The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

NFL 2016 Offseason (Peyton Manning Retires)

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

another partying like a dumbass

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!  When will this guy ever grow the fuck up??!!!  Seriously, this guy has been a bust for this franchise.  He should be "arrested" for thief because he has using up that money to party like a fucking animal and also for the continuation of making the Browns' fans suffer time after time.

48 minutes ago, dogmeatcaitpiper said:

i feel like peyton is done for the year :(

No, he'll be out for at least 2-3 weeks.  Oh by the way, welcome to the Forum.  Make yourself at home.

Happy Thanksgiving, here is an abbreviated summary of my picks this week

PHI @ DET (DET -2)

CAR @ DAL (DAL -1.5)

CHI @ GB (GB -9)

MIN @ ATL (Even)

STL @ CIN (CIN -10)

TB @ IND (IND -3)

SD @ JAX (JAX -4)

BUF @ KC (KC -7)

MIA @ NYJ (NYJ -3)

OAK @ TEN (Even)

NYG @ WSH (NYG -2.5)

ARI @ SF (ARI -11.5)

PIT @ SEA (SEA -3.5)

NE @ DEN (NE -3)

BAL @ CLE (CLE -2.5)

1 hour ago, FWC said:

PHI @ DET (DET -2)

CAR @ DAL (DAL -1.5)

CHI @ GB (GB -9)

MIN @ ATL (Even)

STL @ CIN (CIN -10)

TB @ IND (IND -3)

SD @ JAX (JAX -4)

BUF @ KC (KC -7)

MIA @ NYJ (NYJ -3)

OAK @ TEN (Even)

NYG @ WSH (NYG -2.5)

ARI @ SF (ARI -11.5)

PIT @ SEA (SEA -3.5)

NE @ DEN (NE -3)

BAL @ CLE (CLE -2.5)

Arizona should beat San Francisco

Baltimore should exact revenge on Cleveland

The Jets better get their heads out of their asses

Pittsburgh should beat Seattle

Denver vs NE should be a good matchup.

2 hours ago, FWC said:

PHI @ DET (DET -2)

CAR @ DAL (DAL -1.5)

CHI @ GB (GB -9)

MIN @ ATL (Even)

STL @ CIN (CIN -10)

TB @ IND (IND -3)

SD @ JAX (JAX -4)

BUF @ KC (KC -7)

MIA @ NYJ (NYJ -3)

OAK @ TEN (Even)

NYG @ WSH (NYG -2.5)

ARI @ SF (ARI -11.5)

PIT @ SEA (SEA -3.5)

NE @ DEN (NE -3)

BAL @ CLE (CLE -2.5)

Yeah sorry Bears arent beating Packers lol if they do ill be pissed  but its Jay Cutler against the Packers lol

4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah sorry Bears arent beating Packers lol if they do ill be pissed  but its Jay Cutler against the Packers lol

Well, seeing as the Packers lost to the Lions after the Lions gave them several chances to win, anything's possible.

So, the Eagles got destroyed for a franchise record setting Thanksgiving game for the Lions. Let's hope Cowboys vs Panthers isn't one sided.

Edit: Ok, 1 INT already with the Panthers scoring on the INT. I'm sensing another one sided game here.

6 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Well, seeing as the Packers lost to the Lions after the Lions gave them several chances to win, anything's possible.

So, the Eagles got destroyed for a franchise record setting Thanksgiving game for the Lions. Let's hope Cowboys vs Panthers isn't one sided.

Edit: Ok, 1 INT already with the Panthers scoring on the INT. I'm sensing another one sided game here.

Yep and Romo hurt again lol Cowboys are so done XD

Ok, so is it safe to say that I feel comfortable with the possibility of the Packers falling in the NFC? Right now the Bucs and Seahawks are hot on their and the Falcons' trail and it's very possible for them to come up and take those wildcard spots. Packers had better hope the Vikings don't win anymore or else they're in real danger.

So I learned 2 things just a bit ago. The first is that Manziel lied about the video of him partying saying that it was an old video. It turns out that it was taken during the bye week and that he told his friends to not tell anyone about the party. So yeah, nobody's gonna want him at this rate if he can't at least be honest. The second is that it looks like Taylor is good to go for the next Bills game against the Chiefs. Pretty much even teams, so Taylor needs to be at full strength if they want to win and take the outright lead for the last wildcard spot.

