The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

2014 Ultimate Video Games Battle (The Winner is Revealed)

16. South Park: The Stick of Truth (0) vs. 6. Dragon Age: Inquisition (9)

Wow!  I guess the fat lady came back from the concessions stand.  Sigh, might as well call the match. 

So, after 20 days of intense competition, we had 40 games fight for your vote, but one game emerged victorious.  I am proud to announce your 2014 Ultimate Video Game of the Year:

Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg

So congrats to Dragon Age: Inquisition for not just winning the 2014 UVGB, but for also setting a new record of dominance by going 47-2 throughout the tourney.  That brings us to the end of a great tourney.  What suggestions would you like to suggest for the 2015 tourney?  Thoughts on the winner?  Let me know!

Final bracket - http://challonge.com/h9zxnvs9

• Upvote 1

There was a game that deserved it so much more than gta5 but I can't remember what it was. They even tied at the end.

​The Last of Us? Bioshock Infinite? ehhh I can't really think of anything else.

It was BioShock: Infinite.  In the 2013 Finals, GTA V and BioShock: Infinite was tied at 7-7, but since GTA V had one extra vote throughout the tourney it beat BioShock: Infinite 32-31.  If there was still a tie after the addition of the votes throughout the tourney, then the winner would come down to a coin toss.  As for The Last of Us, I was shocked that BioShock: Infinite beat TLoU 5-4 in the Semifinals, although TLoU ended up beating Tomb Raider in the Third Place Match 7-3. 

Yep I remember that now. I was very pissed that gta beat out bioshock infinite for the win. Especially because it was a tie and after all the shit was added up gta beat bioshock by 1 fucking point.