The King of Hate Forums

What Are You Reading?

19 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Good for you man.  I'm reading a graphic novel consisting of the first several issues of Spider-Man 2099.  BTW hussyfan, how are you?  It is has been a good minute since we last spoke.

Well...I'm not a man.

But, I'm doing great, thank you.

How are you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently Reading; Richard Dawkins - The Selfish Gene  Bob Hope - Don't Shoot It's Only Me and just started the Game Of Thrones books. (May take a while)

I finished two books recently. On Bullshit - You might expect this book to be a joke, but it's a serious, 67 page philosophical essay that was well received in some academic circles. Its aim? To

Interesting, I didn't expect to see Richard Dawkins here. I've only read one of his books, The God Delusion, but that was more about his atheist activism than his work as a scientist. Eventually, I'd

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 9:56 PM, MoraMoria said:

I was planning to read some books from Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens...

Hitchen's 'Thomas Jefferson: Author of America' is an excellent choice.  Dawkins?   If you are seeking Naturalist nonfiction, I'd offer David Attenborough's 'Life on Earth' or Jay Gould's 'The Panda's Thumb before anything written by Dawkins unless you're seriously studying the field as the vast majority of his work is not written for the layman. 

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams
15 minutes ago, ElectricSheepDreams said:

Hitchen's 'Thomas Jefferson: Author of America' is an excellent choice.  Dawkins?   If you are seeking Naturalist nonfiction, I'd offer David Attenborough's 'Life on Earth' or Jay Gould's 'The Panda's Thumb before anything written by Dawkins unless you're seriously studying the field as the vast majority of his work is not written for the layman. 

Thanks for the recommendations, I was actually more inclined to read their works regarding religion and atheism, but I'll probably do it once I'm not as busy as now, in order to read it without hurrying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...