The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 57 - End of January 2016

Hey Phil, On April 15th this year the guys from the Tek Syndicate Youtube channel will be hosting "Seattle's Biggest Lan Party"

So my question becomes, do you think this would be something you'd be interested in attending? I'm sure they'd have some fighting game stuff set up if you wanted to get in on that. Or you could bring your own stuff naturally.

In addition since you're you and all, they'd be probably be willing to add you to the featured guest list or something. Just something to possibly mull over, It'll be like a mini vacation for you.

Thanks, I'm not directly affiliated with the people hosting though. I'll check out ask the king and if you don't mind I'd contact em for you if you happen to answer and you wouldn't mind.

The Short Intro Video

On 12/25/2015 at 10:19 PM, FWC said:

What is done with all of your LootCrate items after the unboxing? Neat for a video, but I can see many items being pretty useless.

I'd like to enforce this question personally because I'm curious about it as well. And I'd like to add to this question:

Seeing that you didn't do a Hardcore Gaming Season Giveaway last year, will you do have one this year with the usual games you give away and include the Lootcrate Exclusives?

• Upvote 2

Hey Phil, new user, I've been watching your videos for the past year or so.  Are you planning on playing Crash Bandicoot 3 this year?  I really enjoyed your Crash 1 and 2 playthroughs, they were very entertaining and got me through some rough times.

Thank you, good luck, and keep up the great content.

• Upvote 1

Hey Phil, I was just wondering what your thoughts are on esports and the games they play such as Dota 2 and League of Legends? I also wanted to know if you'd ever consider     going to The International since it's being held in Seattle. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi there Phil, 

My question is regarding trolls / haters. 

I will be honest with you and say that the reason i became a fan is because of the trolling and hate videos. 

At this moment I have probably seen more of you through the filter of someone making fun of you than your actual original content. 

This will probably change in the future, but it is a fact now. No need to deny that.

When I watch this content i always wonder if you are intentionally funny or not? Not to draw any comparison but for the longest time back in the day i thought Chris-chan was a troll trolling the trolls. 

In some cases you are funny because of your humor, like the time you scrubbed you balls in the shower trying out some hygiene scrubber thingy. It could not have been serious, but in one video you where making the most awful looking food. You where doing this in a cooking show esque  way, someone had also cut bits of Gordon Ramsay from hells kitchen in with it. It is pretty damn funny in my oppinion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imCWw3xGY6s You obviously have tons of self irony, and you have said yourself that you are not perfect. And I respect you for this. But where do you draw the line?  Is this okay or taking things to far? And what where you thinking, was this a serious attemt on making a how to video or you being funny? 

I am not trying to take the piss, let me emphasize that.

A decent Gaming Pc is in my opinion much better than the newest consoles. Is the reason you don't play more pc games your lack of computer skills? 

If you have answered this previously I just have to say that I am sorry I am pretty new to the DSP experience. 

Your new channel KO gaming looks promising, 

I wish you good health  and Good luck with future projects. I will be watching you. 

-Vidar 

• Upvote 1

Hi, Phil. I know I've asked this before, but hey; I'm a curious guy. Final Fantasy is my favourite video game series personally. I know how you feel about the majority of them, and I agree on most of your points. I know you feel quite strongly for Final Fantasy 4 and 6 especially strongly. What is your opinion on Final Fantasy 5? As 5 and 9 are my personal favourites in the series. I'd like your opinion on 9 too, but I understand you're yet to play that particular entry; although you seemed to have played 5 before I just can't recall you saying anymore about it than knowing the main characters name. Thanks, and keep up the good work

couple of questions philly

will you ever address the situation between you, rambo and howard? you came out looking bad in those videos and you are losing more fans over it everyday so i think giving an explanation might help you in the long run.

Honest question, will you be asking for donations everyday now? i get your situation but i dont think asking for money is a good thing. you come out looking like a beggar and whiner  more and more each day especially since you plug about 4 things everyday it gets annoying.

How much videos do you watch on youtube? you always use to say you never watch any videos but in the past few years you seem to be negative of how the bigger youtubers acts and portray themselves on, so i wonder why do you act so negative on other youtubers since you say you dont watch their videos

Hi phil, I'm a long time viewer since 2011 and have enjoyed your content since.

Recently, you played Yakuza 5 and you have been commenting on the Japanese pop songs in the Haruka section. So my question is, will you enjoy a song even if it is in a different language like Japanese pop and give it a listen? Also, have you heard of Korean pop or kpop? If yes, what are your thoughts on it? 

I would appreciate if you could answer this question and would like to hear your thought on it.

Non-gaming question: Have you ever thought about growing out a full beard?

Gaming question: Have you ever played The Lost Vikings or would you ever consider doing a playthrough of it? It's a really good puzzle game for many platforms but the best being the SNES version IMO.

Edited by Linkachu64

Hey Phil,

I am curious to know what is your input on the presidential candidates for 2016? With Donald Trump dominating the Republican race, it's scary to think he could win the nomination. With the Democratic side you have a close race between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, I wanted to know what your stance is on this? Thanks for the entertainment 

Edited by Brendan147

Hey Phil, I just wanted to know with the five major comicbook movies coming out which are Xmen Apocalypse, Deadpool, Captain America Civil War, Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman Which do you expect to be amazing or lack luster? And if you also have time, out of the five which do you think will be the best?

Thanks for answering- Peanut Brother

Edited by PeanutBrother

idk if u did a video talking about the Nintendo NX so I want to ask your opinion on it, and do u have confidence that Nintendo can succeed with this one, or do u think it will be good for a year or soo , then it becomes a paperweight like the wii u ?