The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Suicide Squad [2016]

37 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Sorry sateler I don't like the look of that Joker. But hope the character doesn't disappoint

Understandable i do feel he will be a great Joker i do feel this movie will be better than Batman vs Superman this movie feels like it has more freedom and less Zack Snyder and plus Affleck Batman 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Understandable i do feel he will be a great Joker i do feel this movie will be better than Batman vs Superman this movie feels like it has more freedom and less Zack Snyder and plus Affleck Batman

Hope they explain the past with Robin which will setup Batman's rivalry with Joker.

26 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Hope they explain the past with Robin which will setup Batman's rivalry with Joker.

I dont know if they will do that they will prob save that for the Batman movie 

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2016 at 1:15 AM, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Joker.Jpg

Even though I am not the biggest Dark Knight fan, Heath Ledger was a great Joker.  Jared Leto, not so much.  When I think of the Joker, I think of Mark Hamil from the DCAU and Jack Nicholson from the 1989 Batman film.

• Upvote 2

Still dont know anything about the film

Unlike BVS which was very predictable even in trailers 

On 5/27/2016 at 5:19 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Even though I am not the biggest Dark Knight fan, Heath Ledger was a great Joker.  Jared Leto, not so much.  When I think of the Joker, I think of Mark Hamil from the DCAU and Jack Nicholson from the 1989 Batman film.

I love how you judge on Jared Leto not being great and yet you havent seen the movie your just judging on looks and pictures 

I judge on Acting you can look like a piece of shit but still get the character down, and by what ive seen in trailers cause I judge on the performance not dumb looks like you and everyone else i see The Joker every version of The Joker is different yeah Jack Nicholson is a great Joker but hes just Jack Nicholson cause ive seen Jack act like a crazy mother fucker like in The Shining and Mark Hamill is yes the Joker but hes just a voice now he could of been The Joker in Burtons Batman but he was still doong Star Wars 

All im saying dont be like other dumb people who judge on looks and look for the performance cause riggt now you arent and you just remind me of them 

11 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Still dont know anything about the film

Unlike BVS which was very predictable even in trailers 

I love how you judge on Jared Leto not being great and yet you havent seen the movie your just judging on looks and pictures 

I judge on Acting you can look like a piece of shit but still get the character down, and by what ive seen in trailers cause I judge on the performance not dumb looks like you and everyone else i see The Joker every version of The Joker is different yeah Jack Nicholson is a great Joker but hes just Jack Nicholson cause ive seen Jack act like a crazy mother fucker like in The Shining and Mark Hamill is yes the Joker but hes just a voice now he could of been The Joker in Burtons Batman but he was still doong Star Wars 

All im saying dont be like other dumb people who judge on looks and look for the performance cause riggt now you arent and you just remind me of them 

Dude, first off calm down.  Second, his appearance is not my only concern, his acting is also my concern as well.  So stop saying I am an asshole.

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

In my eyes, he also acts like a cosplayer.

It's just that he doesn't look intimidating for some reason. Maybe his size in front of the Suicide Squad. Heath Ledger looked like he could legitimately f*ck Batman up lol

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, first off calm down.  Second, his appearance is not my only concern, his acting is also my concern as well.  So stop saying I am an asshole.

Well 1 i never called you a asshole

And 2 Jared Leto is a great actor he is a Method Actor who doesnt break character thats how he won the Oscar even tho people didnt think he would

But you are just seeming like 1 of those people who jusr judge a actor will be terrible on a character just like people were With Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Heath Ledger and thet all looked stupid in the end. 

But oh well :^)

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well 1 i never called you a asshole

And 2 Jared Leto is a great actor he is a Method Actor who doesnt break character thats how he won the Oscar even tho people didnt think he would

But you are just seeming like 1 of those people who jusr judge a actor will be terrible on a character just like people were With Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Heath Ledger and thet all looked stupid in the end. 

But oh well :^)

Well stop assuming that garbage okay.  Jared Leto maybe a great actor, doesn't mean every role he is going to have will be amazing.  I'm not big on his Joker acting.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well stop assuming that garbage okay.  Jared Leto maybe a great actor, doesn't mean every role he is going to have will be amazing.  I'm not big on his Joker acting.

Well i havent seen him in a terrible role yet 

Plus i trust David Ayer he is a character director he made Shia Labeof better than Brad Pitt 

Just now, sateler96 said:

Well i havent seen him in a terrible role yet 

Plus i trust David Ayer he is a character director he made Shia Labeof better than Brad Pitt 

That is good to hear from you, at least.  I am watching the MTV Spider-man online right now.  Loving it.

19 hours ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Looks like a cosplay Joker from Comic-Con.

LOL! Even if it was a cosplay, it'd be like the worst Joker cosplay of all time. Seriously... He just looks like crazy ganglord with green hair and face paint.

• Upvote 1

Honestly IMO with the Jared Leto Joker it's a wait and see thing, he could be good or he could be total garbage, but honestly like Ben Afleck as Batman we just have to wait and see  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, iamkurla249 said:

Honestly IMO with the Jared Leto Joker it's a wait and see thing, he could be good or he could be total garbage, but honestly like Ben Afleck as Batman we just have to wait and see  

I always had confidence in Affleck because he's not the same Daredevil actor. He's really matured as an actor and director. As for Leto, I think he's an academy award winner so obv he's talented but the costume alone gives me doubts. Will need a special performance i.m.o. They should've just made the joker similar to Heath Ledger's version which i.mo is the best comic book live screen performance.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I always had confidence in Affleck because he's not the same Daredevil actor. He's really matured as an actor and director. As for Leto, I think he's an academy award winner so obv he's talented but the costume alone gives me doubts. Will need a special performance i.m.o. They should've just made the joker similar to Heath Ledger's version which i.mo is the best comic book live screen performance.

While Heath Ledger is also imo the best Joker we had 

But i just want Jared Leto to be good he doesnt have to be better than Ledger or Nicholson or Hamill as long as he makes his Joker different than the others which he is and he paying respect to what came before is all i want 

Theres no way he will pass Leger but he doesnt need to 

And also the reason why they didnt make him like Ledgers Joker cause he wanted to be his own Joker why would you want a Actor to copy someone else 

Cause youll just get people in the theater say oh theres the dude who copied Ledger instead of hearing a theres Leto's Joker because no actor wants to copy what came before him.

On 7/19/2016 at 1:00 PM, AshishAshLamps007 said:

LOL! Even if it was a cosplay, it'd be like the worst Joker cosplay of all time. Seriously... He just looks like crazy ganglord with green hair and face paint.

Good thing is Joker won't be in it that much. The movie is about Harley Quinn and the other four guys.

4 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Good thing is Joker won't be in it that much. The movie is about Harley Quinn and the other four guys.

Lol Jared Leto is top billing with Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Will Smith and dude who plaus Rick Flag