The King of Hate Forums

I'm done.

4 hours ago, hardcoreparkour said:

Yes its amazing how easy it is to post a 90 min video to the world isn't it. There's no evidence of all the stuff they apparently dislike about Phil and funny they didnt mention it at the time? Its amazing someone could slander your name and there isnt anything you can do about it.

Yes because DSP did not do the exact same thing with John and Howard in ask the king. The difference between them is John and Howard made no money off it, where phil monetized the video. John and Howard were defending what he said about them and trying to tell the truth. 

Edited by cooper
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not gonna be posting on the forums anymore. The community has become a husk of what it once was, and the newest revelations about Phil (which I won't mention here) was the icing on the cake for me. Be

You do see Onyx's post up there don't you? Seems like he's watching over the thread, the fact it hasn't been closed means it's not pointless so take your whining elsewhere.

For anyone skeptical that Rambo and Howard are telling the truth, there's some merit to the argument that one side could be embellishing the details. But in order to form opinions, we can't have first

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, hardcoreparkour said:

How about stop stating them as fact when we don't even know what happened for real. We don't know the full story.

We don't but most DSP fanboy's believe's phil's word over anything else and anything directed at him is a false attack/hatters. Some of it deserved and some not. That's why i always suggest you look into something and form your own opinion. Dont take the word of phil or some critic on twitter, go back and check things out for your self. I don't see why John has any reason to lie about this, all they were trying to do is defend and add to what phil said about them on ask the king. 

Edited by cooper

Why do people want Phil to make a response video? That would exactly prove John's and Howard's point, that he would make a personal issue public to cause drama so he can monetize the video and make money out of it. He should do what John said and give him a call and resolve things personally, not by texts, twitter, forums or YouTube. 

• Upvote 2

the reason why Im still watching phil is because im ignoring this drama.

"phil lied about Rambo" ok im not defending him , im just ignoring it as drama.

all of u can continue to be sucked in and eventually become haters while I will be watching phil to see his reactions for certain things in his playthroughs.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Don't worry.. It will go away when this thread gets closed :)

I'm sorry but that won't happen (the "it will go away" part). Rambo and Howard aren't people you can simply label as "haters/detractors", these guys were close friends with Phil. So no matter what your stance on this is, this would be damaging to anyone's reputation, especially considering their behaviour over the course of the last years: they never let themselves get baited into a public reaction, despite people prodding them for one for a long time, which they explained in their reaction video.

Edited by PurplePie

Honestly, if Wanglord wanted to leave, he should've just left and not make a big fucking deal about it.  Even though him and I didn't exactly like each other at all, if he wanted to unsuscribe from Phil, then let him go and let's move on with our lives because I felt there were at times he acted like an immature leftist asshole.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Honestly, if Wanglord wanted to leave, he should've just left and not make a big fucking deal about it.  Even though him and I didn't exactly like each other at all, if he wanted to unsuscribe from Phil, then let him go and let's move on with our lives because I felt there were at times he acted like an immature leftist asshole.

This is by far the only post in this thread that I felt like replying too.. Strongly agree with this.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know you didn't like him, but I did. Don't mistake his thread as an attempt to start drama or get attention, it was his way of letting the people know that he's no longer here anymore, so don't go complaining that he's letting the people that actually like him know that he's no longer here, i'm sure as hell he didn't make this thread for you so don't go slandering it with your petty attempts at having the last laugh.

12 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

This is by far the only post in this thread that I felt like replying too.. Strongly agree with this.

"Felt like replying too" Good to know you can be bothered to even defend your own points during an argument. Do us all a favour, if you're not willing to expand on an opinion then don't fucking comment in the first place.

Edited by Michael
  • Upvote 2

I think Phil needs to respond with a phone call with his former friends and payment. Non publicily of course with just a nod from Rambo and Howard that some interaction at least happened....also when a guy that's been with phil for 5 years leaves and states that this is what broke the camels back despite all the other situations he's been through... along with excessive suppression and silence from Phil..should speak loudly to the whole community.

Side note: @AshishAshLamps007

I like how you're so anti drama on the forums but you directly tweet the arteries of the Anti DSP movement on daily basis just to start something.

Really.png

Edited by InTheTrenches
Had to say something to Ash.
41 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Why are you bringing this up in a goodbye thread? I don't think his intent was to start drama, he was just saying goodbye to a community he was a part of. 

51 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This. Especially the way he spoke to Phil on more than one occasion but let's not get into that for fear of causing more drama. Like I said, he'll be back in five minutes. 

Edited by hardcoreparkour
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Michael said:

I know you didn't like him, but I did. Don't mistake his thread as an attempt to start drama or get attention, it was his way of letting the people know that he's no longer here anymore, so don't go complaining that he's letting the people that actually like him know that he's no longer here, i'm sure as hell he didn't make this thread for you so don't go slandering it with your petty attempts at having the last laugh.

"Felt like replying too" Good to know you can be bothered to even defend your own points during an argument. Do us all a favour, if you're not willing to expand on an opinion then don't fucking comment in the first place.

First off, I have no problem with people liking him at all and I'm not trying to have the last laugh.  If you like him, that's fine, but I feel there are people here making a big deal about this.  Second, let people comment on any thread.  If someone agrees with a post, let that person agree with that post.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

First off, I have no problem with people liking him at all and I'm not trying to have the last laugh.  If you like him, that's fine, but I feel there are people here making a big deal about this.  Second, let people comment on any thread.  If someone agrees with a post, let that person agree with that post.

Soo....the accusation of Phil not paying and essentially robbing his best friends and the Project 7 crew by profiting off their merits is not a big deal and we are all blowing this out of proportion. That's not worth looking into?

8 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You know why? It's because people are bringing up Phil vs Rambo but here you are slandering Wanglord as the one who shouldn't have made the thread. Go slander the people who derail this thread. No it's not Wanglords fault people are bringing it up, look at his post again.

"and the newest revelations about Phil (which I won't mention here)"

He never mentioned Rambo or Howard, he even said he wasn't going to mention it. It was a goodbye thread then people like you come in with "Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out". Show some bloody respect, or do you prefer to be known as the guy who talks down on the people he hates when they're not here? Do you enjoy the feeling that he wont be able to respond so you can get away with whatever backhanded comment you can throw at him one last time? I have news for you, if he wont reply then i'll do it for him.

As for your second point, I wasn't saying he couldn't agree, I was saying maybe he shouldn't comment in a thread if he's not willing to discuss. You have seen his posts right? Ohh pointless this pointless that, close this and that. But why Ash? Oh nevermind he decided that the comment about the thread being closed was the only one he could be bothered to reply. Don't join a discussion if you're going to ignore everyone else's points and refuse to explain your own, that's not a discussion.

Edited by Michael