So I've taken a look at the current playoff standings, and based on this, the Bills/Chiefs game is probably the biggest one for the entire AFC. If the Bills win, they'll have the tiebreaker over the Chiefs, Jets (unless the Bills lose at Week 17), Dolphins, and Colts if the Texans get ahead of them in the division. And if the Bills win next week as well against the Texans, then the Bills have the highest chance of getting in with a guaranteed tiebreaker over the 2nd place AFC South team. Only the Raiders and Jaguars can benefit from this as neither team has lost to them and the Jaguars have the tiebreaker over the Bills already. If the Chiefs win, then they'll have the tiebreaker over the Bills, Texans if the Colts win the division, and Steelers. So for the AFC contenders to have a good chance (except for Steelers with the tiebreaker favoring Chiefs), they need the Chiefs to win. Otherwise, unless they have a really bad day against the Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys, the Bills will hold that one wildcard spot. It's gonna be real interesting to see what the outcome of this game is.

It's still a pretty predictable outcome for the NFC, but the Bucs and Seahawks could still make it in with bad times for the Falcons and Packers/Vikings.

So this is probably one of the most injury prone NFL seasons to date xD. Anyways, Seahawks took the wildcard spot from the Falcons in the NFC after they lost 4 straight. If only the Bucs had won, then it'd be pretty interesting competition for the second wildcard spot. The Steelers lost a wildcard spot in the AFC with a loss but are still tied with the Colts, Jets, Texans, and Chiefs (the last 2 the current wildcard holders). Also, the Redskins have taken the lead in the NFC North with a win over the Giants and holding the tiebreaker over them.

5 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

So this is probably one of the most injury prone NFL seasons to date xD. Anyways, Seahawks took the wildcard spot from the Falcons in the NFC after they lost 4 straight. If only the Bucs had won, then it'd be pretty interesting competition for the second wildcard spot. The Steelers lost a wildcard spot in the AFC with a loss but are still tied with the Colts, Jets, Texans, and Chiefs (the last 2 the current wildcard holders). Also, the Redskins have taken the lead in the NFC North with a win over the Giants and holding the tiebreaker over them.

Yeah.  You could field almost an entire fantasy team with just ACL/MCL injuries.

61-83

WEEK 13 PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS BEGIN I see this being a huge week for visiting teams.

GB @ DET (GB -3)

• Green Bay needs to quickly take the division back while it is still in reach, and enact revenge on the Detroit Lions.

NYJ @ NYG (NYJ -2)

• Everyone in the NFC East wants to lose the division. This match-up should be a good one, and could go either way. A Jets win creates a more dramatic narrative moving forward.

ARI @ STL (ARI -6)

• Every now in then Arizona is not firing on all cylinders. Last week's performance was not pretty, but got the job done. I see a much stronger outing this week.

ATL @ TB (TB -1)

• Atlanta is in free fall and Tampa was on the rise. This game will end the loser, and give the other some hope. As much as a soft team Atlanta is, Tampa is not ready to be relevant. 

SEA @ MIN (Even)

• A Vikings loss, Seattle win, and Packers win will start to put the NFC playoff structure back in order. By years end, the seeding should be Carolina, Arizona, Green Bay, NY Giants, Seattle, Minnesota. The Seattle defense is not the same, but their offensive production stepped up big time last week. 

HOU @ BUF (BUF -3)

• Every game counts now for both of these teams. While I personally don't give Buffalo a shot at the playoffs, statistically they have a slight chance. The Houston defense may be enough to anchor down a playoff spot, and with New England next week, this is a big game for Houston.

BAL @ MIA (MIA -4)

• Miami is mentally dead and Baltimore is physically dead. When two teams collide with nothing to play for, anything could happen. I see a disaster of a game, Miami should be able to air it out and earn the win in an ugly shootout. 

CIN @ CLE (CIN -9.5)

• A Patriots loss last week gives Cincinnati false hope in earning the #1 seed. This team is going to choke one, if not two games away down the stretch. Determining when is the hard part. I'm guessing the Bungles hold on this week, but fall to Pittsburgh in a key Wild Card game next week, barring any serious injuries.

JAX @ TEN (TEN -2.5)

• These teams just played, and my thoughts have not really changed. Tennessee doesn't like to win at home, either. Taking the Jags by default, these team's seasons are over. 

SF @ CHI (CHI -7)

• The Bears are red hot, but the 49ers aren't as embarrassing as they were earlier, either. I think there is a pipe dream mentality in Chicago that the Bears could miraculously sneak into the playoffs.  I will throw them a win here, because it'd be an interesting subplot to follow, and put some extra pressure on Minnesota.

DEN @ SD (DEN -4)

• Big divisional game for the Broncos, as they try and hold on to top tier AFC seeding. I think Denver's defense will take care of this game, and Osweiler can be a game manager. However, I do not think Denver can run the table through Wk 17 with Osweiler at helm. They are bound to drop a game, especially given a pretty tricky schedule down the stretch. 

