The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darksphere92

(Fan Game) Mother 4 (Fan Game)

I am very excited about this fan game, hopefully it comes out soon, as i have played both Earthbound and Mother 3.

Plot: Mother 4 follows the journey of three kids and the leader of a biker gang. With dark rumors of "Modern Men" running wild, these unassuming heroes set out to uncover the truth, no matter how dangerous. From bustling urban streets to secret volcano bases, all kinds of oddball thugs and impossible monsters stand in their way... but everything should be okay if they don't forget to write home!

Edited by Darksphere92

Yeeeeah...they've been talking about that for quite some time. I don't think it'll ever come out.

19 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeeeeah...they've been talking about that for quite some time. I don't think it'll ever come out.

if it doesnt that would be sad, i'll guess i'll just have to play *gulp* Mother 1.

39 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Well Mother 3 is fan translated already, and Earthbound 1 and 2 are already out.

i heard Mother 1, requires a lot of grinding.

as for why i posted this thread, was so i can remind and get people aware of this Fan Game, I am so excited for this if it does release, I might even drop Dark Souls 3 to play this :P