The King of Hate Forums
TheGuyWithTheContacts

Aggy Episode 5 with DSP

Thank You.

Drama subsided, I agree that the voice acting needs work, but its not like anyone is a professional. So with that, this was entertaing, I kinda wanna watch more. And its neat to see Phil with an opportunity to do something like this, hopefully he can put games aside one day an start to make his own originals and collab with others in the future.

• Upvote 1

What Phil does with other youtubers doesn't really seem like something we should be concerned about. The criticism is unwarranted here.

I've seen Aggy's videos before, she's cool.

Why?

If he's talking about what I think he is then it's her new comedy show Rozzers. She recorded the first episode with Tevin C, so it's probably partly that. Being that it's a comedy show she probably also made jokes about Phil. Neither of which is particularly bad, but KG doesn't like it when people poke fun at Phil and he doesn't like Tevin.

This is all just speculation though, we'll have to see what he says.

Edited by EmeraldArcher

yuck, I take back what I said about Aggy being cool after that new episode she put up.

What Happened? I thought it was pretty funny. Or is Archer right and your suddenly hating on it because Tevin is voice acting a character now?

If he's talking about what I think he is then it's her new comedy show Rozzers. She recorded the first episode with Tevin C, so it's probably partly that. Being that it's a comedy show she probably also made jokes about Phil. Neither of which is particularly bad, but KG doesn't like it when people poke fun at Phil and he doesn't like Tevin.

There were no Phil jokes. It was literally an episode where Tevin and Aggy' characters team up.

• Upvote 1

Has nothing to do with Phil, I'm referring to Tevin sticking his nose into the videos just because DSP voiced a character. The guy is a complete stalker.

• Upvote 2

Has nothing to do with Phil, I'm referring to Tevin sticking his nose into the videos just because DSP voiced a character. The guy is a complete stalker.

So you don't like Aggy anymore because she did a dumb machinima with Tevin? You are aware that Phil isn't even in the show Tevin did with her right? I think you're taking things a bit far when you let the fact that you dislike Tevin cause you to dislike someone he worked with. Aggy is a fan of Phil's. That's not gonna change just because she worked with Tevin.

• Upvote 3

Called it, hating on Aggy just because Tevin is voice acting a character. Just an FYI, Aggy reached out to Tevin, just like she reached out to Phil, and its just a show she made, why the sudden resentment when yesterday you said she was cool?

Called it, hating on Aggy just because Tevin is voice acting a character. Just an FYI, Aggy reached out to Tevin, just like she reached out to Phil, and its just a show she made, why the sudden resentment when yesterday you said she was cool?

She also reached out to the SOK from what I hear, so I already know where I stand on her videos. That's enough for me.

• Upvote 3

She also reached out to the SOK from what I hear, so I already know where I stand on her videos. That's enough for me.

Wow, nice to know that if we have anything to do with someone you don't like you'll then hate us and everything we do from that point forward. Totally a healthy mindset. "I hate you because I hate him and you talked to him."

• Upvote 1

Well whatever, I dont want to fuel a senseless fight. Ill keep watching cause I find it fun, SOK or Tevin I dont care unless its entertaing enough.

Why can't we all just get along! :(

Someday......

Well whatever, I dont want to fuel a senseless fight. Ill keep watching cause I find it fun, SOK or Tevin I dont care unless its entertaing enough.

Someday......

Nobody is fighting, but if you're going to invite cyberbullies to be in your videos then you've lost my interest.

• Upvote 3

Nobody is fighting, but if you're going to invite cyberbullies to be in your videos then you've lost my interest.

Its cool man. You don't Abby anymore because Tevin is voice acting a character and because she talked to the SoK. Personal reasons, cool beans, lets move on.