The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CosmicKangaroo

Nintendo Gamecube

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't been that active lately on these here forums. But I just want to know what y'alls thoughts on the Nintendo Gamecube were? 

I personally like the system and its design, Nice, Compact, and Unique compared to the PS2 and Xbox.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's actually my #1 console imo :) next with Xbox360 #2, and PS2 #3 with SOOO many great games... such as LoZ Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, Kirby Air Ride, Paper Mario TTYD, SSBMelee, Soul Calibur 2, Pokemon XD, Tales of Symphonia (honestly that I haven't beaten, but my friend was obsessed with it) and Sonic Adventure 2, Those are the ones I own and I love them, but I know there are many others :)

and P.S. I'm also not active as well, but I'm meaning to fix that a bit ^_^

Edited by Ffantasy501
Top Consoles

The Gamecube was the begining of the end for Nintendo. Every home console they've released has been totally irrelevant in terms of grown adults playing video games. Wii, Wii U, Switch.. All not that great in my opinion and gave just a handfull of games I want to play on each.

Why is wii worse than the game cube?

On 12/31/2018 at 10:07 AM, WallopMan said:

The Gamecube was the begining of the end for Nintendo. Every home console they've released has been totally irrelevant in terms of grown adults playing video games. Wii, Wii U, Switch.. All not that great in my opinion and gave just a handfull of games I want to play on each.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2015 at 5:45 AM, CosmicKangaroo said:

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't been that active lately on these here forums. But I just want to know what y'alls thoughts on the Nintendo Gamecube were? 

I personally like the system and its design, Nice, Compact, and Unique compared to the PS2 and Xbox.

Nintendo Gamecube? Good console.

I enjoyed playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and Phantasy Star Online 1 and 2 on it.

Edited by brandonbeans