The King of Hate Forums
cooper

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE WILL BE A MULTI-PART SERIES

I really do hope this is great I have been watching Final Fantasy VII Abridged and watching that and some the stuff where Cloud dresses up like a girl i don't know how that would look in HD lol

I would just like to point this out. Uncharted, a 10 hour game, is almost 50gb in size. The Witcher 3 is 31gb, which can last over 100s of hours (I was mistaken when I said it was 50). Another reason that having the file size like a full game doesn't mean it's a full priced game.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

I would just like to point this out. Uncharted, a 10 hour game, is almost 50gb in size. The Witcher 3 is 31gb, which can last over 100s of hours (I was mistaken when I said it was 50). Another reason that having the file size like a full game doesn't mean it's a full priced game.

This will prob be more likely a $30 or $40 game 

30 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

My theory is it will be three episodes around 20GB and $20-$25. Length will likely simply be the length of the original FF7 (Slightly more if they add content) split in three parts.

They have also said that each game will be about the length of your average RPG. Now whether that means MODERN where they're around 20-30 or classic, 40-50, remains to be seen.
I actually remain cautiously optimistic. Squenix seems to be pulling their head out of their collective hamster hole. 

8 minutes ago, MLando said:

They have also said that each game will be about the length of your average RPG. Now whether that means MODERN where they're around 20-30 or classic, 40-50, remains to be seen.
I actually remain cautiously optimistic. Squenix seems to be pulling their head out of their collective hamster hole. 

I still don't think they said that. Pretty sure they were talking about file size only to empathize that the episodes won't be like a demo/telltale episode.

18 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

My theory is it will be three episodes around 20GB and $20-$25. Length will likely simply be the length of the original FF7 (Slightly more if they add content) split in three parts.

I can see that wasn't FFVII 3 Disc on PS1?