The King of Hate Forums
gunnerman1400

DarkSydePhil fanart

4 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Yes, but I really don't care If they want to be Peter the Hermit, and Walter the Penniless, they are a few centuries to late. Unless you are the pope you don't really care about it. 

If you are a normal christian today, you might think it is wrong, but you will  never bother doing anything about it.

So......... are you saying it's ok to do something if no one stops you? Because buddy i think that might have a few problems xD

5 minutes ago, Nation said:

So......... are you saying it's ok to do something if no one stops you? Because buddy i think that might have a few problems xD

what I am saying is that caring about this is a bit outdated. 

Don't bother arguing with BrightSydeViking, I can tell this guy loves to argue because its probably the only human interaction he gets and the only time he can state his vague opinion and it registers with anyone is on this forum. If he wants to be 31 years old and paint DarksydePhil as his "Lord and Savior", as ridiculous as it sounds, let it be. Some people grow in age but never grow in maturity. You remember that kid back in school that would do and say shocking things just to receive attention? Well imagine if that kid never grew up from that mentality and someone gave him the Internet, thats BrightSideViking.

He knows damn well if he showed up with a picket sign on any Jesus praising church with that picture and with the caption "DarksydePhil, Our Lord and Savior", he would be thrown out immediately or worse. He just loves the attention. A 31 year old man thirsting for attention, no pun intended but Jesus Christ.....

What do you know, i can respond to both of these with the exact same response.

6 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

what I am saying is that caring about this is a bit outdated. 

Uh huh?

Welp, you do you buddy.

Just now, Yufi said:

Don't bother arguing with BrightSydeViking, I can tell this guy loves to argue because its probably the only human interaction he gets and the only time he can state his vague opinion and it registers with anyone is on this forum. If he wants to be 31 years old and paint DarksydePhil as his "Lord and Savior", as ridiculous as it sounds, let it be. Some people grow in age but never grow in maturity. You remember that kid back in school that would do and say shocking things just to receive attention? Well imagine if that kid never grew up from that mentality and someone gave him the Internet, thats BrightSideViking.

He knows damn well if he showed up with a picket sign on any Jesus praising church with that picture and with the caption "DarksydePhil, Our Lord and Savior", he would be thrown out immediately or worse. He just loves the attention. A 31 year old man thirsting for attention, no pun intended but Jesus Christ.....

Uh huh?

Welp you do you buddy.

1 minute ago, Yufi said:

Ha, im not mad you.

Want to assume that's "mad AT you"

If so, i know. I just have nothing to input there. BSV's been fine with me so your hostility towards him i don't feel so all i can say is you do you lol

Just now, BrightSideViking said:

It must be that I am Norwegian, because I do not understand what you mean. 

I mean that i don't 100% agree with you and there's no real point having a long discussion about how you or anyone else views religion.

Also because it's 00:21 atm and i can't be fucked to have religious debates xD

• Upvote 1

Yes i meant mad AT you, my bad. And no I wasn't asking you to take sides whatsoever. Just saying its pointless to even have a discussion with him about this topic.

6 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Yes i meant mad AT you, my bad. And no I wasn't asking you to take sides whatsoever. Just saying its pointless to even have a discussion with him about this topic.

This topic, probably. I said my peace and he's said his. I'm not out to change anyone's opinion on anything, so long as it's made clear why some people might take offense to that image. Which i feel like i managed to get across.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

clearly it's a dig at those who are talking about DSP's fans on Twitter. :tongue:

I just checked, seems BrightsideViking is as hot as topic as Phils Patreon. But this yufi guy is just a concerned fan asking totally legit questions right?  At least when he's not going full SJW about a photoshop containing a guy who in all likelihood didn't even exist.  Unless of course you believe there was a guy running around 2 thousand years ago with super powers.  It was a humorous photoshop, give it up.

Edited by BrotherLono

Im sorry BrotherLono, you're several hours late on the topic and the moderators already handled the situation, no need for a bully to put his 2 cents in. At all. Why don't you type a constructive comment about DSP for once instead of cross-checking every user that swings through. Oh what? You don't actually have any suggestions or discussions outside of drama? Yeah, I figured. Now stalk me to my next comment, cause lord knows if I wasn't your target you wouldn't have anything to say at all on these forums.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Im sorry BrotherLono, you're several hours late on the topic and the moderators already handled the situation, no need for a bully to put his 2 cents in. At all. Why don't you type a constructive comment about DSP for once instead of cross-checking every user that swings through. Oh what? You don't actually have any suggestions or discussions outside of drama? Yeah, I figured. Now stalk me to my next comment, cause lord knows if I wasn't your target you wouldn't have anything to say at all on these forums.

