The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Venom (2018)

Venom character  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I wouldnt say great cause he hasn't had a great performance since 2015 with Mad Max: Fury Road and The Revenntt 

Cause he's acts like a cart ton sometimes or serious or just dumb blank face most of the time. 

Like for Comic Book Performances for Hardy, Bane blows this out of the water 

Dude, he was great in Mad Max.

As for him as Bane, no argument dude.  Still, he looks like a great Venom to me.  However, I do 100% agree with the fact that he wasn't given a whole lot of great stuff to work with.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, he was great in Mad Max.

As for him as Bane, no argument dude.  Still, he looks like a great Venom to me.  However, I do 100% agree with the fact that he wasn't given a whole lot of great stuff to work with.

Yeah with Bane he had a great script with Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan

With Venom  he doesn't have a great script XD 

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah with Bane he had a great script with Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan

With Venom  he doesn't have a great script XD 

Exactly, but sometimes with a bad script, great talents like Hardy can make some good things happen.  Which is why I want to see the film.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Exactly, but sometimes with a bad script, great talents like Hardy can make some good things happen.  Which is why I want to see the film.

Yeah sadly everyone else sucks in the movie even the even better actress Michelle Williams who is horribly wasted in the movie 

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah sadly everyone else sucks in the movie even the even better actress Michelle Williams who is horribly wasted in the movie 

I heard about that too especially about her.  She's supposed to be a great actress yet she only does the film to get paid and to spend time with Tom Hardy.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard about that too especially about her.  She's supposed to be a great actress yet she only does the film to get paid and to spend time with Tom Hardy.

Yeah and she's a award caliber actress