The King of Hate Forums
God_Revan

JACK IS BACK!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hopefully it stays true to the original Samurai Jack, and that'll be me happy!

It did had it's worries, mainly the loss of Mako since he was Aku's VA. 

Wow, I think this will be just as good if not better than the first run. Why? The makers will not have to "restrict" themselves that much because they are on adult swim. That is my opinion of course and speculation. It could suck ass. :tongue:

I've been curious about this show for a long time, since it's praised highly in various geek circles, but I never got around to watching it (actually, I may have watched an episode or two long ago, but I mean I never watched it completely).

Can any SJ fans explain what's so great about the show? I'd genuinely like to know since I might try it some time. 

On 12/2/2015, 7:37:54, KingBunghole said:

I've been curious about this show for a long time, since it's praised highly in various geek circles, but I never got around to watching it (actually, I may have watched an episode or two long ago, but I mean I never watched it completely).

Can any SJ fans explain what's so great about the show? I'd genuinely like to know since I might try it some time. 

That's the only info we got. If they were to continue, I'd expect Toonami to be running Samurai Jack at an earlier time so everyone could catch up on the story and refresh themselves for the new Jack.

Just now, God_Revan said:

That's the only info we got. If they were to continue, I'd expect Toonami to be running Samurai Jack at an earlier time so everyone could catch up on the story and refresh themselves for the new Jack.

I could see Toonami doing that. In addition, it would be cool if the new SJ was continued and not rebooted.

Edited by GuessWhat

5 hours ago, God_Revan said:

Were you replying to me or ggbim? Since I was asking a different question.