The King of Hate Forums
Static Veins

Moderator Reshuffling & New Moderators Wanted

6 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Dark has been here for a long time.  First time I saw him was at the end of the 1st incarnation. 

I've been around since before you joined (Under a different name). Just saying. ;)

5 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Oh nice!  Which one?

Which username or which forum iteration? The first iteration and my name was TornreaperPRO. I actually got the idea for the new name from a user on that forum.

21 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i say we give MDC mod for one day and see how many people he bans, for not agreeing with him. :P jk.

WOW, thanks. 

21 hours ago, Noir said:

Worst idea ever, I say make me a mod so we can make the ecchi thread official and then ban darksphere as my first order of business 

Well that it better.  Jesus Christ, I have enough of problems.  Pick a person that has the best credentials.

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

WOW, thanks. 

Well that it better.  Jesus Christ, I have enough of problems.  Pick a person that has the best credentials.

well we can get KG back and see how that goes, or find Lemon and Beechey, and Hazz3r.

8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here is a suggestion of mine

sateler96

Yeah I can agree with that he's a good guy and think he would make a pretty decent mod so I my vote is for him (if were actually keeping track of votes)

• Upvote 1

On July 28, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Static Veins said:

Guys we appreciate there is so much interest but shouting out you want to be mod or nominating someone else isn't going to work. Those who are interested can submit an application through the Applications sub-forum.

On 18/08/2016 at 0:19 AM, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

We're not hiring right now, but when the time comes, we'll let you guys know. 

Why is this thread so active if this is the case, nominations mean dick all.

A mod should be chosen based on how active they are, the way they handle situations and their attitude, not because they have 1000 posts from spamming the shit out of the Random Thoughts thread and 500+ reputation because the same group of 5 people like each others post no matter what it was.

Edited by Michael
  • Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Michael said:

A mod should be chosen based on how active they are, the way they handle situations and their attitude, not because they have 1000 posts from spamming the shit out of the Random Thoughts thread and 500+ reputation because the same group of 5 people like each others post no matter what it was.

Now i'm not naming names, but i think we all know a group of people (one now banned) who this directly applies to.

Now i have no interest in nominating people nor myself for a mod position but i can safely say there are people that should never be made mods under any circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

He does raise a really good point there, quality over quantity. A good mod should be someone thats chose over their actions rather than the amount of posts they make 

1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

when MOA can be a moderator I think most people here qualify to be honest. 

Are you questioning/criticizing my time as a mod?  Remember it was me who comforted you when Hardcore harrassed you?  Silent and I agreed to get rid of him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Are you questioning/criticizing my time as a mod?  Remember it was me who comforted you when Hardcore harrassed you?  Silent and I agreed to get rid of him.

No, THAT IS NOT THE POINT.  I am not saying that you are especially bad, but that you are not better than anyone else. your reply kind of proves my point

Edited by BrightSideViking

31 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

No, THAT IS NOT THE POINT.  I am not saying that you are especially bad, but that you are not better than anyone else. your reply kind of proves my point

So you were saying MOA isn't "special" and is just a normal guy?

Shoulda made that clearly bud xD

11 minutes ago, Nation said:

So you were saying MOA isn't "special" and is just a normal guy?

Shoulda made that clearly bud xD

Do you think most people here are normal? Because that for sure was not what I ment. I am not saying I am any better than most people here either. But normal is not what I would call most people here. 

1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

uu.jpg

Edited by TrueForm