The King of Hate Forums
KingBunghole

What Are You Reading?

19 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Good for you man.  I'm reading a graphic novel consisting of the first several issues of Spider-Man 2099.  BTW hussyfan, how are you?  It is has been a good minute since we last spoke.

Well...I'm not a man.

But, I'm doing great, thank you.

How are you?

28 minutes ago, hussyfan said:

Well...I'm not a man.

But, I'm doing great, thank you.

How are you?

Well, I used man as a expression.  You know like, hey what's up man?

Anyways, I'm doing fine myself.

If Chins Could Kill, Confessions of a B-Movie Actor by Bruce Campbell, I like reading autobiographies.

I'm back to reading over my Tintin comics. I definitely have to get some more, from the book store. Hopefully, they still have some remaining.:smile:

Edited by musicboy

I've been reading a C# book, the yellow book, by a famous programmer dude, called Rob Miles.

Yesterday, I decided to read it a bit more. And it's quite interesting so far.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:56 PM, MoraMoria said:

I was planning to read some books from Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens...

Hitchen's 'Thomas Jefferson: Author of America' is an excellent choice.  Dawkins?   If you are seeking Naturalist nonfiction, I'd offer David Attenborough's 'Life on Earth' or Jay Gould's 'The Panda's Thumb before anything written by Dawkins unless you're seriously studying the field as the vast majority of his work is not written for the layman. 

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

15 minutes ago, ElectricSheepDreams said:

Hitchen's 'Thomas Jefferson: Author of America' is an excellent choice.  Dawkins?   If you are seeking Naturalist nonfiction, I'd offer David Attenborough's 'Life on Earth' or Jay Gould's 'The Panda's Thumb before anything written by Dawkins unless you're seriously studying the field as the vast majority of his work is not written for the layman. 

Thanks for the recommendations, I was actually more inclined to read their works regarding religion and atheism, but I'll probably do it once I'm not as busy as now, in order to read it without hurrying.

9 hours ago, ElectricSheepDreams said:

@MoraMoria I'll save you some time-ish:

Yes, I actually watched all of these videos, if not more, at some point.

Just wanted to read what so many people consider the 'magnum opus' from these authors.

I'm reading some dreamcast game manual pdf's, and reading moveslists for fighting game characters, these days.

Edited by musicboy