You know I would have thought you would be more offended by me alleging Jesus didn't exist rather than anything about you in my post seeing as you got all heated about that picture. Strange though would you not say or was it the creator rather than the creation that was the catalyst for you going after him [surely bullying by your standards]?  I know if I was the type to be a bit salty over Phils head on Jesus' body I'd be raging over someone saying Jesus probably didn't exist.

Have a great day anyway.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BlonderSTS said:

nice too see that this thread become more popular only when there is something "controversial" happening here.

It's where Lono feels alive man.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ilscuro said:

I'm with Yufi, for what it's worth, i find that image offensive too.

Indeed sir, please can the mods get rid of it? I reported it yesterday and I think it's still there sir.

31 minutes ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

Indeed sir, please can the mods get rid of it? I reported it yesterday and I think it's still there sir.

someone finding something offensive does not mean censure  it immediately. You should not be talking with your scandal in the person 3 thread 

Edited by BrightSideViking

"someone finding something offensive does not mean censure it immediately."

Really? You know we are at the King of Hate Forums, right? The place where any and all criticism of Phil is immediately frowned apon. The place where comments get deleted and half the threads are locked? This is censorshipville. Population, eggshells and money.

You see what I find real strange about this situation, and its abundantly clear what this is. A Money game. If I or any non patreon dared to post something deemed "too critical" or "too contraversial" of Phils work. Automatically banned indefinitely. But something as insensitive as defiling a religious portrait that could potentially insult MILLIONS for the name of 1 random Youtuber, and the moderation has to go on a 24 hour hung jury and not do anything about it... Even though the majority of the forum doesn't agree with it, all because the poster of it donated a large chunk of money one month for a fucking video game playthrough, everything is A-OK.

Don't anyone see how morally wrong that is? How BACKWARDS that is? And have the audacity to wonder why no one comes here but a few people and trolls?

Im not even mad at the Jesus picture no more. BrightSydeViking exposed himself, the moderation team exposed themselves, and this Forum is now exposed for what it is.

Pay enough money and you can do or say whatever you want on this forum.....Pathetic.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Yufi said:

"someone finding something offensive does not mean censure it immediately."

Really? You know we are at the King of Hate Forums, right? The place where any and all criticism of Phil is immediately frowned apon. The place where comments get deleted and half the threads are locked? This is censorshipville. Population, eggshells and money.

You see what I find real strange about this situation, and its abundantly clear what this is. A Money game. If I or any non patreon dared to post something deemed "too critical" or "too contraversial" of Phils work. Automatically banned indefinitely. But something as insensitive as defiling a religious portrait that could potentially insult MILLIONS for the name of 1 random Youtuber, and the moderation has to go on a 24 hour hung jury and not do anything about it... Even though the majority of the forum doesn't agree with it, all because the poster of it donated a large chunk of money one month for a fucking video game playthrough, everything is A-OK.

Don't anyone see how morally wrong that is? How BACKWARDS that is? And have the audacity to wonder why no one comes here but a few people and trolls?

Im not even mad at the Jesus picture no more. BrightSydeViking exposed himself, the moderation team exposed themselves, and this Forum is now exposed for what it is.

Pay enough money and you can do or say whatever you want on this forum.....Pathetic.

Or maybe, just maybe, we didn't find what happened to be a big deal and some of you might have overreacted. And if the money thing was true, then hardcoreparkour wouldn't have been banned (he was a big patron before he was banned, now has disappeared from social media).

• Upvote 2

Did this HardcoreParkour guy donate $175 - $200? Cause if he was just a $5, hell even a $10 patreon... even if he donated from the very beginning it would amount up to what was donated for the Sonic Play-through. Also please answer this and then we can leave it alone indefinitely, why is valid criticism a bigger deal on this forum than defiling a picture of a religious picture that is worshiped by millions? Why are people like BrotherLono allowed to bully users every damn post they make and contribute nothing else to forum? In the rules it says the moderators would treat every situation fairly but its obviously everything but fair unless you're paying Phil then its in favor of the money.

21 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Did this HardcoreParkour guy donate $175 - $200? Cause if he was just a $5, hell even a $10 patreon... even if he donated from the very beginning it would amount up to what was donated for the Sonic Play-through. Also please answer this and then we can leave it alone indefinitely, why is valid criticism a bigger deal on this forum than defiling a picture of a religious picture that is worshiped by millions? Why are people like BrotherLono allowed to bully users every damn post they make and contribute nothing else to forum? In the rules it says the moderators would treat every situation fairly but its obviously everything but fair unless you're paying Phil then its in favor of the money.

I am sorry, you think it was wrong I contributed so the community could reach a goal, and I could see something that I wanted? 

You are so high and mighty, what is your purpose here If I may ask? 

There is a difference between contributing, and buying out. I talk to other members about video games sir, thats all.

• Upvote 1