The King of Hate Forums

Captain America: Civil War

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FRICK YES FRICKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Marvel movies have always been good - this will be no different. ;)

I saw it on Friday, and it is amazing, excellent story, great action scenes (particularly the airport scene), funny moments, and as a Spidey fan Tom Holland IMO did a fantastic job as Spiderman balanc

Posted Images

Just now, Acentlon said:

God damn....I don't even like comic boom movies like that but I gotta see that movie!!! Phil should do a reaction video of this....if he wanted views he should of did it an hour ago.

I feel like after Winter Soldier Captain America movies or more than just super hero movies 

17 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The trailer was awesome and Spidey's costume is sweet.

I agree even though its bit animated they can fix that up in 2 months  to look better but either way it still looks awesome I love the eyes moving and I love how it was just for like 4 seconds and not the whole trailer 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I agree even though its bit animated they can fix that up in 2 months  to look better but either way it still looks awesome I love the eyes moving and I love how it was just for like 4 seconds and not the whole trailer 

However, my question is: Is he going to have organic webbing or mechanical webbing?  Personally, I would love to see the organic webbing come back.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

However, my question is: Is he going to have organic webbing or mechanical webbing?  Personally, I would love to see the organic webbing come back.

its going to be mechanical if you look closely he has a belt for his web shooters 

and i hated the Organic webbing thing that he would just lose it because of love which i found stupid even though I love Spider-Man 2 i think him with Web Shooters is better cause if he runs out or they get destroyed he can think of a different way to beat a enemy 

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

its going to be mechanical if you look closely he has a belt for his web shooters 

and i hated the Organic webbing thing that he would just lose it because of love which i found stupid even though I love Spider-Man 2 i think him with Web Shooters is better cause if he runs out or they get destroyed he can think of a different way to beat a enemy 

In the movies yes.  However, when he did gain organic webs in the comics, they were based on his body's health and nutrition.  That makes better sense if you think about it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

In the movies yes.  However, when he did gain organic webs in the comics, they were based on his body's health and nutrition.  That makes better sense if you think about it.

oh well i did not know that hmm that actually makes that situation better then 

but more than likely its Web Shooters or who knows maybe they can find a way to do both somehow 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

oh well i did not know that hmm that actually makes that situation better then 

but more than likely its Web Shooters or who knows maybe they can find a way to do both somehow 

He gained the ability to spin and produce organic webs in the Spectacular Spider-man/Avengers Disassembled tie-in, when he encountered a villianess known as the Queen that did fight alongside Cap during WWII.  While she captured Peter, she injected him with an "insect" gene by kissing him (NO BULLSHIT!!!)  After Steve rescues Peter from her, Pete starts to mutate into a giant spider creature.  Then, Peter rips out of his mutated form and comes out stark ass naked.  He then showcases higher levels of strength, speed, stamina, endurance, agility, spider-sense, an ability to telepathically communicate with arthropods and of course to spin and produce organic webbing.

16 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Just got home from school or work?

school oh and if you pause it at the right time when Spidey is flipping over you can see the Bigger Spider Logo that we haven't gotten in the other movies 

and watch this it will answer all your questions about the new spider-man 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

school oh and if you pause it at the right time when Spidey is flipping over you can see the Bigger Spider Logo that we haven't gotten in the other movies 

and watch this it will answer all your questions about the new spider-man 

Thanks, quite informative. 

My biggest concern is whether or not Marvel will represent Spidey as an experienced hero.  I'll rather see him as an experienced hero than a rookie.  To throw him as a rookie against Cap in a fight is kind of stupid.  Yes, Peter is more powerful than Steve, but Steve is the overall better fighter. 

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My biggest concern is whether or not Marvel will represent Spidey as an experienced hero.  I'll rather see him as an experienced hero than a rookie.  To throw him as a rookie against Cap in a fight is kind of stupid.  Yes, Peter is more powerful than Steve, but Steve is the overall better fighter. 

Marvel has already said He has been Spider-Man fof a while hes like a urban legend  cause were not getting another origin story with him

They said there will be two suits in this movie the one he makes with a hoodie and glasses and the one we see in the trailer that Iron Man helps him make

Edited by sateler96
4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Marvel has already said He has been Spider-Man fof a while hes like a urban legend  cause were not getting another origin story with him

They said there will be two suits in this movie the one he makes with a hoodie and glasses and the one we see in the trailer that Iron Man helps him make

so will there be a movie with Spider-man alone after this movie or no?