KC @ OAK (KC -3)

• Oakland and KC have two key match ups left this season. If the Black & Silver want a chance at the playoffs, I think they'll have to take both games. Kansas City is too hot right now, and should end Oakland's hopes, and beef up their own Wild Card record. 

CAR @ NO (CAR -7)

• New Orleans defense is a disaster, and Carolina is on a roll. I think the Saints have a chance to keep it a ball game, but Carolina should win by more than 7, pulling away in the second half. While I do not see the Panthers going undefeated, their schedule is easy enough where it is a possibility. 

PHI @ NE (NE -10)

• They say the Eagles are dead, that they have given up. They've given up about eight thousand points this past month, but as a Patriots fan, I do not want a blowout. I want the Pats to go full survival mode. Take the lead, play the clock, keep things safe. I do not see the Eagles winning this game, but at -10, I will reluctantly take them. 

IND @ PIT (PIT -7)

• Much like above, I do not see Pittsburgh losing this game, but I have to give Indianapolis credit. Hasselbeck has been effective enough to pile up some wins. The Colts division is no longer a cake walk with Houston on their heels. However, Pittsburgh is at home, and desperately need the win for a playoff spot.

DAL @ WSH (WSH -4.5)

• The Redskins are leading the most pathetic division in the NFL. I am rooting for a dumpster fire to the end, and a Skins loss would feed the fire. Washington does not deserve to be in the playoffs, period. Picking Dallas to win a crapshoot of a game. 

BONUS DEC 3 Playoff Tree Projections This will be fun to look at when I am completely wrong. Please note that although I am biased, it is also a realistic outcome. 

AFC                     NFC

1. NE                   1. CAR

2. DEN                 2. ARI

3. CIN                  3. GB

4. IND                  4. NYG 

-----------------------------------

5. PIT                   5. SEA

6. KC                    6. MIN

WILD CARD WEEKEND

KC @ CIN  

PIT @ IND  

MIN  GB

SEA @ NYG

DIVISIONAL WEEKEND 

KC @ NE 

IND @ DEN

NYG @ CAR 

GB @ ARI

AFCCG 

IND @ NE 

NFCCG 

ARI @ CAR 

SUPER BOWL 50, SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA 

Arizona Cardinals VS New England Patriots 

Complete lack of poise should have cost the Detroit Lions in their first match up against Green Bay. Once again, their inability to close out games and making dumb plays caught up to them. Huge impact play for gamblers, both the line and over/under. 

IMO, the game to watch Sunday is Chiefs vs Raiders.  A red hot KC team going up against a young and talented Raiders team that is trying to get back on the winning track.

Jets beat Giants, Chiefs beat Raiders, Eagle beat Patriots, Broncos short circuit Chargers, Titans out duel Jaguars, Bills top Texans, Dolphins survive Ravens, Bengals destroy Browns, Cardinals tame Rams, Seahawks swarm Vikings, 49ers beat Bears, Panthers beat Saints, and Buccaneers beat Falcons.

Ok, I saw that last TD the Steelers had. Uh, what kind of celebration was that? Impaling yourself into the post? xD

Anyways, after tomorrow, we only have 4 weeks left, and my god it's still a tough fight for many teams. Starting with the NFC, Whether the Redskins win or lose tomorrow, they will lead the East, with a win giving them the division lead and a 1 game lead and a loss giving the Cowboys a shot at winning the division with the others only 1 game ahead. As for the rest, the South is set with the Panthers as the only team to clinch their division so far with the Cardinals leading comfortably in the West. Packers and Vikings are tied for the North with the Vikings holding the wildcard spot for now. The Seahawks are doing an amazing job with coming back from how they started in the beginning of the season and now hold the other wildcard spot. The Bucs and Falcons are only a game back, with the biggest chance going to the Bucs. After 5 losses straight, I'm pretty sure the Falcons are out at this point. The Bears, Eagles, and Giants do have a slight chance being 2 games back, but I doubt they could get a wildcard spot at this rate.

As for the AFC, the Bengals, Broncos, and Patriots are all 10-2 and pretty much guaranteed to win their divisions. The South is really interesting though with the Colts and Texans tied with the Colts having the divisional record lead over the Texans. Either of them could finish as the victor in the division though, so we'll have to see what happens. As for the wild card spots, it's a 3-way tie between the Jets, Chiefs, and Steelers. The Steelers have the least amount of conference wins, so they currently don't have a wildcard spot. Right behind those 3 are the Bills and Texans with 1 game back and the Raiders and Dolphins with 2 games back. Every game is gonna matter big time for every team in this chase with key matchups happening in these last 4 weeks. Anything's possible and I can't wait to see what happens.