The King of Hate Forums
Viridi

Games phil hasn't played.

also be great to see more horror games like haunting ground or rule of rose 

Agree, though a lot of those oddball survival horror games are a real bitch to get a hold of. Rule of Rose usually goes for over $100 these days.

i'd like to see phil play persona 3. i've enjoyed his persona 4 playtrough a lot and with persona 5  being released later this year (or at least that's the plan) it could be quite fun to take a step backwards before making one forward. besides on the PSN store for the ps3 this game also costs $10 so it's not too expensive

• Upvote 1

i'd like to see phil play persona 3. i've enjoyed his persona 4 playtrough a lot and with persona 5  being released later this year (or at least that's the plan) it could be quite fun to take a step backwards before making one forward. besides on the PSN store for the ps3 this game also costs $10 so it's not too expensive

Seconding Persona 3 FES. Persona 5 actually got delayed till next year (not suprising) so I think this is a sign that Phil should play 3. The gameplay is kind of a step back (you can't control your party members in FES) but the story is way darker than in P4 (and better IMO). I'd also die if Phil played Persona Dancing all Night :D

Seconding Persona 3 FES. Persona 5 actually got delayed till next year (not suprising) so I think this is a sign that Phil should play 3. The gameplay is kind of a step back (you can't control your party members in FES) but the story is way darker than in P4 (and better IMO). I'd also die if Phil played Persona Dancing all Night :D

If he had a Vita capture or a PS TVii, I would love to see him play Dancing All Night. Tbh though, I never had too much trouble not directly controlling party members.

If he had a Vita capture or a PS TVii, I would love to see him play Dancing All Night. Tbh though, I never had too much trouble not directly controlling party members.

It's not the worst thing ever, but it would still be pretty jarring to go from complete control back to letting the AI do whatever. That's why I usually always see people recommend playing 3 before 4, even though the stories aren't continued or anything. You can usually find PSTVs for like $40 bucks so I wish Phil would get it just to play DAN. He could even play P4 Golden if he wanted, not to mention a bunch of other jrpgs on the vita. They would be great downtime games.

Rocket League..super fun game. easy to get into and popular as well. Anyone else agree that phil should play it? Certainly instead of a game like the new tony hawk...

Also  I know that its a PC game but maybe one day A total war game. Also CIV 5 could be interesting..doesn't Leanna play/played it.

Edited by Thaimasker

He plays the silliest games atm imo (skating, basketball), no wonder his views goes down.

He should discover good old games he didn't play instead of playing boring sports games : Civ 5, HOMM series, baldur's gate ...

Edited by joloda

Marvel Ultimate Alliance/X-Men Legends - Because he's a big marvel fan and the team building aspect is fun. 

Spyro the Dragon 1-3 - They're classics

Skylanders - It'd be cool to see what characters phil picked

Pokemon - it would fit his personality well

Games that i would like just for one or two gameplay sessions, because i don't think they would make consistenly viewed playthroughs:

Divinity Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, Forza Motorsport 6, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Homeworld.

On 7/22/2015, 8:18:26, KGhaleon said:

Aside from Banjo kazooie, playthroughs he'll never do which I would watch:

DSP plays Civilization 5/or Beyond Earth (PC)

DSP plays Secret of Evermore

DSP plays Fallout 1 and 2

I don't think he should play fallout 1 and 2 . Just because there hard and i mean very hard by today's standard's. He would prob never finish them there even worse than the souls series. 

1 hour ago, cooper said:

I don't think he should play fallout 1 and 2 . Just because there hard and i mean very hard by today's standard's. He would prob never finish them there even worse than the souls series. 

I think that could be interesting though. I liked his playthrough of Dark Souls 1, before he used summons, it was a very unique one.

He hasn't played Outlast, has he? I'd like to see him play that, just because i love that game so much.

9 minutes ago, PurplePie said:

I think that could be interesting though. I liked his playthrough of Dark Souls 1, before he used summons, it was a very unique one.

He hasn't played Outlast, has he? I'd like to see him play that, just because i love that game so much.

He has played Outlast AND the Whistleblower DLC.

• Upvote 1

Fallout tactics, final fantasy tactics, Terraria. 

Although he might get bored with the turn based tactics game, I m pretty sure he d have fun with Terraria for an hour or two.

I would love him to play the original tomb raider games on ps1 the challenging levels with instant deaths challenging jumps and traps would make an interesting playthrough with fails and rage

15 minutes ago, FireEmblemFan said:

It would be fun to see Phil play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, since 2.8 is supposed to release soon supposedly

If i'm not mistaken, Phil plans to anytime before KH3 comes out.

6 minutes ago, onorub said:

If i'm not mistaken, Phil plans to anytime before KH3 comes out.

yep I remember him saying that. I just brought it up again because I think 2.8 is supposed to come out this year, which has a sequel of Birth By Sleep (that being Birth By Sleep Volume 2).

2 hours ago, FireEmblemFan said:

yep I remember him saying that. I just brought it up again because I think 2.8 is supposed to come out this year, which has a sequel of Birth By Sleep (that being Birth By Sleep Volume 2).

Is 2.8 not just one game? Thats kinda disappointing considering all the other hd collection's had two games. Plus you can get it on 3DS dirt cheap now. 

4 minutes ago, cooper said:

Is 2.8 not just one game? Thats kinda disappointing considering all the other hd collection's had two games. Plus you can get it on 3DS dirt cheap now. 

2.8 is supposed to have Kingdom Hearts 3D (which was on 3ds), Birth By Sleep Volume 2 and Kingdom Hearts Ki Cutscenes (from some sort of japanese online game? I am not sure about it exactly)

Edited by FireEmblemFan
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FireEmblemFan said:

2.8 is supposed to have Kingdom Hearts 3D (which wa on 3ds), Birth By Sleep Volume 2 and Kingdom Hearts Ki Cutscenes (from some sort of japanese online game? I am not sure about it exactly)

Sounds decent, i guess ill need to get it then instead of just play it on 3DS. 

• Upvote 1

Why hasn't Phil played StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void? He played the base game and Heart of the Swarm so it seems odd that he wouldn't play the last part of StarCraft II.

Edited by KiwiFarmer420