The King of Hate Forums

Fallout 4 DLC announcement Season pass going up in price.

First DLCS Automatron ($10), Wasteland Workshop ($5), Far Harbor ($25)

And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Edited by cooper

Really torn on whether to get the Season Pass before the price jump. I still haven't finished the main game because of that fatigue that always sets in for me with Bethesda RPGs. I know I'll go back to it eventually... meh, I should probably get the pass now while it's cheaper for when I do eventually play the DLC.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EnragedTaco said:

Glad I bought the season pass before the price increase. Can you start the DLC anytime you want, or do you need to be past a certain point in the game? I'm only a few hours into Fallout 4 so far. 

I believe need to be level 15 to start the DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...