The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

The Random Cancelation-TV Shows Review

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Whatever.  I'll make my judgment when I watch the show.

Tbh I want to end already so I can get Agents of Shield back already I care about that more

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Tbh I want to end already so I can get Agents of Shield back already I care about that more

I never really paid attention to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

11 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I never really paid attention to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Agents of Shield is better Inhumans by like 5 miles that show doesnt have a shit show runner like Scott Buck who ruin the last seasons of Dexter and made Iron Fist a mess thats why he isnt doing Season 2 now hes talking Season 2 ideas of Inhumans lol

They should of made Inhumans a movie 

Cause Agents of Shield has a Fan base it got way better after Season 1 and has better characters you care about 

I can take and leave the Inhumans the show i forgot to mentuon just rushes in there expecting you to already knowing the characters which for me i know who the main 3 are but not the rest 

And i want Agents of Shield back now cause their in Space now and after how amazing last season was with the Best Ghost Rider we ever had 

15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Agents of Shield is better Inhumans by like 5 miles that show doesnt have a shit show runner like Scott Buck who ruin the last seasons of Dexter and made Iron Fist a mess thats why he isnt doing Season 2 now hes talking Season 2 ideas of Inhumans lol

Cause Agents of Shield has a Fan base it got way better after Season 1 and has better characters you care about 

I can take and leave the Inhumans the show i forgot to mentuon just rushes in there expecting you to already knowing the characters which for me i know who the main 3 are but not the rest 

And i want Agents of Shield back now cause their in Space now and after how amazing last season was with the Best Ghost Rider we ever had 

It wasn't that hated the show it was that I was interested in other things.  Though I have watched clips of Agents of Shield.

BTW, I loved iron Fist.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I am excited to see the  next season. 

I give The Gifted Episode 1 an A for having a interesting plot and interesting characters and asshole government with Terminator like Sentinals and having Magnetos daughter Polaris 

X-Men TV shows are killing it with The Gifted and Legion 

Well Inhumans ended on a very Shitty Cliff Hanger 

This show was a god damn mess theynneed to cancel it 

And just forget it ever existed on TV and reboot it as a movie 

41 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well Inhumans ended on a very Shitty Cliff Hanger 

This show was a god damn mess theynneed to cancel it 

And just forget it ever existed on TV and reboot it as a movie 

in other News, it's the 131st anniversary of the Hole Puncher. 

I just finished watching season 1 of My Hero Academia.  Very good anime.  I got to say it reminded me of the X-Men to some degree.  Why, because of the whole premise of people being born with a gene that grants them superpowers and being trained to master their powers.  The overall story telling, animation, voice acting, and action were outstanding.  There are many good characters in this series like Deku and All Might. 

Overall I was very impressed.

Score: 8/10

17 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I just finished watching season 1 of My Hero Academia.  Very good anime.  I got to say it reminded me of the X-Men to some degree.  Why, because of the whole premise of people being born with a gene that grants them superpowers and being trained to master their powers.  The overall story telling, animation, voice acting, and action were outstanding.  There are many good characters in this series like Deku and All Might. 

I still need to watch before Season 3 next year

On 12/20/2017 at 2:22 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

I also finished Season 1 I agree with many of your points I really like his Rival Baku

And the Ice/Fire Guy is a bad ass

But I'm loving all the characters 

But so far in Season 2 its overall better 

Its like a tournament so far showing off the other characters some without quirks and develop ling the other characters 

57 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I also finished Season 1 I agree with many of your points I really like his Rival Baku

And the Ice/Fire Guy is a bad ass

But I'm loving all the characters 

But so far in Season 2 its overall better 

Its like a tournament so far showing off the other characters some without quirks and develop ling the other characters 

Good for you man.  Glad you are enjoying it.

