The King of Hate Forums
CIA

"There have been some serious developments affecting myself and my business"

Does not sound good, sounds like he might have to drop what he is doing now and explain the situation. 

Edited by cooper
  • Upvote 1

I have a bad feeling that it may be something to do with Machinima and his contract with them. I really hope not, believe it or not. I'm a critic of the guy but i don't want him to not be ok, if that makes any sense.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sigilstun said:

I have a bad feeling that it may be something to do with Machinima and his contract with them. I really hope not, believe it or not. I'm a critic of the guy but i don't want him to not be ok, if that makes any sense.

After all the YouTube and Google Scruitiny, the false copyright strikes,  and the constant barrage of fans tweeting Machinima all the buffoonery, I think they finally gotten tired of dealing with the drama.

• Upvote 1

This wild speculation is kinda pointless don't you guys think? However, I don't think Phil would just drop everything at a moment's notice like this if it wasn't something extreme. And i doubt it has anything to do with views. Something big is going down I'm not sure what but the wild speculation is pretty pointless when he's already said he's going to address it before the day is out.

3 minutes ago, KingCaboose2003 said:

This wild speculation is kinda pointless don't you guys think? However, I don't think Phil would just drop everything at a moment's notice like this if it wasn't something extreme. And i doubt it has anything to do with views. Something big is going down I'm not sure what but the wild speculation is pretty pointless when he's already said he's going to address it before the day is out.

Phil will drop everything at a moments notice if it has anything to do with how much money he makes from youtube, so I can guarantee you, it has everything to do with views, or something that affects views. End of story, The reason this is such a "thing" is because it means something to do with money. I'm sorry if that sounds like a hater thing or whatever you want to label it, but that's the truth. Whatever it is, it has to do with affecting how much money he will be making, in one way or another.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sigilstun said:

Phil will drop everything at a moments notice if it has anything to do with how much money he makes from youtube, so I can guarantee you, it has everything to do with views, or something that affects views. End of story, The reason this is such a "thing" is because it means something to do with money. I'm sorry if that sounds like a hater thing or whatever you want to label it, but that's the truth. Whatever it is, it has to do with affecting how much money he will be making, in one way or another.

Exactly, there has been some talk that Machinima has adopted Youtubes Partner Program which may affect DSP since he's had some "conflicts" with them years ago.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/5T5lNNKTDD8

Edited by St.WhoThat

Just now, Sigilstun said:

I agree with you that it in all likelihood has to do with his business in some fashion all you have to do is look at the tweets to say that much. And it definitely sounds bad from the look of those same tweets. But at the same time there's such a wide range of possibilities of what could be going on it's pointless to speculate about it when he's making a video later today to explain whatever is going on. But i guess people just need something to talk about lol.

1 minute ago, KingCaboose2003 said:

I agree with you that it in all likelihood has to do with his business in some fashion all you have to do is look at the tweets to say that much. And it definitely sounds bad from the look of those same tweets. But at the same time there's such a wide range of possibilities of what could be going on it's pointless to speculate about it when he's making a video later today to explain whatever is going on. But i guess people just need something to talk about lol.

No I get it. It's not really fair to him so we should just chill until we know what's really going,on....but....even fans of Phil should be able to tell. The root will be money. Always money.

7 minutes ago, Sigilstun said:

No I get it. It's not really fair to him so we should just chill until we know what's really going,on....but....even fans of Phil should be able to tell. The root will be money. Always money.

The only reason I'm speculating its something to do with Machinima because of three things

Exhibit A:

partners.thumb.png.cdec1d99cdb9385348788

Exhibit B

exibitb.png.ba56fac7191db5006c61265d7b27

And Exhibit C:

Exibitc.png.00b817d619c920c3f581a2150134

That's why.

Edited by St.WhoThat

39 minutes ago, TedH said:

I'm really worried... :sad:

I wouldn't be just read this:

remus.thumb.png.4fb5dc35fa17a57f326f63b9

Sounds pretty similar to Phils situation, he just made a complete on long real-time playthroughs, sounds like he's gonna sign some sort of long term lock-in contract and completely change up his content.

Edited by St.WhoThat
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, God_Revan said:

You guys are digging WAY too deep into this situation. All this reminds me on how the detractors look for things on him. Just saying.

To be fair though Phil tweeted out today that this was a serious thing that happened and called the video he is making now the most important video to date.

We have the right to be worried and not get lumped in with those psychos.

21 minutes ago, TedH said:

To be fair though Phil tweeted out today that this was a serious thing that happened and called the video he is making now the most important video to date.

We have the right to be worried and not get lumped in with those psychos.

How does this affect you? Why do you feel a need to dwell and worry about this subject? How is what you're doing any different from what the "psychos" do against Phil?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, God_Revan said:

You guys are digging WAY too deep into this situation. All this reminds me on how the detractors look for things on him. Just saying.

What do you think? Most of us aren't worried but his detractor base is always more obsessed about these things.

• Upvote 1

It will all be explained shortly (as long as YouTube processes the damn video).

It's LONG but please watch the whole thing. I took time to plan this appropriately so everyone can fully understand the situation. It'll address what's going on so far this year, what just happened today, how I'm changing my business as a direct result, and ways you can help. So basically 4 segments.

Thanks for your patience. Wish I could make it live immediately but that's not how YouTube works sadly.

• Upvote 1