46 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

You 2 should review London has Fallen because I actually quite liked it XD

I did see it  and i didnt hate it like i hated Gods of Egypt just got bored

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

The Jungle Book 2016 Review

First off this movie is fricking  amazing

Neel Sethi  as Mowgli is fantastic they found the perfect kid to play him

Bill Murray as Baloo fits perfectly and him sing the Bare Necessities with Mowgli is great

Ben Kingsley as Bagheera is fantastic isnt a cartoon like the 1967 Movie he is a wise Mentor to Mowgli

Idris Elba as Shere Khan is menacing and scary he is fucking evil and not a cartoon villain and has a reason to kill Mowgli

Scarlet Johansson as Kaa is  great, but just used yo tell Mowgli's Past but that's not a negative 

Lupita Nyong'o as Raksha and Giancarlo Esposito as Akela are great cause they actually care about Mowgli unlike the 1967 Film who just let him go.

Christopher Walken as King Louie all i will say I WANNA BE LIKE YOU, but  a little more scarier.

Special extra voices from the Director Jon Favreau and Sam Rami

Pretty good comedic timing from Bill Muray like always  

Visuals Effects are off the roof amazing

The Music is amazing

Overall: I LOVE this movie even more than the 1967 Film it just expands it even better

Overall Grade A+ 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Bill Murray as Baloo fits perfectly and him sing the Bare Necessities with Mowgli is great

Ben Kingsley as Bagheera is fantastic isnt a cartoon like the 1967 Movie he is a wise Mentor to Mowgli

Idris Elba as Shere Khan is menacing and scary he is fucking evil and not a cartoon villain and has a reason to kill Mowgli

Scarlet Johansson as Kaa is  great, but just used yo tell Mowgli's Past but that's not a negative 

Lupita Nyong'o as Raksha and Giancarlo Esposito as Akela are great cause they actually care about Mowgli unlike the 1967 Film who just let him go.

Christopher Walken as King Louie all i will say I WANNA BE LIKE YOU, but  a little more scarier.

The Music is amazing

Overall: I LOVE this movie even more than the 1967 Film it just expands it even better

Overall Grade A+ 

I love the Jungle Book.  One of my favorite Disney films.

38 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know.  Did you like the Disney film?

Yes i love the original, but this new one expands it and now this is the trust adaptation of Jungle Book, which is idk why WB is doing their Jungle Book 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yes i love the original, but this new one expands it and now this is the trust adaptation of Jungle Book, which is idk why WB is doing their Jungle Book 

Good for you man.

Say, check out my new post in my Characters Why I Like Them thread.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, GundamFreedom said:

I just got out of Hardcore Henry. The action was really cool, the characters and story were great and it really hit my heartstrings throughout. It really was all that and a bag of potato chips.

First, welcome to the community.  Second, nice user avatar.  Third, Hardcore Henry did look like a film set in first person and awesome.

23 hours ago, sateler96 said:

The Music is amazing

Overall Grade A+

Really want

:ph34r:

to watch it now after sateler's review

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Okay, sister.

I'm a dude.  Listen, I'm sorry if I didn't know you were a guy.  I wasn't trying to be insulting at all.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm a dude.  Listen, I'm sorry if I didn't know you were a guy.  I wasn't trying to be insulting at all.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

OMG it's fine lol. I thought we were kidding with each other XD

3 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

LMAO!! Who did you think it was??

Dude, my head is so far up my ass right now it is not even funny.  I thought it was a pic of a random dude in a hoody with a smart phone.

Hush Review

To start this movie is on Netflix for you to watch, this movie is Fan-Fucking-Tastic Fun I was on the edge of my seat the whole time 

All i will say there is a killer trying kill this woman who Deaf and Mute, but doesn't want to come in yet and wants to fuck with her and break her mentally 

I hated the man he is such a prick every time she got one step closer to beating him i was so happy

There are moment she plays different ways to do things in her head there one moment i literally screamed NO! And i almost got pissed not gonna spoil that for you

this is a very well acted and well shot Home Invasion Movie and bring almost something new and unique too it 

Overall: I love this movie this is the same director made the Underrated Oculus and is making Ouija 2 idk about that, but this movie is great cannot recommend it enough

Overall Grade: A- 

The Huntsman: Winter War

The Good
Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain are fine

The Bad
Prequel/Sequel bullshit

Charlize Theron mailing it in and acts like a Cartoon

Emily Blunt is TERRIBLE Wining, complaining, love bullshit literally her worst performance

Hemsworth and Chastains have no chemistry 

The side comedy dwarf story is stupid

CGI is terrible

Snow White is in one scene but a awful stunt double that didn't look like Kristen Stewert 

The Trailers spoiled the entire movie even the end outcome to Charlize

Overall: This movie is Meh just meh Skip it go see Jungle Book or wait till Keanu or Civil War

Overall Grade: D- 

The Divergent Series: Aligient Whatever its called Review

The Good

Miles Teller still the best thing in this franchise he is just a asshole who betrays his friends to get power, which i would too cause his friends are Morons 

Some of the Sci-Fi stuff were cool

No Jai Courntey

The Bad

The other characters are stupid
Like Woodley trusting a Creepy Stranger then her Boyfriend

Predictable as SHIT

Kinda Copies Maze Runner 1 and 2

After Jeff Daniels did The Martian and Steve Jobs 2 Amazing movies, then does this shit

Another Cliff Hanger cause Part 1 and Part 2 bull crap

Overall: just stop the last movie if you like these movies that's fine, but no one other than that care that's why this one somewhat bombed to Zootopia and the next one will bomb again to Wonder Woman

Overall Grade: D-

49 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Did you guys watch "The Witch"? It was pretty good. I'd rate it 8/10 :ph34r:

I've seen it in theaters, very slow horror movie but it did a great job building up the atmosphere and tension the entire way through. May need to watch it again to see if anything changed.