The King of Hate Forums
Abby

DSP Tries It Suggestions

Ghost pepper would be fucking hilarious. I think people would be more willing to pledge to his patreon if the goal was for him to torture himself by eating a ghost pepper instead of a "worst games ever" marathon.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, VivekPharaoh said:

Ghost pepper would be fucking hilarious. I think people would be more willing to pledge to his patreon if the goal was for him to torture himself by eating a ghost pepper instead of a "worst games ever" marathon.

Or the cinnamon challenge.

On 2/26/2017 at 6:20 PM, VivekPharaoh said:

I don't think he should just eat one by itself. there's so many videos of people eating them and then freaking out.

he should eat it in his food

On 1/9/2015 at 9:32 AM, KGhaleon said:

DSP should try landmarks, go around Seattle/Washington and get some videos of you at popular locations since some of us have never been there.

On 1/9/2015 at 7:51 PM, God_Revan said:

A DSP Tries It for games where he plays each one like 15-20 at a time and give his opinion on whenever he likes it and will try it or isn't his cup of tea but suggests it for everyone or just flat out say he didn't like it at all and pans it.

On 1/10/2015 at 2:19 AM, triforcedlink said:

I like the idea of Phil trying things other then food, gives more broader episodes and will make it more flesh.

On 1/18/2015 at 3:26 AM, Remilia said:

Hey Phil, try the ghost pepper.

On 2/13/2015 at 7:09 AM, Namada said:

You should go for the ghost pepper!

On 7/28/2016 at 4:09 AM, rentonFD said:

DSP should do something that isn't fast food. Fast food reviews are over saturated on YouTube already. He could get more views doing something out of the box. 

On 3/2/2017 at 7:22 AM, BigAlUpdates said:

I wish he would do more non-food items like he used to.

Hey @Phil, maybe it would be a good idea to have a secondary tip goal/sub goal that you can set in order to have another 'DSP Tries It'. You could set it so that it covers the cost of the product, and you can also make it so that it's not fast food or anything unhealthy.

I quoted some of the ideas here, and I think non-food products would be better for reviewing in a comedic way. The video that you did with the "Wax Vac" and the 'spinners' was pretty cool, so it would be amazing if you did another one like that.

Edited by MoraMoria