The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Suicide Squad [2016]

1 minute ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

They seriously look like cosplayers lol. Killer Croc, Harley, Joker. All of them apart from Will Smith's Deadshot.

I can agree with that.

2 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

They seriously look like cosplayers lol. Killer Croc, Harley, Joker. All of them apart from Will Smith's Deadshot.

Then dont watch it if you are gonna complain so much cause its really fucking annoying the both of you lol cause really no one gives a fuck people just care about performances :')

Edited by sateler96

38 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Then dont watch it if you are gonna complain so much cause its really fucking annoying the both of you lol cause really no one gives a fuck people just care about performances :')

No one gives a fuck? I guess you like Bat nipples then XD

It looks shitty to a lot of people. If you get annoyed by this, then.....

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

There's a performance problem too. Harley doesn't have her New Jersey accent.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You know, how's about ignore the critics' bullshit and go see the film for yourself. 

This isnt critics bro this is about Studio meddling and cuting stuff out of the movie 

10 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

This isnt critics bro this is about Studio meddling and cuting stuff out of the movie 

Okay my bad.  Anyways, that's Hollywood for you.

30 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Maybe Disney needs to buy DC lol cause WB has no idea what their doing 

I don't know about that.  We don't that to be similar like how the Jets and Giants share the same stadium.

22 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I don't know about that.  We don't that to be similar like how the Jets and Giants share the same stadium.

I doubt they would be similar you can have all these universes and they dont gotta be the same 

Most of the Marvel movies are different genere of movies anyway 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I doubt they would be similar you can have all these universes and they dont gotta be the same 

Most of the Marvel movies are different genere of movies anyway 

True. 

I was lucky enough to see Suicide Squad and im telling you prepare to be disappointing unless you're just glad to see these characters on the big screen. I now question Wonder Woman and Justice League, and will be sticking with just Marvel for actually going to the movies and watching it rather than with DC movies and wait for a Blu-Ray release or watch it on Cam.

57 minutes ago, ColdRailgun said:

I was lucky enough to see Suicide Squad and im telling you prepare to be disappointing unless you're just glad to see these characters on the big screen. I now question Wonder Woman and Justice League, and will be sticking with just Marvel for actually going to the movies and watching it rather than with DC movies and wait for a Blu-Ray release or watch it on Cam.

The WW and JL trailers looked awesome to me.  As for Suicide Squad, I expect it to be nothing short of an average at best film.

58 minutes ago, ColdRailgun said:

I have to watch all movies on internet since i have no theater near me lol 

so one person who saw the movie months ago at a Test Screening said it was Amazing and said DCEU still has life 

Then few days ago where he saw it again said this wasnt the version he saw months ago Alot of stuff was cut and there was more flashbacks and it was a Mess

Also when they did reshoots and WB got into a Panic they hired a Trailer company to do reshoots....