actually what you did was take two sentences out of my quote, and tried to make me look like I meant something I never did mean. You cherry picked those two sentences that were about two different topics at hand. It's a common tactic used a lot by people who can't retort with a valid counterpoint, happens a lot in politics. You cherry picking them is not a BS excuse, because that is exactly what you did. It's all in black and white there. Also, the 'final time.' I somehow doubt that, considering that you were supposed to be 'done' several posts ago. 

Reporting....That's hilarious, considering I didn't break any rules, but that pretty much proves my point. When someone gets upset and gets their points completely torn apart, they have to resort to things like reporting. You pretty much made my point there by doing that. Also, I really don't care if you did or not, it only shows your character, not mine. It's funny how you expect me to respect you and take you seriously when you resort to a tactic like cherry picking my statements and then reporting my posts. Respect is earned, not deserved. That's something you need to remember. The only one that seems to have an attitude problem here would be you I'm afraid. 

Yes its my money i can view a system how i want the PS4 was over hyped and still is in my view. Im not saying it is a bad system all i said was it simply is over hyped by gamers. PS4 got all the hyped and money when wii u and xbox one deserve more credit. 

You're entitled to your own opinions of a systems game line up, and your own view of the system itself. However when you are factually wrong about something, then you will be called out about it. 

Xbox One and WiiU definitely deserve more credit than they get, however I do find it funny how most people who usually say that can't seem to praise the Xbox One without trying to discredit the PS4. Honestly I would think if the Xbox One was as good as people say it is, they would be able to list reasons why it's a great system without trying to compare it to the PS4, and bring down the PS4. 

Edited by DanBrown0531

Here is your quote, once again:

'Xbox is a PC thing' No it's not, Xbox is a gaming console, and a PC is not. This was in response to me saying that Xbox One games that are on PC are no longer exclusive to Xbox One, so yeah, you did say that.

All you said was that PS4 will 'eventually get better games later on', which is funny because before that, you stated that you don't judge a game unless you look into it yourself, so you're going against your own process there. Also, saying that a console has had no great games on it for almost two years is pretty negative. Just saying.

If you made a game, and then I said that your game was 'nothing special' without even playing it, just because it's an indie game, you wouldn't feel insulted? Most, if not all, people would, and it's completely disrespectful. You got mad at Phil because he was being disrespectful to Tim Schafer, yet your quote was disrespectful to not only Tim, but to every single indie developer that's in the industry. Also, I asked you what was so wrong about Indie games, yet you dodged that, which I'm not surprised about, because there is no valid answer. An indie game is no different from a AAA game, they're all video games. Yes it is elitist, because you're acting like indie games are 'beneath' other video games, which is asinine.

Actually what you did was take two sentences out of my quote, and tried to make me look like I meant something I never did mean. You cherry picked those two sentences that were about two different topics at hand. It's a common tactic used a lot by people who can't retort with a valid counterpoint, happens a lot in politics. You cherry picking them is not a BS excuse, because that is exactly what you did. It's all in black and white there. Also, the 'final time.' I somehow doubt that, considering that you were supposed to be 'done' several posts ago.

Reporting....That's hilarious, considering I didn't break any rules, but that pretty much proves my point. When someone gets upset and gets their points completely torn apart, they have to resort to things like reporting. You pretty much made my point there by doing that. Also, I really don't care if you did or not, it only shows your character, not mine. It's funny how you expect me to respect you and take you seriously when you resort to a tactic like cherry picking my statements and then reporting my posts. Respect is earned, not deserved. That's something you need to remember. The only one that seems to have an attitude problem here would be you I'm afraid.

You're entitled to your own opinions of a systems game line up, and your own view of the system itself. However when you are factually wrong about something, then you will be called out about it. 

Xbox One and WiiU definitely deserve more credit than they get, however I do find it funny how most people who usually say that can't seem to praise the Xbox One without trying to discredit the PS4. Honestly I would think if the Xbox One was as good as people say it is, they would be able to list reasons why it's a great system without trying to compare it to the PS4, and bring down the PS4.

Read the quote again. Never does it mention ALL PC games are Xbox. I simply mentioned that the Xbox brand is also on PC. Not all of PC. You miread my post. Again be a man and admit you were wrong.

And enough with you're guilt tripping bullshit. Im not saying indies are beneath AAA games. Im saying I dont like indie games. Thats my fucking prefrence. Its not elitist or disrespectful. And the Tim Schafer thing had NOTHING to do with this.

And you DID break the rules. Your post was filled with insults. You were being very rude when you should be having a friendly discussion. In this entire argument you've done nothing but try to make me look like a lesser person. The report is justified and so long as you continue to be an asshole I will continue to report you until you learn your lesson.