The King of Hate Forums
EVan

I NEED GOOD SOFTWARE!

Hello everyone, I'm making this because i need some help so replies would be most appreciated. Okay so this is about screen recorders, I'm starting a YouTube channel but I can only play smaller games and don't have the speed for huge games. So I need a good recorder (screen recorder) I've looked and looked but I can fine one with that great of quality and also I need an editor. I would prefer one that's free but seeing howthats probably not going work I'm trying to put some money together. So f anyone has any idea's please send me a message or reply Please and thank you for reading.

Ps. :) 

compute.jpg

7 minutes ago, EVan said:

Hello everyone, I'm making this because i need some help so replies would be most appreciated. Okay so this is about screen recorders, I'm starting a YouTube channel but I can only play smaller games and don't have the speed for huge games. So I need a good recorder (screen recorder) I've looked and looked but I can fine one with that great of quality and also I need an editor. I would prefer one that's free but seeing howthats probably not going work I'm trying to put some money together. So f anyone has any idea's please send me a message or reply Please and thank you for reading.

Ps. :) 

compute.jpg

Well if you have Windows 8 or 10. The Xbox App has a great recorder & its free. Fraps is good as well but it will cost you. You're going to have to pay for an editor, Sony Vegas or Premier

Download OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) it's amazingly simple to use.

As for Video Editing software you're gonna have to pay to get a decent one. (Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier) 

1 minute ago, TwitchFactor said:

Well if you have Windows 8 or 10. The Xbox App has a great recorder & its free. Fraps is good as well but it will cost you. You're going to have to pay for an editor, Sony Vegas or Premier

First off thank you so much for the reply! :))) second I have windows ten but I can't find the xbox app Idk if its my background setting or I have to download it? and third fraps is not an option  its files are way too big 

1 minute ago, JWA93 said:

Download OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) it's amazingly simple to use.

As for Video Editing software you're gonna have to pay to get a decent one. (Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier) 

Thank you for the options :)  have tried OBS but it doesn't run well on my computer for some reason:(

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EVan said:

First off thank you so much for the reply! :))) second I have windows ten but I can't find the xbox app Idk if its my background setting or I have to download it? and third fraps is not an option  its files are way too big 

569a05c615d3c_xbox1.thumb.png.42b9fb2931

569a060b85aed_xbox2.thumb.png.6df9cd92eb

I hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1

Back when I did that stuff, I used to use FRAPS. I think it's freeware.

For older games I used a commercial Camtasia.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Thanks

On 1/17/2016 at 5:25 AM, KGhaleon said:

I know this is an old topic, but I'm curious.

Is FRAPS still good, for recording that kinda stuff? Or is there, a better one?

Edited by musicboy