Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)

Recommended Posts

10 Cloverfield Lane is a Sequel to Cloverfield, without from the camera view it seems.

 

Movie Poster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:10_Cloverfield_Lane.png

Movie Trailer: 

 

Movie Plot (No Spoilers):

Quote

After a car accident, a young woman comes to in an underground cellar, where most of the action takes place. She fears she has been abducted by a survivalist, who tells her he saved her life and that a chemical attack has left the outside world uninhabitable. Uncertain what to believe, she decides she must escape, whatever dangers she may face outside.

 

Quote

Cast: 

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

John Goodman

John Gallagher, Jr.

Mat Vairo

Maya Erskine 

 

 

Quote

Movie Release Date: March 11, 2016 (US)

 

Edited by Darksphere92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Davey_J_Jr said:

If that's the entire setting of the film I won't watch it, could have been something amazing if they put some budget into it. 

So? You dont need a budget to have something good it only cost $5 Million 

 

Sp who cares ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

So? You dont need a budget to have something good it only cost $5 Million 

 

Sp who cares ?? 

Well clearly me, there's enough spiritual sci-fi/horror films around. I could just go watch them, I expect more from the Cloverfield series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Davey_J_Jr said:

Well clearly me, there's enough spiritual sci-fi/horror films around. I could just go watch them, I expect more from the Cloverfield series. 

well its a Spiritual sequel plus the first Cloverfield was low budget as well like $25 Million to make and plus i doubt the whole film will be in the bunker this is gonna be in IMAX so expect some Creatures being shown they just don''t wanna spoil it in the trailer this is JJ by the way 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

well its a Spiritual sequel plus the first Cloverfield was low budget as well like $25 Million to make and plus i doubt the whole film will be in the bunker this is gonna be in IMAX so expect some Creatures being shown they just don''t wanna spoil it in the trailer this is JJ by the way 

OK that's cool then, thanks. Didn't realise it was only made with 25m!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entire movie spent trying to escape the basement/house because the girl doesn't believe the guy, at the very end she escapes to find the surface world completely destroyed by a war against the Cloverfield monster (probably will make a cameo appearance for like a second or so) and then the movie ends.

Since the plot is incredibly predictable, let's hope for some really great acting and suspense scenes.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phil said:

Entire movie spent trying to escape the basement/house because the girl doesn't believe the guy, at the very end she escapes to find the surface world completely destroyed by a war against the Cloverfield monster (probably will make a cameo appearance for like a second or so) and then the movie ends.

Since the plot is incredibly predictable, let's hope for some really great acting and suspense scenes.

FFS Phil...I hope you're not right because you USUALLY hit shit like this on the damn nail, especially on games.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Phil said:

Entire movie spent trying to escape the basement/house because the girl doesn't believe the guy, at the very end she escapes to find the surface world completely destroyed by a war against the Cloverfield monster (probably will make a cameo appearance for like a second or so) and then the movie ends.

Since the plot is incredibly predictable, let's hope for some really great acting and suspense scenes.

Yeah, template of any supernatural/sci-fi horror films of the last ten years or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...