The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Marvel / Netflix's Daredevil

Really hope they follow the comic fairly accurately :) looking at the costume, it looks that way! Fingers crossed...

​i think it will cant doubt Marvel anymore plus its a building thing since this is just Season 1

I really excited for this and also the others like Luke Cage and Iron Fist as well and also hoping that they can get this all done before civil war as well so that they can add these characters into it 

yeah i dont have any doubts that this is gonna be "arrow" and "gotham" type garbage.

well near garbage.

arrow...i better not get started on that abomination

gotham tries but fails on so many levels, script, actors, sets, ultra slow progression.

the only diamond in the dust in gotham is the michelle pfeifer clone that plays young catwoman.

thats actor is always on point. pinguin tries too.

I just saw the first episode of Daredevil, and HOLY SHIT IT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!  The acting, story, fight scenes, and more importantly dark and adult tones make the show worth every moment.  

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS ASS AND TITTIES BATMAN!!!

Finished series like on saturday no spoilers but it was a fucking great series, great acting, action, story,all of it is done well

Edited by iamkurla249
  • Upvote 1

How many episodes are on netflix now? Is the show really that good? I prefer marvel anyways if that helps with a response.

13 episodes and IMO and along with the majority of people it is really good 

Edited by iamkurla249
  • Upvote 1

Its a amazing Season 1 for Dare Devil im still in shock of how Violent this show is and its in the same MCU as Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and Hulk

And Kingpin is a great Villain

• Upvote 1

Its a amazing Season 1 for Dare Devil im still in shock of how Violent this show is and its in the same MCU as Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and Hulk

And Kingpin is a great Villain

​It is a very violent show because the comics are very violent too and the superhero genre has gotten more violent over the years.

yeah i dont have any doubts that this is gonna be "arrow" and "gotham" type garbage.

well near garbage.

arrow...i better not get started on that abomination

gotham tries but fails on so many levels, script, actors, sets, ultra slow progression.

the only diamond in the dust in gotham is the michelle pfeifer clone that plays young catwoman.

thats actor is always on point. pinguin tries too.

​From what I am hearing, you do not like Gotham and Arrow.  Personally, from what I saw from the clips on Youtube, they look amazing.  I understand you can't satisfy everyone, but I them from what I saw from the clips.

It was great. I guess I was too hype that it could reach the levels of Game of Thrones on which I'll be like a long film split into multiple parts. But the show did justice to the character. That suit though :huh:. I guess I'll just claim it as Mark II and hope a for a better one for season 2.

​It is a very violent show because the comics are very violent too and the superhero genre has gotten more violent over the years.

Micky Mouse in his Empire smirking :^)

​What the hell is that supposed to mean?

it is supposed to mean that Disney is smiling from their towers of money lol

• Upvote 1

Thank you for explaining guys.  This is definitely going to increase Daredevil's popularity. 

Hoping with this success Marvel can make a Punisher and Ghost Rider series

Hoping with this success Marvel can make a Punisher and Ghost Rider series

​Yeah, hopefully.  Personally the best Punisher film was back in '04 w/Thomas Jane and John Travolta.

I have now watched the entire Daredevil series.  Charlie Cox was just absolutely phenomenal as Matt Murdock and Daredevil.  Bob Burton was sensational as the Owl.  Scott Glenn was awesome as Stick.  And, Vincent D'Onofrio was PERFECT as Wilson Fisk aka the Kingpin of Crime.  The overall acting was just superb.  The action scenes were badass especially the fight between Matt and Stick and the last fight between Daredevil and the Kingpin.  The dark and adult tones were used very well IMO.  This broadens out the superhero genre to multiple audiences.  The costume Daredevil wore through most of the series I thought was badass but, when they gave his actual superhero costume, I thought it was even more badass.  The overall cast of characters IMO were phenomenal.  HELL, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SERIES I LOVED!!!  However, I was surprised they killed off Ben Urich.  IMO, he is a great supporting character.

Overall score: 10/10:wub: