The King of Hate Forums

Nintendo Gamecube

It's actually my #1 console imo :) next with Xbox360 #2, and PS2 #3 with SOOO many great games... such as LoZ Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, Kirby Air Ride, Paper Mario TTYD, SSBMelee, Soul Calibur 2, Pokemon XD, Tales of Symphonia (honestly that I haven't beaten, but my friend was obsessed with it) and Sonic Adventure 2, Those are the ones I own and I love them, but I know there are many others :)

and P.S. I'm also not active as well, but I'm meaning to fix that a bit ^_^

Edited by Ffantasy501
Top Consoles
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/1/2015 at 5:45 AM, CosmicKangaroo said:

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't been that active lately on these here forums. But I just want to know what y'alls thoughts on the Nintendo Gamecube were? 

I personally like the system and its design, Nice, Compact, and Unique compared to the PS2 and Xbox.

Nintendo Gamecube? Good console.

I enjoyed playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and Phantasy Star Online 1 and 2 on it.

Edited by brandonbeans
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I plan on getting a few more games. Like Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2, the Pikmin games, Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I wish they make a Lost Kingdoms 3 and put it on the switch. If they did, that would be cool. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was Nintendo's only "normal" home console! Also as a side-note, strangely enough, the GameCube can output digital video. The PlayStation 2, Xbox, and even the Wii were stuck with analog video!

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, url8 said:

It was Nintendo's only "normal" home console! Also as a side-note, strangely enough, the GameCube can output digital video. The PlayStation 2, Xbox, and even the Wii were stuck with analog video!

That is some really interesting info dude.