The King of Hate Forums
gunnerman1400

DarkSydePhil fanart

4 minutes ago, swagster said:

I got so inspired be this thread, so here is another one of those "edgy" fanart pictures

2.jpg

LMFAO! Now this is something really edgy! Even a more accurate depiction on how I see phil treated by his detractors. 

Edited by BrightSideViking

17 hours ago, swagster said:

I got so inspired be this thread, so here is another one of those "edgy" fanart pictures

2.jpg

Took me a while but I get it now, I truly see what you were attempting to do. You'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids

On 8/12/2016 at 6:49 PM, SilentWarrior25 said:

Or maybe, just maybe, we didn't find what happened to be a big deal and some of you might have overreacted. And if the money thing was true, then hardcoreparkour wouldn't have been banned (he was a big patron before he was banned, now has disappeared from social media).

nonsense, he withdrew his pledge. he never paid a penny to DSP.

Edited by Bailey_Dakota

On 12/08/2016 at 5:20 PM, Yufi said:

"someone finding something offensive does not mean censure it immediately."

Really? You know we are at the King of Hate Forums, right? The place where any and all criticism of Phil is immediately frowned apon. The place where comments get deleted and half the threads are locked? This is censorshipville. Population, eggshells and money.

You see what I find real strange about this situation, and its abundantly clear what this is. A Money game. If I or any non patreon dared to post something deemed "too critical" or "too contraversial" of Phils work. Automatically banned indefinitely. But something as insensitive as defiling a religious portrait that could potentially insult MILLIONS for the name of 1 random Youtuber, and the moderation has to go on a 24 hour hung jury and not do anything about it... Even though the majority of the forum doesn't agree with it, all because the poster of it donated a large chunk of money one month for a fucking video game playthrough, everything is A-OK.

Don't anyone see how morally wrong that is? How BACKWARDS that is? And have the audacity to wonder why no one comes here but a few people and trolls?

Im not even mad at the Jesus picture no more. BrightSydeViking exposed himself, the moderation team exposed themselves, and this Forum is now exposed for what it is.

Pay enough money and you can do or say whatever you want on this forum.....Pathetic.

Well this didn't get censored did it?

On 8/21/2016 at 4:49 PM, BrightSideViking said:

Phil jon pjong.png

I will follow you to the end of the world dear leader. 

.........................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................wtf?

26 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

I thought this was a fan art thread, not a drama thread. guess I need to use my tardis again to fix this paradox.

haha, you do that. Can you fix the thing where some people take things way to seriously also, so people just can have a laugh of something ridiculous. Thank you.