The King of Hate Forums
gunnerman1400

DarkSydePhil fanart

Are you fucking joking BrightSideViking?

As a Christian im actually insulted for defiling a portrait of Jesus, but i'll let it slide. He's a lets player, thats it. He's far from my lord and savior.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yufi said:

As a Christian im actually insulted for defiling a portrait of Jesus, but i'll let it slide. He's a lets player, thats it. He's far from my lord and savior.

Do you think I pray to Phil like a deity and have a phil altar that I worship? 

I don't know, I wouldn't think someone would Photoshop a lets players head on a portrait of Jesus and title it "Our Lord and Savior" but here it is. Just the way its phrased it doesn't come off as a joke, and after the France comic situation I wouldn't think anyone would even play like that with any religious martyr or being. Im not crazy religious but the people are out there, and I don't know you BrightSideViking this is our first conversation so I don't know if you worship a lets player or not. But again, i'll get over it, but just wanted to tell you its insulting to any Christian and others might not take it so lightly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Yufi is right. This could be insulting to a lot of people......

Not really. 

13 minutes ago, Yufi said:

I don't know, I wouldn't think someone would Photoshop a lets players head on a portrait of Jesus and title it "Our Lord and Savior" but here it is. Just the way its phrased it doesn't come off as a joke, and after the France comic situation I wouldn't think anyone would even play like that with any religious martyr or being. 

Do you even remember the case you are talking about. the whole je suise charlie was in favor of peoples right to do blasfemic comics. You are taking the side of ISIS. 

2 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Not really.

Do you even remember the case you are talking about. the whole je suise charlie was in favor of peoples right to do blasfemic comics. You are taking the side of ISIS.

Yeah take this pic to a church and then say "Not really". Smh..

53 minutes ago, Yufi said:

clearly it's a dig at those who are talking about DSP's fans on Twitter. :tongue:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Yeah take this pic to a church and then say "Not really". Smh..

Are you from the past or something? At least where I am from the church wouldn't give one fuck about this. You are talking like a Zealot from the dark ages. 

Im not taking the side of ISIS, and real funny messaging me a Islamic video. Reported, but anyways I was referencing hat situation to demonstrate people take religion seriously. More serious than I. Its disrespectful, and the fact that you're defending this picture so heavily instead of being considerate of several people's religious beliefs? Pft, you just might have an alter for DSP. DSP himself wouldn't even agree with this. I was going to let it go but with your little Islamic video you private messaged me im going to make sure the moderators are aware of this.

And just to meet BrightSideViking at the fence since he's clearly trying to insult me with that private message. I go to this guys profile to see what he's all about and this man turns 31 in January. 31 and you're waking up with a plan to Photoshop a Youtube video gamers face on a Jesus portrait with the caption "Our Lord and Savior"? Where are you at in life? I mean honestly?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Im not taking the side of ISIS, and real funny messaging me a Islamic video. Reported, but anyways I was referencing hat situation to demonstrate people take religion seriously. More serious than I. Its disrespectful, and the fact that you're defending this picture so heavily instead of being considerate of several people's religious beliefs? Pft, you just might have an alter for DSP. DSP himself wouldn't even agree with this. I was going to let it go but with your little Islamic video you private messaged me im going to make sure the moderators are aware of this.

The charlie hebdo shooting was Islamic terrorist that had their feelings hurt over a muhammad caricature. Who proceeded to shoot the people working at the magazine. You said I should not be posting pictures like I did because of the feelings of religious people, inciting those feelings. 

Most normal Christians I know would not care. Because they are not crazy religious. 

2 minutes ago, Yufi said:

And just to meet BrightSideViking at the fence since he's clearly trying to insult me with that private message. I go to this guys profile to see what he's all about and this man turns 31 in January. 31 and you're waking up with a plan to Photoshop a Youtube video gamers face on a Jesus portrait with the caption "Our Lord and Savior"? Where are you at in life? I mean honestly?

And now you showed your true colors. 

