The King of Hate Forums
WowDude

What do you do for a living?

Well the reason I am unemployed wise is because my parents stopped supporting me through community collge. I have about 7 classes to complete the Cyber Security Course for getting an associates degree. So now I have to find a job and help that pay for it. 

I work at a local department store as a part time cashier, I'm getting some money on the side and earning experience until I can transfer to a university and get a degree.

11 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Cleaned up the thread a bit. Don't argue with each other accusing others of lying and other things.

Anyways, currently a senior in college, trying to get a BA in Chemistry.

Thanks. I'll repost what I do

Junior Software Technician & Server Advisor at a web hosting company.

Just a fancy title for saying I help people with making their websites and answer customer and on-site co-worker questions on the hardware.

Edited by DephrameDimension

I work part time as a clerk at a grocery store, very rarely they will have me come in to stock dairy but that is only when the people who normally do are off those days. I am currently in my 4th year at community college working on a degree in computer animation and graphic design, I really regret the animation stuff because I found that I enjoy video editing and film way more but all three have some crossover.

• Upvote 1

I finally got a job in marketing and travelling around Europe, today I'm in Warsaw, Poland enjoying a Latte and spreading the word about Phil. :wink:

20160305_104959.jpg

Edited by hardcoreparkour
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, hardcoreparkour said:

I finally got a job in marketing and travelling around Europe, today I'm in Warsaw, Poland enjoying a Latte and spreading the word about Phil. :wink:

20160305_104959.jpg

awesome dude

I work for a living in a administrative role - it can be stressful but I enjoy working with the people there and it's not too far from where I live.

Won't post a picture of it here because of confidentiality. 

On 2/15/2016 at 11:59 PM, AlucardViDracul said:

Still trying to find a job. Currently unemployed......... 

Hang in there! :D

I am a Security Guard for a Medical Corporation that tests on finger monkeys, other than that I inject marijuanas and play video games and pay bills and deal with a girlfriend who feels more like a house tenant at this point in time (huehuehue) and am also working on my CRJ BA in my spare time.

Edited by Almighty_Push

I do lots of randomish stuff. Mainly working in accounting and IT help for people. I sometimes also travel anime conventions and sell stuff for people there. Almost yearly I also work in a pop-up store selling more anime/manga/western fandom stuff.