Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jelsea1973

Anyone playing Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Recommended Posts

Just finished the game and I must say Wow, the most fun game I have played in awhile, even beating Witcher 3 and Dragon Age. The story is just so good and additive gameplay, really makes you feel for the humans, and makes you think about human conscious and the soul, fighting in a Mech is so fun. I really hope Phil will consider playing it sometime next near, the game is going to be a series, and can't wait for the sequal to come out, that ending just wow. Though haven't heard many playing it, so wondering if this is just a WiiU thing?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya there is tons of content, but to beat it you prob only need 40 hours. Plus I love how you can also just play the game on the Gamepad in the living room while watching TV, great for grinding or side missions.

Edited by Jelsea1973

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrong subforum lol.

A friend of mine picked up the game but it's still sitting on his desk unopened. I honestly skipped the first game so I can't say I'm that interested in this new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya the first game wasn't all that great, it didn't really have anything that hooked you, this one is alot better. It be a shame to skip it because of the first one that has no place story wise in this new game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jelsea1973 said:

Ya the first game wasn't all that great, it didn't really have anything that hooked you, this one is alot better. It be a shame to skip it because of the first one that has no place story wise in this new game.

Really? From what i heard, X was fairly worse than the original, mainly because of the story. The original would be in the top 3 games that came out that year (2012), while X would barely reach top 15 this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onorub said:

Really? From what i heard, X was fairly worse than the original, mainly because of the story. The original would be in the top 3 games that came out that year (2012), while X would barely reach top 15 this year.

Xenoblade X's biggest strength is the world and the gameplay itself, its far better than the first game even if it is somewhat lacking. I'm having a lot of fun with the game so far despite the lacking story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing game for any jrpg fan, i dont think the game will appeal to everyone. Its diffidently not for anyone who already does not like jrpg's It wont change your mind. 

I'm hardly into it just started, dont even have my mech.

 

Edited by cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the game after so many hours of play. I love how easy it is to ease into trying a new class and how different each weapon can completely change the gameplay style. Some of the music takes a lil long to get started sadly though. I sometimes extend fights (by aggroing different monsters) to hear the amazing soundtrack of the game xD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cooper said:

Amazing game for any jrpg fan, i dont think the game will appeal to everyone. Its diffidently not for anyone who already does not like jrpg's It wont change your mind. 

I'm hardly into it just started, dont even have my mech.

 

Well good luck getting your driver's license :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Is this game actually the tenth entry of the series, or is the "x" a letter and not a roman numeral?

If this were the tenth game in the series, I'd say Nintendo did a poor job marketing it. But actually, it's not meant to be the Roman numeral. It's X, probably in the mathematical sense of an unknown variable, much like Megaman X. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Is this game actually the tenth entry of the series, or is the "x" a letter and not a roman numeral?

Its not a sequel pre-say so there not marketed as that, you can play this and never have played any other. 

Xenosaga i heard was very good not played it my self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cooper said:

Its not a sequel pre-say so there not marketed as that, you can play this and never have played any other. 

Xenosaga i heard was very good not played it my self.

The first Xenosaga is actually pretty good. The 2nd and 3rd though are just... indescribable, in a bad way.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2015 at 1:29 PM, cooper said:

Its not a sequel pre-say so there not marketed as that, you can play this and never have played any other. 

Xenosaga i heard was very good not played it my self.

Xenosaga is a mixed bag for me, the first one starts off strongly and then becomes a mess around the 2nd mainly because they tried experimenting with the gameplay and failed. The 3rd one is actually a very solid RPG so if you can tough it out with the 2nd one then you'll probably enjoy the series.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NepNep said:

Xenosaga is a mixed bag for me, the first one starts off strongly and then becomes a mess around the 2nd mainly because they tried experimenting with the gameplay and failed. The 3rd one is actually a very solid RPG so if you can tough it out with the 2nd one then you'll probably enjoy the series.

Xenogears is my personal fav after chronicles and x. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played it yet, but I definitely want to play, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I hear that Xenoblade Chronicles X, might be released on the nintendo switch console, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by musicboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×