Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Suicide Squad [2016]

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Sorry sateler I don't like the look of that Joker. But hope the character doesn't disappoint

Understandable i do feel he will be a great Joker i do feel this movie will be better than Batman vs Superman this movie feels like it has more freedom and less Zack Snyder and plus Affleck Batman 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Understandable i do feel he will be a great Joker i do feel this movie will be better than Batman vs Superman this movie feels like it has more freedom and less Zack Snyder and plus Affleck Batman

 

Hope they explain the past with Robin which will setup Batman's rivalry with Joker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

Hope they explain the past with Robin which will setup Batman's rivalry with Joker.

I dont know if they will do that they will prob save that for the Batman movie 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2016 at 1:15 AM, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

Joker.Jpg

Even though I am not the biggest Dark Knight fan, Heath Ledger was a great Joker.  Jared Leto, not so much.  When I think of the Joker, I think of Mark Hamil from the DCAU and Jack Nicholson from the 1989 Batman film.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Still dont know anything about the film

Unlike BVS which was very predictable even in trailers 

On 5/27/2016 at 5:19 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Even though I am not the biggest Dark Knight fan, Heath Ledger was a great Joker.  Jared Leto, not so much.  When I think of the Joker, I think of Mark Hamil from the DCAU and Jack Nicholson from the 1989 Batman film.

I love how you judge on Jared Leto not being great and yet you havent seen the movie your just judging on looks and pictures 

I judge on Acting you can look like a piece of shit but still get the character down, and by what ive seen in trailers cause I judge on the performance not dumb looks like you and everyone else i see The Joker every version of The Joker is different yeah Jack Nicholson is a great Joker but hes just Jack Nicholson cause ive seen Jack act like a crazy mother fucker like in The Shining and Mark Hamill is yes the Joker but hes just a voice now he could of been The Joker in Burtons Batman but he was still doong Star Wars 

All im saying dont be like other dumb people who judge on looks and look for the performance cause riggt now you arent and you just remind me of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

 

Still dont know anything about the film

Unlike BVS which was very predictable even in trailers 

I love how you judge on Jared Leto not being great and yet you havent seen the movie your just judging on looks and pictures 

I judge on Acting you can look like a piece of shit but still get the character down, and by what ive seen in trailers cause I judge on the performance not dumb looks like you and everyone else i see The Joker every version of The Joker is different yeah Jack Nicholson is a great Joker but hes just Jack Nicholson cause ive seen Jack act like a crazy mother fucker like in The Shining and Mark Hamill is yes the Joker but hes just a voice now he could of been The Joker in Burtons Batman but he was still doong Star Wars 

All im saying dont be like other dumb people who judge on looks and look for the performance cause riggt now you arent and you just remind me of them 

Dude, first off calm down.  Second, his appearance is not my only concern, his acting is also my concern as well.  So stop saying I am an asshole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

In my eyes, he also acts like a cosplayer.

It's just that he doesn't look intimidating for some reason. Maybe his size in front of the Suicide Squad. Heath Ledger looked like he could legitimately f*ck Batman up lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, first off calm down.  Second, his appearance is not my only concern, his acting is also my concern as well.  So stop saying I am an asshole.

Well 1 i never called you a asshole

And 2 Jared Leto is a great actor he is a Method Actor who doesnt break character thats how he won the Oscar even tho people didnt think he would

But you are just seeming like 1 of those people who jusr judge a actor will be terrible on a character just like people were With Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Heath Ledger and thet all looked stupid in the end. 

But oh well :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well 1 i never called you a asshole

And 2 Jared Leto is a great actor he is a Method Actor who doesnt break character thats how he won the Oscar even tho people didnt think he would

But you are just seeming like 1 of those people who jusr judge a actor will be terrible on a character just like people were With Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Heath Ledger and thet all looked stupid in the end. 

But oh well :^)

Well stop assuming that garbage okay.  Jared Leto maybe a great actor, doesn't mean every role he is going to have will be amazing.  I'm not big on his Joker acting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well stop assuming that garbage okay.  Jared Leto maybe a great actor, doesn't mean every role he is going to have will be amazing.  I'm not big on his Joker acting.

Well i havent seen him in a terrible role yet 

Plus i trust David Ayer he is a character director he made Shia Labeof better than Brad Pitt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

Well i havent seen him in a terrible role yet 

Plus i trust David Ayer he is a character director he made Shia Labeof better than Brad Pitt 

That is good to hear from you, at least.  I am watching the MTV Spider-man online right now.  Loving it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Looks like a cosplay Joker from Comic-Con.

 

LOL! Even if it was a cosplay, it'd be like the worst Joker cosplay of all time. Seriously... He just looks like crazy ganglord with green hair and face paint.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly IMO with the Jared Leto Joker it's a wait and see thing, he could be good or he could be total garbage, but honestly like Ben Afleck as Batman we just have to wait and see  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iamkurla249 said:

Honestly IMO with the Jared Leto Joker it's a wait and see thing, he could be good or he could be total garbage, but honestly like Ben Afleck as Batman we just have to wait and see  

I always had confidence in Affleck because he's not the same Daredevil actor. He's really matured as an actor and director. As for Leto, I think he's an academy award winner so obv he's talented but the costume alone gives me doubts. Will need a special performance i.m.o. They should've just made the joker similar to Heath Ledger's version which i.mo is the best comic book live screen performance.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I always had confidence in Affleck because he's not the same Daredevil actor. He's really matured as an actor and director. As for Leto, I think he's an academy award winner so obv he's talented but the costume alone gives me doubts. Will need a special performance i.m.o. They should've just made the joker similar to Heath Ledger's version which i.mo is the best comic book live screen performance.

While Heath Ledger is also imo the best Joker we had 

But i just want Jared Leto to be good he doesnt have to be better than Ledger or Nicholson or Hamill as long as he makes his Joker different than the others which he is and he paying respect to what came before is all i want 

Theres no way he will pass Leger but he doesnt need to 

And also the reason why they didnt make him like Ledgers Joker cause he wanted to be his own Joker why would you want a Actor to copy someone else 

Cause youll just get people in the theater say oh theres the dude who copied Ledger instead of hearing a theres Leto's Joker because no actor wants to copy what came before him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2016 at 1:00 PM, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

LOL! Even if it was a cosplay, it'd be like the worst Joker cosplay of all time. Seriously... He just looks like crazy ganglord with green hair and face paint.

Good thing is Joker won't be in it that much. The movie is about Harley Quinn and the other four guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Good thing is Joker won't be in it that much. The movie is about Harley Quinn and the other four guys.

Lol Jared Leto is top billing with Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Will Smith and dude who plaus Rick Flag 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...