The King of Hate Forums
God_Revan

Smark Guys Future

Smark Guys Future  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well as Phil has asked us, what do you guys think on what Smark Guys should be on right now: Hate Live or its own show? Please vote on the Poll here in the thread if you can see it. If not, please notify me.

Edit: Ok Poll is working right now.

Edited by God_Revan

I really think it should be its own series, not everyone is a fan of wrestling so it should remain like that.

​Yeah I agree, it should help appease some of the viewers that want something on one end and something else on another.

On its own maybe like a second stream on sundays (what ever happened to that anyway just stopped after that 3ds game).

​Tomodachi Life. I loved that weekly thing alot. So much hilarious shit happened every week

Doing the 2nd stream after the Week IN Preview caused me to run very late and not get done until after 10pm or later my time. Wasn't working out, and the stream was short to begin with, so I've pretty just much abolished it.

• Upvote 2

Doing the 2nd stream after the Week IN Preview caused me to run very late and not get done until after 10pm or later my time.

​Which at that time it would be around 2AM Eastern time and I bet alot of people would be asleep by then lol

I think it should just be a segment of hate live. If he's doing it weekly or even every two weeks, there's not going to be enough wrestling content to talk about in a separate stream unless you want him to just ramble on about nothing.

It takes more time to do a completely separate stream for that one topic than it would to just do it as a segment and I don't think the amount of people that would watch it in a separate stream is worth the time that could be spent doing other stuff.

I honestly think that if, like tonight's little example, Smark Guy(s) becomes a 20 minute point by point description of what happened on Raw and then a rant about how WWE sucks...that's not worth its own show. The best part of the wrestling show was the back and forth with Rambo. A single person being overly negative about what they're watching is an absolute drag when they have no one to bounce ideas off of or be a goofball with.

• Upvote 1

In this day and age a wrestling show needs to be about more than just WWE or even that shitty TNA but seeing as I reckon Phil probably doesn't know his Kobashi's from his Kawada's or his Jacobs from his Shockers it may as well stay in hiatus as there is nothing smark like about commenting on just WWE and knowing wrestlers real names.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think it shouldn't be a part of Hate Live. Without John Rambo, there won't really be that much interactivity as there used to be when he was there. I'm not a fan of wrestling but I did enjoy smark guys when both of them was there. Thats why I think its better to just get it over with rather than spend time on just that on Hate Live.

I think it's going to be very flat without another person. Me and Che do The Shoot Cast  on wrestling and if it were just one of us it would be pretty boring to be honest.

I know Phil floated the idea of doing it with people via Skype, I think he should follow through with that. The segment he did during last hate live was a good preview of how that segment will go and it was very flat.

If you must do it, make it a separate show. There are a lot of people who watch hate live who probably don't care about wrestling.

• Upvote 7

Hate Live. It would be very boring to watch a wrestling series of Phil talking by himself. The Smark Guys series certainly wouldn't be the same if he's doing it by himself and it would seem a little silly to keep the name and continue it onward like it was returning as the same thing when it's not. And the talking would just be complaining for the most part since the WWE isn't that great right now. Just leave the wrestling comments to Hate Live where you can spend 10-20 minutes discussing whatever.

But I think Smark Guys is something we could do without. I don't really hear people going crazy begging for it to return. Wrestling sucks ass right now unless you're talking about Japanese wrestling. And people would just bitch that John isn't there. I just think it's only a small majority that really cares about it. From a fan's point of view, I'd rather see the time that could be spent making Smark Guys videos go towards editing gameplay videos or something like that instead.

• Upvote 1

I think it's going to be very flat without another person. Me and Che do The Shoot Cast  on wrestling and if it were just one of us it would be pretty boring to be honest.

I know Phil floated the idea of doing it with people via Skype, I think he should follow through with that. The segment he did during last hate live was a good preview of how that segment will go and it was very flat.

If you must do it, make it a separate show. There are a lot of people who watch hate live who probably don't care about wrestling.

​He needs to find a safe way to protect his IP to prevent any future DDoS attacks. VPN is one but it will seriously hamper the Streaming ability.

how is he going to do smark guys without john rambo? 

unless they collab using skype or something similar, there is no point in smark guys continuing. the whole point of watching smark guys was for the interaction those 2 had. without john rambo, its just a guy doing a wrestling news monologue.

if i want wrestling news monologues, there are a myriad of other channels doing a better job.

but if he wants to do it for the fun of it, sure, do it as stand alone. 

I will not vote, as I do not agree with either option. I do not believe Smark Guys should be exhumed. Let it rest.

​Ok that's an understantable option. Actually...I should've put that option from the start. *facepalm*