• Upvote 1

Most Christians you know? You know you posted this on the internet right? The internet is a vast place Sir, i doubt you know every Christian on the internet, or even in this very forum. And if facts is called showing my true colors, then yeah, I am. I honestly thought I was dealing with some kid that didn't know any better but you're actually older than me and doing this stuff. When I hit 31 in a few years, I hope to have more pressing matters to attend to then have time to Photoshop a religiously insensitive picture for the sake of a random lets player on the internet. If you find that insulting, well im sorry, but now you know how I feel.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Most Christians you know? You know you posted this on the internet right? The internet is a vast place Sir, i doubt you know every Christian on the internet, or even in this very forum. And if facts is called showing my true colors, then yeah, I am. I honestly thought I was dealing with some kid that didn't know any better but you're actually older than me and doing this stuff. When I hit 31 in a few years, I hope to have more pressing matters to attend to then have time to Photoshop a religiously insensitive picture for the sake of a random lets player on the internet. If you find that insulting, well im sorry, but now you know how I feel.

hahaha you think that me being 31 is an outrage, yet you sound like an old nun.The only person I know being able to be at this level of un funny is butta. But you are clearly not him right? 

I still think the picture is funny and that you are making much unnecessary fuss over nothing. 

• Upvote 1

Well no you just confirmed my belief that you were well past the limit of having no shame and no self esteem. Hey Im not in the business of fixing damaged goods, but will point them out when they're blatantly obvious. Im not gonna go back in forth with you anymore, its obvious we are on different levels in life and our religious outlooks are completely different and won't change until you decide to grow up. I let the moderators know whats going on, along with your private message antics and we will see what they think. If you got anything else to say then send it through PM's, I doubt i'll read it, but its there if you need it to let off some of your insecurities.

Christian reporting in, I found the pic to be funny! Then again, I'm an atheist agnostic but still all my official papers state that I'm christian, my voice has to count ^^

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

Oh god, I really hope the mods see that he is posting terrorist videos on PM. That is NOT RIGHT!! Please report the PM's to the mods, that has to be at least a severe warning!!

For the sake of allah nasheed, was what I sent to him it's about as offensive as a christmas carol. 

6 minutes ago, Raeknub said:

Christian reporting in, I found the pic to be funny! Then again, I'm an atheist agnostic but still all my official papers state that I'm christian, my voice has to count ^^

yes me as well actually, I never exited the state church, and is a member of the church of norway. So on paper I am a christian as well. At least to i find a credible place for Åsatro worship. 

6 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

our lord and saviour

phil fanart.jpg

Yeah.......... Even i'm sitting here thinking this might not be a good idea.

Aint even religious but maybe this is pushing it a tad.

7 minutes ago, Nation said:

Yeah.......... Even i'm sitting here thinking this might not be a good idea.

Aint even religious but maybe this is pushing it a tad.

Who knows, Jesus might have even looked like that. Defacing the art is my biggest qualm about it. But if you accept Southpark as an acceptable form for humor. This is very mild in comparison.  

Just now, BrightSideViking said:

Who knows, Jesus might have even looked like that. Defacing the art is my biggest qualm about it. But if you accept Southpark as an acceptable form for humor. This is very mild in comparison.  

It is but going back to Southpark, there's a religious set of people that can resort to violence if you so much as depict their religious figure in any way. 
So seeing that some people can react poorly even if it's done with good intentions you have to be able to see why some people might take issue with taking their god/son of god/etc and plastering some dude's face on it.

3 minutes ago, Nation said:

It is but going back to Southpark, there's a religious set of people that can resort to violence if you so much as depict their religious figure in any way. 
So seeing that some people can react poorly even if it's done with good intentions you have to be able to see why some people might take issue with taking their god/son of god/etc and plastering some dude's face on it.

Yes but it's different with people who don't allow depictions of their deity at all. Christians are currently not crusading, and doing inquisitions anymore, nor are they caring about blasphemy. The catholic church sometimes makes some fuss, but it's only with words and angry letters.  

1 minute ago, BrightSideViking said:

Yes but it's different with people who don't allow depictions of their deity at all. Christians are currently not crusading, and doing inquisitions anymore, nor are they caring about blasphemy. The catholic church sometimes makes some fuss, but it's only with words and angry letters.  

You say that, yet now you have people on your case over this.

All over a stupid image made for a laugh

2 minutes ago, Nation said:

You say that, yet now you have people on your case over this.

All over a stupid image made for a laugh

Yes, but I really don't care If they want to be Peter the Hermit, and Walter the Penniless, they are a few centuries to late. Unless you are the pope you don't really care about it. 

If you are a normal christian today, you might think it is wrong, but you will  never bother doing anything about it.