The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sateler96

Ghostbusters (2016)

14 hours ago, Phil said:

Congrats! Not only did you derail this thread (which is about the movie) but you talked straight out of your ass, proving you didn't watch my gameplay of the game today NOR did you actually watch my review.

Plus, this is your second account; you were banned months ago for doing exactly the same shit-stirring and drama-spewing. You are now banned again!

Please continue with the MOVIE discussion, by all means folks. I have no plans to see it in theaters because I don't think it's worth my time or money, but I may check it out later on when it's on demand later in the year.

Jesus Christ, when will these trolls just learn to fuck off?

3 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Metacritic User Score is 2.6.  :)

I wouldn't mind if I was driving by a theater and I saw a protest group outside.

Speaking of user reviews, it doesn't get any better than this

This whole "sexist" thing was a clever marketing campaign by Sony. They have a track record of doing this. Anyone remember the controversy with The Interview? 

2 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

This whole "sexist" thing was a clever marketing campaign by Sony. They have a track record of doing this. Anyone remember the controversy with The Interview? 

Define clever.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Define clever.

I agree its very stupid how about just make movie that doesnt offend anyone

Especially this movie that Women are defending cause They think Men are being sexist but its actually sexist to Men and Racist 

And offending to women too 

As Angry Joe said the movie opens to a Woman Queefing 

8 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Define clever.

The sexist controversy worked in Sony's favor as it made critics afraid to give it a low score. They somehow tricked the critics into giving it a good score (73% on RT). The general audience will see that score and flock to the theaters. 

Edited by Sammy_Samosa

Just now, Sammy_Samosa said:

The sexist angle worked in Sony's favor as it made the critics afraid to give it a low score. They somehow tricked the critics into giving it a good score (73% on RT). The general audience will see that score and flock to the theaters. 

Well unless they see the Audience Score which is low 40s Word Of Mouth can break or destroy a movie this will not have Legs

Since Star Trek Beyond will destroy this movie next weekend 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I agree its very stupid how about just make movie that doesnt offend anyone

Especially this movie that Women are defending cause They think Men are being sexist but its actually sexist to Men and Racist 

And offending to women too 

As Angry Joe said the movie opens to a Woman Queefing 

LOL.  BTW, my mom saw Finding Dory.  She loved it, but she felt Finding Nemo was funnier.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

LOL.  BTW, my mom saw Finding Dory.  She loved it, but she felt Finding Nemo was funnier.

Finding Nemo is the better movie but my god Finding Dory was funny i actually liked the side characters more in this than Nemo except the Tank Gang and the Sharks 

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Finding Nemo is the better movie but my god Finding Dory was funny i actually liked the side characters more in this than Nemo except the Tank Gang and the Sharks 

Same here.

It seems to me people are wasting too much energy disliking this film. I have no interest myself, so... yeah. Just came in here to say that.

But I wasn't even a huge fan of the original Ghostbusters, so there's that. *shrug*

On 7/14/2016 at 6:31 AM, Phil said:

Congrats! Not only did you derail this thread (which is about the movie) but you talked straight out of your ass, proving you didn't watch my gameplay of the game today NOR did you actually watch my review.

Plus, this is your second account; you were banned months ago for doing exactly the same shit-stirring and drama-spewing. You are now banned again!

Please continue with the MOVIE discussion, by all means folks. I have no plans to see it in theaters because I don't think it's worth my time or money, but I may check it out later on when it's on demand later in the year.

stellar response boss! haha

this is a crap film, so much worse than the '87 version. can't believe i wasted money on it. 

The reaction to ghostbusters is one of  the best reaction  video of phil so far in my opinion. I fully agree with what he is saying, and he captures the reality of the situation 100% At least how I see it.