The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Marvel / Netflix's Daredevil

Can't wait for Season 2 of Daredevil the first season was great and also on a slightly related note the netfilx series actors have contracts to appear in Infinity War  

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for Season 2 of Daredevil the first season was great and also on a slightly related note the netfilx series actors have contracts to appear in Infinity War  

Im happy about that but i do kinda wish Daredevil made a cameo in Civil War since he is in the comic

Im happy about that but i do kinda wish Daredevil made a cameo in Civil War since he is in the comic

​Yeah was hoping he would be in civil war as well but still glad he is going to be in Infinity war either way 

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Spiderman will make in the series since him and daredevil have teamed up in the comics before.

Or Daredevil makes a appearance in a future Spider-Man movie

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Spiderman will make in the series since him and daredevil have teamed up in the comics before.

Its said that Charlie Cox is contracted for more movies as Dare Devil so one would think Civil War, Spider-Man and already confirmed Infinity War Part 1 and 2

Theres also rumors of Doctor Strange appearing on Iron Fist (which could happend Benedict Cumberbatch is a TV/Movie Actor so i think he would do it)

• Upvote 1

Its said that Charlie Cox is contracted for more movies as Dare Devil so one would think Civil War, Spider-Man and already confirmed Infinity War Part 1 and 2

Theres also rumors of Doctor Strange appearing on Iron Fist (which could happend Benedict Cumberbatch is a TV/Movie Actor so i think he would do it)

​AWESOME!!!

Jon Berthal is now confirmed for Season 2 as Frank Castle / The Punisher

​Really!!! Not Thomas Jane, I'm surprised cause I thought he was the best Punisher even though I am not a Punisher fan.

​Really!!! Not Thomas Jane, I'm surprised cause I thought he was the best Punisher even though I am not a Punisher fan.

Yeah well Marvel wants someone they can keep with Contract and who is a well known guy from his stuff on Walking Dead

• Upvote 1

Yeah well Marvel wants someone they can keep with Contract and who is a well known guy from his stuff on Walking Dead

I honestly never thought about him but I feel he will do a fucking amazing job now I really can't wait 4 season 2

• Upvote 1

I honestly never thought about him but I feel he will do a fucking amazing job now I really can't wait 4 season 2

I wanted him as Deadshot for Suicide Squad but oh well now HES THE FUCKING PUNISHER :D

​Hey iamkurla249, check out my latest post in Characters Why I like them and in Rants on Topics I want to talk about.

Plus, what did you think of Thomas Jane as the Punisher?

​Hey iamkurla249, check out my latest post in Characters Why I like them and in Rants on Topics I want to talk about.

Plus, what did you think of Thomas Jane as the Punisher?

​Just checked them out, and Thomas Jane I feel in that short did a fantastic job and portrayed the character well especially since i'm a fan of the Punisher

• Upvote 1

​Just checked them out, and Thomas Jane I feel in that short did a fantastic job and portrayed the character well especially since i'm a fan of the Punisher

​I'm glad you enjoyed them plus I'm glad you liked my Eddie Brock post.

I'm looking forward to it too. Normally I don't get too hyped for shows, but The Punisher looks like a worthy antagonist and foil to Double-D. Looking forward to the clash of methodologies, lethal versus non-lethal. 

I decided to skip House of Cards this season, but I'm sticking to this one. 

18 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

I'm looking forward to it too. Normally I don't get too hyped for shows, but The Punisher looks like a worthy antagonist and foil to Double-D. Looking forward to the clash of methodologies, lethal versus non-lethal. 

I decided to skip House of Cards this season, but I'm sticking to this one. 

Oh my friend you made a grave mistake if you felt Season 3 was missing aomething the same way i was feeling Season 4 fixes all of that i feel like its the Best Season yet i really loved it

And idk if id call the Punisher a villain afterwatching the trailers yes hes fighting DD but hes basically wants the same things but he takes it step farther

Ultimately both Punisher and Elektra are trying to get DD to Kill out of either Hate or Love

In the Final Trailer (its not a spoiler cause we dont what context it is but The Punisher is covered  all over in Fricking Blood)

Can Friday get here pleaae i need this ij my life lol before Batman v Superman makes my blood pop out even more lol 

Edited by sateler96