Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Your Top Game Of 2016!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MrZeroCore said:

i have been fairly good Noir how have you been?

I've been good just playing some games and waiting for Star Ocean 5 on tuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noir said:

I've been good just playing some games and waiting for Star Ocean 5 on tuesday

 

Just now, Noir said:

I've been good just playing some games and waiting for Star Ocean 5 on tuesday

I wanna play that but im poor at the moment been wanting to get the new odin sphere lately though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MrZeroCore said:

 

I wanna play that but im poor at the moment been wanting to get the new odin sphere lately though

Odin Sphere is a really damn solid game but with Tokyo Mirage Session, Overwatch, and star ocean 5 its so much to juggle in between that game lol Not to mention i'm still doing my 2nd playthrough of fire emblem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Noir said:

Odin Sphere is a really damn solid game but with Tokyo Mirage Session, Overwatch, and star ocean 5 its so much to juggle in between that game lol Not to mention i'm still doing my 2nd playthrough of fire emblem

I've been needing to get fire emblem looking for forward to the new pokemon games need to decide which one though.

Edited by MrZeroCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2016 at 3:01 AM, PoopMagnet said:

Doom

Total War: Warhammer

Stellaris

 

...but mostly Doom.  Fuck it's a good game.

Doom. first person shooter of the year!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2016 at 11:27 PM, onorub said:

Changing to Uncharted 4, and i'll be surprised if it's not a lock.

May be unpopular opinion, but i'm changing to Inside.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overwatch is probably my top favorite multiplayer game of the year. Very enjoyable to play solo and with friends.

My current GOTY is Zero Time Dilemma. (It doesn't hold a candle to the other games of the series, but it was still a great experience.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Marle said:

Overwatch is probably my top favorite multiplayer game of the year. Very enjoyable to play solo and with friends.

My current GOTY is Zero Time Dilemma. (It doesn't hold a candle to the other games of the series, but it was still a great experience.)

What do you mainly play overwatch on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

x. 1. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

x. 2. Overwatch

x. 3. Dark Souls III

x. 4. Inside

x. 5. Stardew Valley

x. 6. Monster Hunter Generations

x. 7. XCOM 2

x. 8. The Witness

x. 9. DOOM

x. 10. Fire Emblem Fates

11. Pony Island

12. Ratchet & Clank

13. Salt & Sanctuary

14. Zero Time Dilemma

15. MLB The Show 16

16. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

17. SUPERHOT

18. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

19. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

20. Bravely Second: End Layer

21. Layers of Fear

22. Unravel

23. Firewatch

24. Tom Clancy's The Division

25. EA Sports UFC 2

26. Stellaris

27. Quantum Break

28. Headlander

29. Furi

30. Far Cry Primal

31. Street Fighter V

32. Deponia Doomsday

33. Pokken Tournament

34. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

35. I Am Setsuna

36. The Walking Dead: Michonne

37. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

38. Battleborn

39. One Piece: Burning Blood

40. Amplitude

E. Song of the Deep

E. Star Fox Zero

E. Minecraft: Story Mode

E. LEGO Marvel's Avengers

E. Assassin's Creed Chronicles

E. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

E. Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games

E. Homefront: The Revolution

E. Carmageddon: Max Damage

E. Mighty No. 9

E. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

E. Bombshell

TBD. King’s Quest (3 episodes left)

TBD. Hitman (4 episodes)

x. = Clinched a playoff berth in the 2016 UVGB.

y. = Clinched a 1st Round bye in the 2016 UVGB.

E. = Eliminated from playoff contention. 

There's still about 30+ games left for release this year.  If I did my math correctly, I would say that the top 10 games on the Power Rankings are pretty much confirmed to be in the 2016 UVGB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Explain why.

Well with Doom yeah it's a fun game but it's repetitive as all hell (Pun not intended). You can argue that's the point of Doom, just mindless high speed slaughter but after you shoot Demon #2852 in Combat Arena #49 it gets kinda samey. Not saying it's a bad game but to sheer level of praise it got far surpasses what i honestly think it deserves.

And as for Uncharted. I mean it's uncharted. In my opinion the entire series is amazingly overrated, overhyped and not that special in the grand scheme of things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nation said:

Well with Doom yeah it's a fun game but it's repetitive as all hell (Pun not intended). You can argue that's the point of Doom, just mindless high speed slaughter but after you shoot Demon #2852 in Combat Arena #49 it gets kinda samey. Not saying it's a bad game but to sheer level of praise it got far surpasses what i honestly think it deserves.

And as for Uncharted. I mean it's uncharted. In my opinion the entire series is amazingly overrated, overhyped and not that special in the grand scheme of things. 

Interesting you don't like Uncharted.  Honestly, I'm not big on it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Wonder how long it will stay at #1?  Looking at the schedule, what game could take #1 away from Uncharted 4?

No offense bro, but I really don't give a shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Then dont comment lol 

Well for a guy who doesn't give two shits about a guy who is trying his best to redeem himself, I'd suggest you do the same.

MOA asked me a question and I gave him an honest answer.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...