The King of Hate Forums
GuessWhat

What games has DSP influenced you to purchase?

On 1/6/2016 at 0:03 PM, iamkurla249 said:

oh and I forgot Life is Strange as well 

He got me to buy Life is Strange as well. That was a great playthrough. It was interesting to see how his playthrough differed from mine. Though to be honest I was disappointed it all boiled down to "Press button for ending A" "Press button for ending B" in the end.

Oh yeah I remembered also Phil got me to buy Catherine as well when he did that playthrough back in 2010, its such an underrated gem from the PS3/X360. I'm really surprised it hasn't been ported to PC yet or remastered at all.

9 hours ago, NepNep said:

Oh yeah I remembered also Phil got me to buy Catherine as well when he did that playthrough back in 2010, its such an underrated gem from the PS3/X360. I'm really surprised it hasn't been ported to PC yet or remastered at all.

It's because the game's love is over. *ba-dum-tish!*

• Upvote 1

Kirbys Epic Yarn & the Phoenix Wright series. Damn those were the days. 

I'm actually currently watching the Epic Yarn series, didn't realize it had over 190k views (for the first video at least). I would play it myself, but I'm too lazy to play it now. I could always play phoenix wright.. Nah I'll just play it. :) 

Well, I was planning on buying Ultra Street Fighter 2, because I like the SF2 series of games. And the game looks cool! Especially when they made Evil Ryu, V.Ken, Akuma and Shin Akuma playable. But when I saw Dsp and a few other gamers on youtube play it, it kinda made me decide, to purchase it even more, hopefully next year. 

Edited by musicboy