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Season 2) - Review

The Good
Krysten Ritter is once again fantastic as Jessica Jones

The Excellent Direction from all the female directors of this season 

The Supporting Characters are great and gfrt more to do And Jeri Really excells in her plot 

The Return of David Tennant's Kilgrave  even though its just for one episode, but still great 

The Strong Messages

All the tones of Humor and Darkness mix well

The Bad
Its too Long they could of shorten some stuff 

The main villain of Season 2 is not as great as David Tennant's Kilgrave 

It took a while to get the plot going

Trish's arc was stupid as hell (which leads to her comic history, but still)

Overall: its a step down from the Fantastic First Season , but not a major step down, its still a good season for a great show, it doesn't kill its own self like many shows.

Overall Grade: B+ 

jessica_jones_ver5.thumb.jpg.afe575aa6b7541240365d1d7ccde2f3d.jpg

The Umbrella Academy (Season 1) - Review (2019)

The Good
Aidan Gallagher is fantastic  as Number Five / The Boy

Robert Sheehan is fantastic as well as Klaus Hargreeves / Number Four / The Séance

The other cast our really great  from Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves / Number One / Spaceboy
David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves / Number Two / The Kraken
Emmy Raver-Lampman as Allison Hargreeves / Number Three / The Rumor
Justin H. Min as Ben Hargreeves / Number Six / The Horror
Ellen Page as Vanya Hargreeves / Number Seven
Colm Feore as Sir Reginald Hargreeves / The Monocle
Adam Godley as Pogo
Cameron Britton as Hazel
Mary J. Blige as Cha-Cha
John Magaro as Leonard Peabody

The great character dynamics you love seeing this family all together. 

The humor works insanely well

The Style and Visual Effects are I think Netflix's best efforts with Pogo who looks fantastic. 

Its different and its weird and that's why its badass. 

The fantastic music with perfect song choices like Guardians of the Galaxy and not like Shitty Suicide Squad. With also a great score from Jeff Russo.

The. Bad
The Pacing in the middle of the season, it doesn't hurt the show cause its still enjoyable and watchable for the 10 episodes, at Least its not 13 Episodes. 

Ellen Page feels very underused even though she's great no spoilers but hopefully she gets more in season 2. 

Final Thought: Netflix still killing it with TV its a little slow in the beginning but still entertaining with a strong payoff at the end, I can't wait for Season 2. 

Overall Grade: A- 

umbrella_academy_ver11.thumb.jpg.d51a79485d1a5c2c60bf18326c55262c.jpg

Russian Doll (Season 1) - Review (2019)

The Good
Natasha Lyonne & Charlie Barnett are Brilliant , alone their already great but when their together their chemistry is fantastic and avoids any generic cliche you would think of. 

Fantastic Supporting Cast from Elizabeth Ashley as Nadia's therapist friend Ruth, a deliciously slimy Jeremy Lowell Bobb as her sleazebag lay Mike, Lyonne's Orange Is the New Black co-star Dascha Polanco as Alan's girlfriend Beatrice, and Chloë Sevigny who briefly appears in flashbacks as Nadia's troubled mother, and Burt Young is great. 

The Death scenes are mostly hilarious. 

The very smart screenplay

As most Netflix shows have a series too many episode bloat to them this has the perfect pacing with just 8 episodes 

Chris Teague's sharp cinematography that makes it look cinematic than TV Show. 

The Music is awesome from Harry Nilsson's "Gotta Get Up", which becomes the show's recurring theme, Light Asylum's "Shallow Tears" and John Maus' "Cop Killer", not to mention Anika's haunting "I Go To Sleep."

Unexpected Twist and Turns 

The Ending is mostly satisfying I say mostly cause it just ends even though the plan is for 2 more seasons. 

The Bad
There's a new mechanic introduced to the time loop and its never fully explained. 

Final Thoughts: I saw nothing on this just saw it was coming on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and was really surprised and loved the crap out of it. 

Overall Grade: A

russian_doll.thumb.jpg.a96b8acecf3fe05d22f664d79b40489a.jpg