The King of Hate Forums

Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon Announced!

17 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I don't care at this point unless the make a 3DS Emulator cause i refuse to buy a 3DS just for Nintendo to make another one only to play new games 

cause Nintendo dont know what their doing tbh

Your logic is horrible. Your mad at Nintendo for making amazing portable hardware and amazing games, but your selfishly wanted them to not do that? What would you rather them do really man, i highly doubt you were ever a real Nintendo fan. 

19 minutes ago, cooper said:

Your logic is horrible. Your mad at Nintendo for making amazing portable hardware and amazing games, but your selfishly wanted them to not do that? What would you rather them do really man, i highly doubt you were ever a real Nintendo fan. 

I am but not a fan of what their doing now like their new console the NX will fail, but whatever floats your boat bruh 

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

I don't care at this point unless the make a 3DS Emulator cause i refuse to buy a 3DS just for Nintendo to make another one only to play new games 

cause Nintendo dont know what their doing tbh

"I don't want to buy a 3DS because they make other versions of the 3DS"
So you never bought a PS2 because they made the PS2 slim? You never bought a 360 because they made the 360 Elite?

26 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

But there was no Pokemon Z like everyone said there would. How do you know there will be a Pokemon Star? :P

Ah, is that so? Well then, you caught me bullshitting. I actually haven't played Pokemon since gen 2, and since then, I've only followed the news loosely. When did they stop the tradition of having a third edition that comes later? 

23 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Ah, is that so? Well then, you caught me bullshitting. I actually haven't played Pokemon since gen 2, and since then, I've only followed the news loosely. When did they stop the tradition of having a third edition that comes later? 

Technically with Gen 5 as they had Black 2 and White 2, which were actual sequels to Black and White. Gen 3 had Emerald and Gen 4 had Platinum.

Something else I just realized. I think this is also the first time ever where there are Pokemon exclusive to the anime (not including the spinoff games like Pokemon Picross), being Zygarde's 10%, Core, and Perfect forms, and also Ash-Greninja (which still looks like a badass).

I wonder if this is going to be a 3DS title or maybe be an NX title since its rumored to come out later this year. But most likely its going to be 3DS considering BW2 was released in 2012 a year after the 3DS had launched.

EDIT: NVM its 3DS so I guess Pokemon Z will probably be an NX title if the system is a hybrid.

Edited by NepNep
On 2/26/2016 at 9:43 AM, SilentWarrior25 said:

Technically with Gen 5 as they had Black 2 and White 2, which were actual sequels to Black and White. Gen 3 had Emerald and Gen 4 had Platinum.

Something else I just realized. I think this is also the first time ever where there are Pokemon exclusive to the anime (not including the spinoff games like Pokemon Picross), being Zygarde's 10%, Core, and Perfect forms, and also Ash-Greninja (which still looks like a badass).

Is Black & White worth checking out? Somehow I missed that one, is it the same Pokeman from Diamond/Pearl or a new set? I grew up with Pokeman but stopped at Silver on the GBC. I've been getting back into it the past couple of years with Soul Silver, X (which I didn't like due to the character designs), and Alpha Sapphire (which I'm enjoying).

3 minutes ago, EnragedTaco said:

Is Black & White worth checking out? Somehow I missed that one, is it the same Pokeman from Diamond/Pearl or a new set? I grew up with Pokeman but stopped at Silver on the GBC. I've been getting back into it the past couple of years with Soul Silver, X (which I didn't like due to the character designs), and Alpha Sapphire (which I'm enjoying).

I think so. It easily has the best story out of the main games and the best rival in N. Black and White are the gen 5 games while Diamond and Pearl are the gen 4 games, so there are plenty of new Pokemon to get.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2016 at 6:02 PM, SilentWarrior25 said:

I think so. It easily has the best story out of the main games and the best rival in N. Black and White are the gen 5 games while Diamond and Pearl are the gen 4 games, so there are plenty of new Pokemon to get.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been really enjoying it and just got the 8th gym badge. I haven't been able to progress that far in any Pokemon game since Silver on GBC so it's definitely doing something right! 

My only criticism so far is that I don't really like the designs of a lot of the earlier Pokemon you get, but now that I'm into the lvl 50's they're definitely getting better! Yes, much better story thus far. I'm really looking forward to beating the Elite 4 so I can have this showdown against N's Reshiram with my Zekrom. (I bought White). 

Edited by EnragedTaco
  • 1 month later...

Well i like to take back my statement if I can this actually looks great I'm still gonna get the 3DS Emulator though cause I don't have a 3DS and don't really wanna buy a new one each time theres a upgrade able version unless that was not true 

I really like the Starters and how they look

Like always I'm a Fire Type Lover so I'm getting that darn Cat 

6 minutes ago, Nation said:

Does anyone else think Litten is going to be Fire/Dark by the end or is that just me?

i think by the look of it yes

I love Fire Types and I love Cats

and Litten is so Adorable :D ME WANT 

Edited by sateler96
Just now, sateler96 said:

i think by the look of it yet

I love Fire Types and I love Cats

and Litten is so Adorable :D ME WANT 

I ALWAYS pick fire types as my starter.

And i love dark types so here's hoping i get a Fire/Dark starter :P

• Upvote 1
Just now, Nation said:

I ALWAYS pick fire types as my starter.

And i love dark types so here's hoping i get a Fire/Dark starter :P

Fire Type Club all the way 

Still need to play X & Y and Omega Ruby though before this one hoping that 3DS emulator comes soon 

Only Pokemon games I have beaten are 

1st Gen: Pokemon Yellow and Fire Red

2nd Gen: Gold and Heart Gold

3rd Gen: Emerald

and I still need to beat

4th Gen: Platinum 

and 5th Gen: White and White 2

Just now, sateler96 said:

Fire Type Club all the way 

Still need to play X & Y and Omega Ruby though before this one hoping that 3DS emulator comes soon 

Only Pokemon games I have beaten are 

1st Gen: Pokemon Yellow and Fire Red

2nd Gen: Gold and Heart Gold

3rd Gen: Emerald

and I still need to beat

4th Gen: Platinum 

and 5th Gen: White and White 2

I gave up on ORAS. It just sorta bored me and i'm not sure why