The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)

10 Cloverfield Lane is a Sequel to Cloverfield, without from the camera view it seems.

Movie Poster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:10_Cloverfield_Lane.png

Movie Trailer: 

Movie Plot (No Spoilers):

After a car accident, a young woman comes to in an underground cellar, where most of the action takes place. She fears she has been abducted by a survivalist, who tells her he saved her life and that a chemical attack has left the outside world uninhabitable. Uncertain what to believe, she decides she must escape, whatever dangers she may face outside.

Cast: 

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

John Goodman

John Gallagher, Jr.

Mat Vairo

Maya Erskine 

Movie Release Date: March 11, 2016 (US)

Edited by Darksphere92

1 hour ago, Davey_J_Jr said:

If that's the entire setting of the film I won't watch it, could have been something amazing if they put some budget into it. 

So? You dont need a budget to have something good it only cost $5 Million 

Sp who cares ?? 

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

So? You dont need a budget to have something good it only cost $5 Million 

Sp who cares ?? 

Well clearly me, there's enough spiritual sci-fi/horror films around. I could just go watch them, I expect more from the Cloverfield series. 

35 minutes ago, Davey_J_Jr said:

Well clearly me, there's enough spiritual sci-fi/horror films around. I could just go watch them, I expect more from the Cloverfield series. 

well its a Spiritual sequel plus the first Cloverfield was low budget as well like $25 Million to make and plus i doubt the whole film will be in the bunker this is gonna be in IMAX so expect some Creatures being shown they just don''t wanna spoil it in the trailer this is JJ by the way 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

well its a Spiritual sequel plus the first Cloverfield was low budget as well like $25 Million to make and plus i doubt the whole film will be in the bunker this is gonna be in IMAX so expect some Creatures being shown they just don''t wanna spoil it in the trailer this is JJ by the way 

OK that's cool then, thanks. Didn't realise it was only made with 25m!

• Upvote 1

Entire movie spent trying to escape the basement/house because the girl doesn't believe the guy, at the very end she escapes to find the surface world completely destroyed by a war against the Cloverfield monster (probably will make a cameo appearance for like a second or so) and then the movie ends.

Since the plot is incredibly predictable, let's hope for some really great acting and suspense scenes.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Entire movie spent trying to escape the basement/house because the girl doesn't believe the guy, at the very end she escapes to find the surface world completely destroyed by a war against the Cloverfield monster (probably will make a cameo appearance for like a second or so) and then the movie ends.

Since the plot is incredibly predictable, let's hope for some really great acting and suspense scenes.

FFS Phil...I hope you're not right because you USUALLY hit shit like this on the damn nail, especially on games.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Yeah, template of any supernatural/sci-fi horror films of the last ten years or so.