Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Ghostbusters (2016)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

i'm seeing this as soon as it comes out here! looks like a great b-movie!

And ill see thjs on the internet cause im not supporting a Remake 

Cause Hollywood needs to stop remaking movies

Thats why we wont see a Back to the Future Remake for like the next 30-40 years cause the director and writer has always said no and no one can remake wirhout their blessing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

And ill see thjs on the internet cause im not supporting a Remake 

Cause Hollywood needs to stop remaking movies

Thats why we wont see a Back to the Future Remake for like the next 30-40 years cause the director and writer has always said no and no one can remake wirhout their blessing 

agree. if you watch the remake of The Omen (2006), the film is literally the same as the 70's version word for word. they just changed a few killings. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sateler96 said:

And ill see thjs on the internet cause im not supporting a Remake 

Cause Hollywood needs to stop remaking movies

Thats why we wont see a Back to the Future Remake for like the next 30-40 years cause the director and writer has always said no and no one can remake wirhout their blessing 

sounds like you're hyped for Ghostbusters :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Ghostbusters might not even hit number one in the Box Office with Secret Life of Pets posed to do big

It could bomb like Fantastic Four hopefully

Nah with all the marketing Sony has pumped out for this and all the publicity its been getting people will see it. As long as it makes a profit sony could care less about the critics which is sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Noir said:

Nah with all the marketing Sony has pumped out for this and all the publicity its been getting people will see it. As long as it makes a profit sony could care less about the critics which is sad

I dont think so only people watching will be the women

 

Critics have stopped people from watching bad movies from being successes like

Zoolander 2

Huntsman Winters War

Independence Day 2

The Legend of Tarzan

 

Ghostbusters will crash and burn whatever money it gets 

Cause the weeks after we got Star Trek 3, Lights Out and Jason Bourne and Suicide Squad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

 

So why put a clip of the Final Battle? 

Thank you for this. And inbefore everyone calls me a sexist for not going to watch it. It still dosnt look so great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Thank you for this. And inbefore everyone calls me a sexist for not going to watch it. It still dosnt look so great. 

Whos calling you sexist

Only people calling you sexist are female empowered women 

Ive said this before i have no problem with a female Ghostbusters as long as they dont push Femianism down our throats which the director and the cast are doing 

 

It does not look like a good movie it looks like Bad SNL mixed with some of the worst CGI i have ever seen 

And everyrhing they put out to prove people wrong doesnt work cause it just keeps pissing people off more and more 

 

Ill still see it but i watch every movie and review them 

But it will be on the internet 

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

Whos calling you sexist

Only people calling you sexist are female empowered women 

Ive said this before i have no problem with a female Ghostbusters as long as they dont push Femianism down our throats which the director and the cast are doing 

 

It does not look like a good movie it looks like Bad SNL mixed with some of the worst CGI i have ever seen 

And everyrhing they put out to prove people wrong doesnt work cause it just keeps pissing people off more and more 

Just saying that they say if u dont want to watch this movie u are sexist. Even Though it doesn't look great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlucardViDracul said:

Just saying that they say if u dont want to watch this movie u are sexist. Even Though it doesn't look great. 

It really doesnt and doesnt help that Sony is hinding the movie and knows the movie is shit 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to be the only person on the planet who doesn't think this movie looks bad. Maybe it's because I'm young enough that I have no nostalgia for the original. I also trust that if Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Potts are all supporting this movie to the point of filming cameos it's probably okay. I legitimately don't understand the hate this movie is getting. Again, maybe it's because I don't have any nostalgia for the first one but I don't hate what I'm seeing from this movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WazerWifle said:

I seem to be the only person on the planet who doesn't think this movie looks bad. Maybe it's because I'm young enough that I have no nostalgia for the original. I also trust that if Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Potts are all supporting this movie to the point of filming cameos it's probably okay. I legitimately don't understand the hate this movie is getting. Again, maybe it's because I don't have any nostalgia for the first one but I don't hate what I'm seeing from this movie.

Dan Ackroyd said its better than the Original which he lost his damn minds

And Bill Murray just taking a paycheck

Their all just useless cameos

 

Also how old are you cause im 21 and i love the Crap out the Original its one of the best movies of all time and Comedys imo

Edited by sateler96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Dan Ackroyd said its better than the Original which he lost his damn minds

And Bill Murray just taking a paycheck

Their all just useless cameos

 

Also how old are you cause im 21 and i love the Crap out the Original its one of the best movies of all time and Comedys imo

I'm 22. I liked the original, I just don't remember a whole lot about it. I don't have nostalgia for it from when I was a kid. I mean, I've probably only seen it 2 or 3 times in my life. The second I e I don't remember anything about at all. Disney ruled my childhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WazerWifle said:

I'm 22. I liked the original, I just don't remember a whole lot about it. I don't have nostalgia for it from when I was a kid. I mean, I've probably only seen it 2 or 3 times in my life. The second I e I don't remember anything about at all. Disney ruled my childhood.

I agree with Disney but i also grew up with Ghostbusters 

But i also grew up with Horror 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

i dont blame Chris Hemsworth or Melissa Mccarthy for being in this movie, because who wouldnt want to be in a "ghostbusters" movie?

I dont blame them either 

I like the cast its just the overall movie 

And the blame will be on the Director and the Writer and the Visuals like theres literally nothing practical except the actual Ghostbuster stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

I dont blame them either 

I like the cast its just the overall movie 

And the blame will be on the Director and the Writer and the Visuals like theres literally nothing practical except the actual Ghostbuster stuff

why do people hate on melissa mccarthy anyway, she's not that bad (Yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

why do people hate on melissa mccarthy anyway, she's not that bad (Yet).

I like her when she works with Paul Fieg

Just not this time cause this movie looks like a mess even though they said its Scary, CGI isnt scary

 

Also like Her in Mike and Molly and in St. Vincent

 

But i hated her in Tammy and The Boss imo (she should not work with her Husband)

 

But this movie isnt helping anyone not just anyone 

But i wish she would do more Drama like in St. Vincent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I like her when she works with Paul Fieg

Just not this time cause this movie looks like a mess even though they said its Scary, CGI isnt scary

 

Also like Her in Mike and Molly and in St. Vincent

 

But i hated her in Tammy and The Boss imo (she should not work with her Husband)

 

But this movie isnt helping anyone not just anyone 

But i wish she would do more Drama like in St. Vincent 

i thought The Boss was alright i gave it an C+ lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i thought The Boss was alright i gave it an C+ lol

I wanna see her work with Martin Scorsese because what he did with Jonah Hill was great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sateler96 said:

So theres already a Ghostbusters Porn Parody lol XD

And the Ghostbusters toys are on the Clearance Sell 

A ghostbusters porn parody?  Hmmm... I might check it out.  Not XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...