The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Venom (2018)

Venom character  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Good idea, but who would play Spidey?

I have no clue about that, but the dude from the amazing series does not seem like a good candidate.

Just now, GuessWhat said:

I have no clue about that, but the dude from the amazing series does not seem like a good candidate.

I'm guessing you did not like Andrew Garfield?

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm guessing you did not like Andrew Garfield?

Not really. I was just thinking about the comment you made earlier about spider-man not requiring cartridges. 

8 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i vote Spider-ham movie

Venom would body him.

18 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Not really. I was just thinking about the comment you made earlier about spider-man not requiring cartridges. 

Venom would body him.

Venom would body him, what the hell are you saying that he will best Spider-man?

10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Venom would body him, what the hell are you saying that he will best Spider-man?

He means that Spider-Ham would stand no chance against Venom, Venom would dominate him in a fight.

Personally I don't know since I've only heard of Spider-Ham in passing.

15 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

He means that Spider-Ham would stand no chance against Venom, Venom would dominate him in a fight.

Personally I don't know since I've only heard of Spider-Ham in passing.

Oh, I did not know he said Spider-ham.

11 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Venom is one of my favourite Marvel characters... Would be disappointed if it's Flash Thompson though.

Also still dying to see Carnage. :huh:

Do you dislike Agent Venom?

2 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I don't dislike him but Venom to me is always Eddie Brock just like Peter Parker, the main Spiderman.

Same here.  Speaking of Carnage, I remember when people were fan made trailers for Spider-man 4, they wanted Carnage to be played by Jim Carrey.

• Upvote 1

Same here.  Speaking of Carnage, I remember when people were fan made trailers for Spider-man 4, they wanted Carnage to be played by Jim Carrey.

Yea. I remember that lol. Jim Carrey would be a perfect fit i.m.o.

3 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Yea. I remember that lol. Jim Carrey would be a perfect fit i.m.o.

Really Jim Carrey, one of the wackiest comedians out there portraying one of the bloodiest, scariest,psychotic serial killers ever. Explain your stance.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Really Jim Carrey, one of the wackiest comedians out there portraying one of the bloodiest, scariest,psychotic serial killers ever. Explain your stance.

He's a good actor. I'm sure he could pull it off :)

3 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

He's a good actor. I'm sure he could pull it off :)

I'd say he is more of a comedian than actor.  Any who, I know a lot of you want to see Tobey back as Peter and I can understand that.  The Sam Raimi films got me into Spider-man, that is why I'm a huge Spider-man fan.  I did read many of comics (still am) and I have enjoyed most of them.  I know SM3 had too many ideas in it, but I did enjoyed it.  Venom was damaged more than Spider-man was.  We all can thank Avi Arad for that.  Sam Raimi was the taking the Spider-man lore to a different level, and people liked that.  That influenced comic writers to do the same.  If Avi Arad allowed Sam Raimi to do his job, things could've been different.  We could've seen more development from Peter, MJ, Aunt May, the return of Norman Osborn, and possibly Peter gaining new abilities

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'd say he is more of a comedian than actor.  Any who, I know a lot of you want to see Tobey back as Peter and I can understand that.  The Sam Raimi films got me into Spider-man, that is why I'm a huge Spider-man fan.  I did read many of comics (still am) and I have enjoyed most of them.  I know SM3 had too many ideas in it, but I did enjoyed it.  Venom was damaged more than Spider-man was.  We all can thank Avi Arad for that.  Sam Raimi was the taking the Spider-man lore to a different level, and people liked that.  That influenced comic writers to do the same.  If Avi Arad allowed Sam Raimi to do his job, things could've been different.  We could've seen more development from Peter, MJ, Aunt May, the return of Norman Osborn, and possibly Peter gaining new abilities

Same. Tobey was the best live action Spiderman i.m.o. Not really on board with the latest Spiderman so far. But the Civil War trailer looks good.

Anyways sorry. This is supposed to be about Venom lol.

Edited by AshishAshLamps007

5 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Same. Tobey was the best live action Spiderman i.m.o. Not really on board with the latest Spiderman so far. But the Civil War trailer looks good.

Anyways sorry. This is supposed to be about Venom lol.

I know, but this really wasn't off track because Venom is being done by Sony which Spidey used to be a part of.

• Upvote 1

So far, everyone wants Eddie Brock (no surprise he is the most popular and well known Venom).  Anyways, do you want Venom to speak in third person or like a regular person?

You think they should go with the ultimate Venom design where he's extremely bulky and a close friend of Peter originally or should they just stick to the original comics more?

12 hours ago, NepNep said:

You think they should go with the ultimate Venom design where he's extremely bulky and a close friend of Peter originally or should they just stick to the original comics more?

Well i dont know how ghey can do any Venom with Spider-Man NOT existing Cause Sony and Avi Arad said there is no Spider-Man in the Venom movie he does not exist

Just like the Catwoman movie of how Batman did not exist it was its own stupid universe 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Well i dont know how ghey can do any Venom with Spider-Man existing vause Sony and Avi Arad said there is no Spider-Man in the Venom movie he does not exist

Just like the Catwoman movie of how Batman did not exist it was its own stupid universe 

That is true.

That is true.

Its sad cause i wanna see Symbiote Black Suit with this new Spidey and Venom done with love and respect :(

18 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its sad cause i wanna see Symbiote Black Suit with this new Spidey and Venom done with love and respect :(

I feel you man.

the Sequel to the movie should be Anti-Vemon.

Edit: you know what screw it, we need Ultimate Spider-man 2 for PS4 and Xbox one.

Edited by Darksphere92
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

the Sequel to the movie should be Anti-Vemon.

Edit: you know what screw it, we need Ultimate Spider-man 2 for PS4 and Xbox one.

Im with you on that

• Like 1