The King of Hate Forums
ssk1777

Better Call Saul

Better call Saul is going to be a spin off of Breaking Bad that takes place before the events of Breaking Bad. It focuses on lawyer Saul Goodman as its main character who was a main character in Breaking Bad. This new show will premiere on February 8th 2015 on AMC. Here is a trailer to Better Call Saul

No spin off in television history has this much pressure to succeed. Well, this and twin peaks for 2016 hahaha

We all have high expectations for this, I really hope the show does well :)

Not setting my hopes too high and not even going to compare it to the greatness that was breaking bad, but I sure hope its good. Can't imagine this being terrible, but also couldnt imagine breaking bad producing a spin off.

List of characters that deserve a spin-off more than Saul (in order):

Jesse Pinkman (Sequel)

Gustavo Fring

Mike Ehrmantraut*

Hank Schrader

Anyone care to add to this list?

*He is going to be in BCS but I don't think where going to get an in-depth back story of his police career and what turned him into a criminal.

List of characters that deserve a spin-off more than Saul (in order):

Jesse Pinkman (Sequel)

Gustavo Fring

Mike Ehrmantraut*

Hank Schrader

Anyone care to add to this list?

*He is going to be in BCS but I don't think where going to get an in-depth back story of his police career and what turned him into a criminal.

​I second this!! 

Still looking forward to seeing Saul again, it better live up to the high expectations! 

For how good Breaking Bad was, it will be difficult to meet such standards. However, I will remain optimistic and probably check it out.

Liking it so far, but there haven't been too many moments which really made me go wow. Not quite up to BB's standard, but from the plot so far, I'm confident that they've got some aces up their sleeve to develop it in future episodes.