The King of Hate Forums
Savage2Day

What's your Nostalgic Guitly Pleasure Game?

Hi everyone!

Do you guys remember the game: The Mummy (the one based off the movie from... I think 1999) 

Just found it on PC and I gotta say... WOW. I know the graphics are dated and so is everything else, but I love this game! Hahahaha. Just so damn Nostalgic! 

It's a game that I love, that others might not. So what's your "guitly pleasure "game?

the mummy game_1.jpg

Spider-man on the PS1. Graphics haven't aged well and the gameplay isn't as refined as the later games but I still really enjoy it.

​I actually remember that game :) Thanks for the reply, though I was only on there for a second hahahaha

PS2FightingForceCover.jpg

I don't know why but I've always liked this game, especially in co-op. It's a pretty repetitive beat em up game but I played it countless times with friends in co-op when it first came out, and playing it on PS3 every now and then is pure nostalgia even though it aged horribly. lol. 

Another one is Bugs and Tazz: Time Busters... I think it was called. My sister isn't a gamer at all, but with co op we rocked and marathoned the hell out of this game! :) 

So in thag way it'll always be special to me :) 

ss8.jpg

I have a lot of nostalgia games.

Spiderman for the PS1 (My first game) + the sequel

The original Spyro games (My personal favorite games)

Spongbob Battle for Bikini Bottom is probably the closest I'd come to a "guilty pleasure"

But there is one game that IS mt nostalgia guilty pleasure and that is Persona 4. Which is funny because I played it for the first time this past summer. I can't stop playing this masterpiece!

• Upvote 1