The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Moderator Reshuffling & New Moderators Wanted

No and no!

Making KG a mod would just result in more drama, and I appreciate if the forums remained peaceful and drama-free.  As for you, you already have warnings and is known for abusing other people.

I don't think that's fair to tag him as dramatic just because he puts a lot of detractor propaganda to bed.

Guys we appreciate there is so much interest but shouting out you want to be mod or nominating someone else isn't going to work. Those who are interested can submit an application through the Applications sub-forum.

I'm not interested in modding, so leave me out of this. Thx

I feel for the moderators that have to put up with trolls all day.

• Upvote 2

Honestly as long as they're cool headed and doesn't cause drama then they're fine by me. This forum needs more of those and not mods who are only going to shadow ban people without any prior warnings.

• Upvote 1

Thanks man but I would be a terrible mod 

Well, I feel a good person like you would be a qualified mod.

Guys we appreciate there is so much interest but shouting out you want to be mod or nominating someone else isn't going to work. Those who are interested can submit an application through the Applications sub-forum.

Where is the applications sub forums?

Let me and KGhaleon be the new mods. 

Sure.... if you want to kill the forum more. Pretty sure the mods are smart enough not to give the likes of you any privilege to moderate the forum, considering the amount of times you've been warned already.

Nice try though. C:

So after a complete roller coaster of a weekend, I am now no longer moving to China as I've been offered a better job here at home.

Still will be around a bit less, but more than expected.

This doesn't affect any of the announcements here as we are still in need of new moderators.

• Upvote 1

i think... Hazz3r,Beechey, and The Lemon should be mods.. :P

Oh hell no, we don't need a repeat of the last forum. :p

• Upvote 1

So after a complete roller coaster of a weekend, I am now no longer moving to China as I've been offered a better job here at home.

Still will be around a bit less, but more than expected.

This doesn't affect any of the announcements here as we are still in need of new moderators.

Really, well good for you Static.  Anyway, please check the message I sent to you earlier.

Oh hell no, we don't need a repeat of the last forum. :p

Fuck off pl0x.

<3 all the best.

srsly though, i'm very busy with work atm. And I'm literally never here.

Edited by Beechey
  • Upvote 1

I think this guy called BeAwesomeOne should be a new mod for TKOH. After all, he might made posting on this website much more flexible.

Nobody associated with Phil's hate groups should be moderating his forum.

• Upvote 1