Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Captain America: Civil War


sateler96

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The Classic Red and Blue vause Marvel said that he is like a Urban Legend and theres no origin story for him but his costume is hand made and is shit lol but thats why i think Tony makes him the real suit

How is classic red and blue shit?  Or you talking about the comic version or the MCU version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

How is classic red and blue shit?  Or you talking about the comic version or the MCU version?

no the one he makes is shit vause its just a bootleg version its almost like the wrestling suit form Spiderman. 1 just more grar then gets the classic red and blue suit with the big spider on the back

Edited by sateler96
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

no the one he makes is shit vause its just a bootleg version its almost like the wrestling suit form Spiderman. 1 just more grar then gets the classic red and blue suit with the big spider on the back

Okay, the one he makes in the film.  No problem.  Speaking of the wrestling suit from Spider-Man 1, I actually thought it was pretty decent.  Heck, the Spider-Man 1 costume was supposed to be based on Alex Ross' design.  Do you know who Alex Ross is?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Lately, but not always.

Hes talking about MCU there really hasnt been a terrible one the only truly terrible one recently was Foxs Fantastic Four but that was Tom Rothmans fault

But they made up for that for Deadpiol

 

But Civil War will be great dame people who made Winter Soldier which is my favorite Marvel Film

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Hes talking about MCU there really hasnt been a terrible one the only truly terrible one recently was Foxs Fantastic Four but that was Tom Rothmans fault

But they made up for that for Deadpiol

 

But Civil War will be great dame people who made Winter Soldier which is my favorite Marvel Film

Good Choice man.  How would you feel if they made Bucky become Captain America?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

By the way sateler96, I know Batman is your favorite superhero in general, but do you have a favorite in Marvel?

Plus, who are your top 2 favorite supervillains

right now Wolverine and Captain America are fight for number 1  I love both those characters

Favorite Marvel Villain (and they were both treated terrible in Films)

1. Venom

2. Dr. Doom 

 

For Marvel Films/ TV Series Top 10 (This also goes to Fox to)

1. Kilgrave (Jessica Jones)

2. The Kingpin (Daredevil TV Series)

3. Magneto (X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past Fassbender just brings more tension and evil to Magento)

4. Loki (Thor, Avengers, Thor 2)

5. The Winter Soldier  (When hes mind controlled) 

6. Thanos (The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Ultron) (He will go up more when we see more of him)

7. Doc Ock (Spider-Man 2)

8.. Ultron (Age of Ultron) 

9. Green Goblin (Spider-Man)

10. The Abomination ( The Incredible Hulk)

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

right now Wolverine and Captain America are fight for number 1  I love both those characters

Favorite Marvel Villain (and they were both treated terrible in Films)

1. Venom

2. Dr. Doom 

 

For Marvel Films/ TV Series Top 10 (This also goes to Fox to)

1. Kilgrave (Jessica Jones)

2. The Kingpin (Daredevil TV Series)

3. Magneto (X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past Fassbender just brings more tension and evil to Magento)

4. Loki (Thor, Avengers, Thor 2)

5. The Winter Soldier  (When hes mind controlled) 

6. Thanos (The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Ultron) (He will go up more when we see more of him)

7. Doc Ock (Spider-Man 2)

8.. Ultron (Age of Ultron) 

9. Green Goblin (Spider-Man)

10. The Abomination ( The Incredible Hulk)

 

Interesting choices man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...