The King of Hate Forums
gunnerman1400

DarkSydePhil fanart

In light of Phil no longer taking in fan art for pre-streams because of false copy-right claims, That will not stop me from making fan art of games Phil is playing. If you made pre-stream fan art for Phil, please be free to show of you work on this post. And to Phil, If you are reading this, I am not a troll. I'm doing this because I have been a fan of yours and would like to make fan art for you. If you ever bring back fan art for pre-streams, you have my full permission to use my fan art. With that say, Let's get creative.

People can continue to create fan artwork and post it up here if they'd like! Sadly though I cannot use it in future content. Bummer, but that's life.

• Upvote 1

there ya go! this is what i was talking about a few days ago. nice to see the phil community active and doing something positive

On 9/3/2015 at 7:02 PM, Phil said:

People can continue to create fan artwork and post it up here if they'd like! Sadly though I cannot use it in future content. Bummer, but that's life.

We feel you Phil.

Say somebody do a fanart of Phil dressed as Superman.  IMO, that would be cool.  To me anyone dressed as Superman is awesome.

11 hours ago, HawaiianDonkeyPunch said:

It was slow at work last night so I got the chance to draw.  

phil edited.jpg

Holy crap, that's pretty good. 
See, this is what I was talking about. Just cus Phil can't use it doesn't mean y'all can't make it. 

Thanks for this art! FYI it looks like Sonic 06 is going to win (ugh) so maybe you'd like to do something with that? Thanks!

On 7/16/2016 at 6:01 PM, Phil said:

Thanks for this art! FYI it looks like Sonic 06 is going to win (ugh) so maybe you'd like to do something with that? Thanks!

Are you going to use the fanart for pre-stream?