The King of Hate Forums

American Horror Story (Season 5) Discussion

With Freak Show (Season 4) coming to a close in 2 weeks. Everyone is already speculating on what the theme could be for Season 5 Premiering sometime in October. 

Many people thought the show lost its touch by season 3. But this season... wow. What a performance and character from Neil Patrick Harris! Good going Barney!! :) 

What Theme do think they're gonna go for in the next season? 

Lets Discuss :)

IMG_20140925_093354.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to believe that the season is now over, it wasn't my favourite season of all  but I really enjoyed it! liked the way they tied in some characters from Asylum, Pepper's backstory was so tragic :'( I was waiting for them to go back to Stanley in the final, I think they should've showed the freaks discovering that he was a freak also, obviously they couldn't actually show us ;) 

I loved Neil Patrick Harris's character, he did a brilliant job. It was a shame they didn't introduce him earlier in the season.

I though Finn Wittrock was amazing as Dandy, I hope he stars again next season. :D 

The fans have been looking for clues since the first episode as to next seasons theme, Ryan Murphy has revealed that the 'top hats' are a big clue so the popular fan prediction is an 'Operation Top Hat' theme- 

Operation Top Hat was a "local field exercise"conducted by the United States Army Chemical Corps in 1953. The exercise involved the use of Chemical Corps personnel to test biological and chemical warfare decontamination methods. These personnel were deliberately exposed to these contaminants, so as to test decontamination. 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Top_Hat

In the final episode the man that made the prosthetic hands/legs mentioned to Elsa that he worked as a carpenter building a town, which was then blown up. I immediately thought of The Hill Have Eyes remake!

• Upvote 1

^^^I wasn't the biggest fan of season 3's 'Coven' but there were some really great moments. Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett were great additions to the cast.

The 4th season 'Freakshow' has recently finished airing. I really enjoyed this season, not as much as Asylum though, and thought it was really quite good. It received lots of mixed reviews. 

I would recommend watching them :) 

^^^I wasn't the biggest fan of season 3's 'Coven' but there were some really great moments. Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett were great additions to the cast.

The 4th season 'Freakshow' has recently finished airing. I really enjoyed this season, not as much as Asylum though, and thought it was really quite good. It received lots of mixed reviews. 

I would recommend watching them :) 

​Ok well ill wait for it to come on netflix right now 1-3 are up. 

• 6 months later...