The King of Hate Forums

Truth or Dare

I didn't see this in here yet so yeah. To explain for all the newcomers the people who participate will count down to 20 (correct me if i'm wrong) and when a someone gets to 20 they decide truth or dare and the whoever is participating can ask the question or initiate the dare and also one last thing you can count up to a max of 3 numbers Ex. 1,2,3 and one last thing too don't dare anyone in here that will one get them banned or if it is just downright disrespectful or anything that will make the person feel uncomfortable 

Let's begin 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  

​ Lightning is my waifu and perfection in every way possible.

Of course a lot of people do. Everyone has their faults.

Posted Images

I didn't see this in here yet so yeah. To explain for all the newcomers the people who participate will count down to 20 (correct me if i'm wrong) and when a someone gets to 20 they decide truth or dare and the whoever is participating can ask the question or initiate the dare and also one last thing you can count up to a max of 3 numbers Ex. 1,2,3

Let's begin 

​You should lay some ground rules that way someone doesn't dare anyone to doing something that will get them banned or be forced to say something that will make them uncomfortable.