The King of Hate Forums
GuessWhat

What games has DSP influenced you to purchase?

Watching him playing certain games just makes me want to buy them. Off the top of my head, MGS V and star wars battlefront. He just made them look so fun. Feel free to add your own DSP influenced purchases.

Those would have to be games like: Drakengard 3, Dark Souls 2 and... Saints Row The Third.

Now I know what you're thinking... Why Drakengard 3? Just seeing DSP play the game (despite how bad the framerate was), the way he got through the game made me want to see the rest of the game that he didn't get through (to see the other endings and all). 

For Dark Souls 2 and Saints Row, he just seemed to have a good time playing them and just something about DS2's environment (magic, swords, lances, etc) made me want to get the game ASAP! xD

None, i usually know the games i like or want already and he never plays indie game's so i never see anything surprising.  

He convinced me to try out Dark Souls. True to form, I bitched and moaned through the entire thing lol. Had never heard of Naruto before he played that game two years ago. Bought that game and loved it.

Borderlands back in the day, I had passed it up thinking it was just another generic FPS until I watched a bit of his playthrough.

I got the Bloodborne DLC because of him, I didn't really like the base game but I wanted to see if I could get past the stuff he couldn't.

26 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

PvZ GW1 and Hearthstone.

Yep, I remember now he was the reason I got the first PvZ GW. Anyways, I'm getting my ass kicked in heartstone. Lol, I got destroyed by the last A.I. person in the tutorial. smh

6 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Yep, I remember now he was the reason I got the first PvZ GW. Anyways, I'm getting my ass kicked in heartstone. Lol, I got destroyed by the last A.I. person in the tutorial. smh

i could probably cheat in Hearthstone by getting the pay to win cards for free, but that would be effed up.

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Spider-man Web of Shadows

Red Dead Redemption

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Both Lego Batman 2 & 3

Lego Marvel Superheroes

Ultimate Alliance 2

Batman Arkham Asylum and City

LA Noire

Skyrim

For me : Soma, Undertale (shame on me for not doing this earlier), Heavy Rain and the latest Call of Duty.

Currently considering PvZ GW 2 too

Edited by Raeknub
bad memory