The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Venom (2018)

Venom character  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sony has announced that a Venom movie is actually in the making.  This is good considering this was rumored in the early 2000s.  Hopefully they get someone good to play the Venom character.  However, which Venom are they going to use?  Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson?  Personally, it should be Eddie Brock because he was damaged more than Peter in SM3.  Though, it would be cool to see Agent Venom.  However, who would take over the role as Flash Thompson?

Let me know what you guys think.  Peace

44 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Sony has announced that a Venom movie is actually in the making.  This is good considering this was rumored in the early 2000s.  Hopefully they get someone good to play the Venom character.  However, which Venom are they going to use?  Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson?  Personally, it should be Eddie Brock because he was damaged more than Peter in SM3.  Though, it would be cool to see Agent Venom.  However, who would take over the role as Flash Thompson?

The thing you forgot is its not connecting with Spider-Man or the MCU and Avi Arad is producing this the man who ruined Spider-Man and wanted a Aunt May Film   and to make it Rated R cause Deadpools populariryy 

This basically Sonys Catwoman

Tom Rothmans filth all over 

Just now, sateler96 said:

The thing you forgot is its not connecting with Spider-Man or the MCU and Avi Arad is producing this the man who ruined Spider-Man and wanted a Aunt May Film   and to make it Rated R cause Deadpools populariryy 

This basically Sonys Catwoman

Tom Rothmans filth all over 

I know that.  Avi Arad is an asshole.  He was the one that bullied Sam Raimi to put too many ideas in the 3rd film.

• Upvote 1

And he prob did the same to Mark Webb in Amazing Spider-Man 2 thats why im happy he cant touch or produce The new Spider-Man

But now hes ruining Venom again thats why i really dont care about this

It basically is Sonys Catwoman and i hope it fails or Marvel/Dosneu Kevin Feige tells them dont do stupid shit and let them handle Venom

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

And he prob did the same to Mark Webb in Amazing Spider-Man 2 thats why im happy he cant touch or produce The new Spider-Man

But now hes ruining Venom again thats why i really dont care about this

It basically is Sonys Catwoman and i hope it fails or Marvel/Dosneu Kevin Feige tells them dont do stupid shit and let them handle Venom

I feel you man.  Avi Arad has to be fired immediately.  Sam Raimi really took the lore of Spider-man to a new and interesting level.  Yes, people were of the organic webs, but actually made Peter feel and look like a Spider-man.  Plus, we could've seen better character development from MJ, Harry, and hell the possible return of Norman Osborn.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I feel you man.  Avi Arad has to be fired immediately.  Sam Raimi really took the lore of Spider-man to a new and interesting level.  Yes, people were of the organic webs, but actually made Peter feel and look like a Spider-man.  Plus, we could've seen better character development from MJ, Harry, and hell the possible return of Norman Osborn.

If he didnt ruin Spider-Man 3 we would had a Perfect Spidey Trilogy Sandman was great in that movie 

Thats why i cant trust this Venom movie cause it makes no sense why wouldnt you want to connect with the MCU you can Finally have Planet Venom  (if thats the name) you cant really have Venom without Spidey imo

I mean i wanna see Carnage but also with Spidey i wanna see The Black Suit on Spidey when ever he meets the Sinister Six 

I just Fear Tom Rothman is behinf this too he used to be at Fox who ruined Deadpool all 3 FF movies, Dare Devil, Alien vs Predator and now he is at Sony and he hates Superhero Films he wanted X-Men to fail so bad and when it didnt he tried his best to ruin it 

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

now all we need is a Marvel Vs DC movie. 4 hours long. :P

Well since Wolverines last film is Old Man Logan it would be nice if Fox played nice and we would of seen The Imbred Hulk army and the Venom Dinosaur 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

If he didnt ruin Spider-Man 3 we would had a Perfect Spidey Trilogy Sandman was great in that movie 

Thats why i cant trust this Venom movie cause it makes no sense why wouldnt you want to connect with the MCU you can Finally have Planet Venom  (if thats the name) you cant really have Venom without Spidey imo

I mean i wanna see Carnage but also with Spidey i wanna see The Black Suit on Spidey when ever he meets the Sinister Six 

I just Fear Tom Rothman is behinf this too he used to be at Fox who ruined Deadpool all 3 FF movies, Dare Devil, Alien vs Predator and now he is at Sony and he hates Superhero Films he wanted X-Men to fail so bad and when it didnt he tried his best to ruin it 

If he superhero films, then why does he bother working with people that do??!!  What is up his ass?

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Well since Wolverines last film is Old Man Logan it would be nice if Fox played nice and we would of seen The Imbred Hulk army and the Venom Dinosaur 

Old Man Logan is the best Wolverine story arc.

Because hes a moron and he calls himself a Comic Book Geek Sony removed Amyg Pascal Execative to a Producert which she is a smart woman shes helping Feige on the Spider-Man films

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Because hes a moron and he calls himself a Comic Book Geek Sony removed Amyg Pascal Execative to a Producert which she is a smart woman shes helping Feige on the Spider-Man films

That's good.  Plus, let's hope they improve MJ's character.  In the Raimi films, she wasn't very good.

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

when will they add Black Cat to the Spider-man movies?

Prob you will see Felicia in the first movie but not Black Cat yet

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's good.  Plus, let's hope they improve MJ's character.  In the Raimi films, she wasn't very good.

I agree but who would be MJ for the new one

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Prob you will see Felicia in the first movie but not Black Cat yet

I agree but who would be MJ for the new one

That is a good question.  By the way, I didn't see any cartridges on his belt.  Once again, I do hope they give him organic webs.

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That is a good question.  By the way, I didn't see any cartridges on his belt.  Once again, I do hope they give him organic webs.

Its there just very hard too see 

19 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its there just very hard too see 

True.  Anywho sateler, what did you think of the Spider-man story I told you previously?

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I voted Eddie because of the Maximum Carnage game. Anyways, how will they pull it off without it being a disappointment for the people that enjoy a brutal version of venom. I wouldn't mind a mild horror movie based on venom and spider-man shows up.   

10 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I voted Eddie because of the Maximum Carnage game. Anyways, how will they pull it off without it being a disappointment for the people that enjoy a brutal version of venom. I wouldn't mind a mild horror movie based on venom and spider-man shows up.   

Good idea, but who would play Spidey?

• Upvote 1