Moderator Reshuffling & New Moderators Wanted

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO

Why is this thread so active if this is the case, nominations mean dick all. A mod should be chosen based on how active they are, the way they handle situations and their attitude, not because th

Hello TKOH Community! Just a few things the mod team and I wished to share with you. Lead Mods Firstly, KingofKings has been removed from the moderator team due to his extended absence. Secondly, a

Posted Images

No and no!

Making KG a mod would just result in more drama, and I appreciate if the forums remained peaceful and drama-free.  As for you, you already have warnings and is known for abusing other people.

I don't think that's fair to tag him as dramatic just because he puts a lot of detractor propaganda to bed.

Thanks man but I would be a terrible mod 

Well, I feel a good person like you would be a qualified mod.

Guys we appreciate there is so much interest but shouting out you want to be mod or nominating someone else isn't going to work. Those who are interested can submit an application through the Applications sub-forum.

Where is the applications sub forums?

So after a complete roller coaster of a weekend, I am now no longer moving to China as I've been offered a better job here at home.

Still will be around a bit less, but more than expected.

This doesn't affect any of the announcements here as we are still in need of new moderators.

• Upvote 1

So after a complete roller coaster of a weekend, I am now no longer moving to China as I've been offered a better job here at home.

Still will be around a bit less, but more than expected.

This doesn't affect any of the announcements here as we are still in need of new moderators.

Really, well good for you Static.  Anyway, please check the message I sent to you earlier.

I think this guy called BeAwesomeOne should be a new mod for TKOH. After all, he might made posting on this website much more flexible.

Nobody associated with Phil's hate groups should be moderating his forum.

• Upvote 1