Static Veins

Moderator Reshuffling & New Moderators Wanted

123 posts in this topic

I'm not entirely sure what BSV meant but I knew MOA from the old forums and started out as someone who came off as socially awkward yet he grew through experience which is why he's a mod. Anyone can be mod if they have experience and they aren't a malicious user. Is that what you meant?

1 hour ago, TraditionalGames said:

I'm not entirely sure what BSV meant but I knew MOA from the old forums and started out as someone who came off as socially awkward yet he grew through experience which is why he's a mod. Anyone can be mod if they have experience and they aren't a malicious user. Is that what you meant?

To be perfectly clear. What I ment was that I think most people here would do just fine a s a mod. Because if they would abuse their privileges they would loose them. The reason I used him as an example is that his standards isn't very high. I remember one time where he came in to the thread and said "I am in a bad mood so you better watch it"  or something of that effect. as a moderator your supposed to be neutral and your mood should not be an issue. In my opinion he have shown himself to have a bad understanding of some situations. So if he can suffice so could many others. 

32 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

To be perfectly clear. What I ment was that I think most people here would do just fine a s a mod. Because if they would abuse their privileges they would loose them. The reason I used him as an example is that his standards isn't very high. I remember one time where he came in to the thread and said "I am in a bad mood so you better watch it"  or something of that effect. as a moderator your supposed to be neutral and your mood should not be an issue. In my opinion he have shown himself to have a bad understanding of some situations. So if he can suffice so could many others. 

Hey BrightSide, wasn't he the one that wanted to leave the forums?

5 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

Do you think most people here are normal? Because that for sure was not what I ment. I am not saying I am any better than most people here either. But normal is not what I would call most people here. 

2 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

So again, you're saying he's just like any regular forum member lol

7 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

when MOA can be a moderator I think most people here qualify to be honest. 

wow, just wow. :ohmy:

11 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

shots fire!

4 hours ago, Nation said:

So again, you're saying he's just like any regular forum member lol

Yes, that is what I am saying. No one here is perfect. And unless you show erratic or troll like behavior. And have a genuine interest in contributing to the community I think you could do the job. Remember that this is ultimately a decision left to the administrators. And I think they know what they are doing. 

5 hours ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

wow, just wow. :ohmy:

1 hour ago, BlonderSTS said:

shots fire!

pew pew! No. I just don't hold people in such low regard as you guys obviously do. you are probably some of the few that would be unfit for the job. 

1 minute ago, BrightSideViking said:

pew pew! No. I just don't hold people in such low regard as you guys obviously do. you are probably some of the few that would be unfit for the job. 

now you're just being negative. 

btw did you compare me to Bailey?

Just now, BlonderSTS said:

now you're just being negative. 

btw did you compare me to Bailey?

Yes in this situation. It seemed like  the same message. Both trying to antagonize, and start some bullshit, with your oh damn no he didn't responses. 

17 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

Ooohhh that hurts, BSV seems to be using the infinite lives cheat to survive that! :tongue:

31 minutes ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

Ooohhh that hurts, BSV seems to be using the infinite lives cheat to survive that! :tongue:

I mean he's not since he clarified what he meant.

I am very close to locking this thread because right now, it's going in the way of the R&R thread.  I'll say it again, if you want to become a mod, then apply.  I'm not the one who will make the decision on who becomes a mod.  That decision will be handled by Static, Onyx, or Phil. 

3 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I am very close to locking this thread because right now, it's going in the way of the R&R thread.  I'll say it again, if you want to become a mod, then apply.  I'm not the one who will make the decision on who becomes a mod.  That decision will be handled by Static, Onyx, or Phil. 

I agree with MOA here.  This thread is going out of control.

7 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I actually I'm curious though do you just make a new topic on the applications sub forum or how does that work 

16 minutes ago, iamkurla249 said:

I actually I'm curious though do you just make a new topic on the applications sub forum or how does that work 

From what I've been told that's pretty much it.

Just now, TraditionalGames said:

From what I've been told that's pretty much it.

Oh thx man 

2 hours ago, iamkurla249 said:

Oh thx man 

I think you'll make a great mod.

On 8/21/2016 at 1:34 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Here is a suggestion of mine

sateler96

On 8/21/2016 at 10:02 PM, iamkurla249 said:

Yeah I can agree with that he's a good guy and think he would make a pretty decent mod so I my vote is for him (if were actually keeping track of votes)

Well Then lol Thank You lol 

keep-calm-king-bob-is-here-1.jpg

I did mod for a time earlier this year. As long as I don't need to IP ban (since I could never understand it), I'd be willing. It'd keep me busy till I get a new job. :)

Sateler is extremely polite.

On 22/08/2016 at 11:53 PM, sateler96 said:

Dude you really think WWE is real do you lol

Jesus christ i honestly feel sad for you

John Cena and AJ Styles have respect for each other 

John Cena is a huge fan of AJ Styles 

So him losing clean to AJ means he respects the hell out of him 

If you dont fucking like it  dont watch or dont comment lol simple 

received_10157340287725464.jpeg

You remind of this poor Sap who thinks wrestling is real 

2 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

So this thread has become about downplaying users' chances at being mods?

Pretty much.  I warned everyone about this, but barely anyone here listened.  Consider the thread locked.